How do i save the anim loader's toggled animations for new game?

Is there a way to save all my toggled animations so i don't have to do it again on a new game? Like sexlab can export its settings. 

Reapply json doesn't do anything as far i can tell. 

I mean choosing all the animations i want again takes almost 20 minutes lol. 

19 minutes ago, Inga Rasen said:

Is there a way to save all my toggled animations so i don't have to do it again on a new game? Like sexlab can export its settings. 

Reapply json doesn't do anything as far i can tell. 

I mean choosing all the animations i want again takes almost 20 minutes lol. 

Do you mean just the animations included with SL, or the ones from anim packs? If you're including the latter, you need to figure out something with SLAL, not SL. As to SL's "default" set, not sure. 

I don't pay attention to that much, but I *think SLAL has some profile save/load...hmm...don't quote me on that. game's not up and I'm not up to opening the game right now. Easy enough for you to check though.

Edited by anjenthedog
Just now, anjenthedog said:

Do you mean just the animations included with SL, or the ones from anim packs? If you're including the latter, you need to figure out something with SLAL, not SL.

I don't pay attention to that much, but I *think SLAL has some profile save/load...hmm...don't quote me on that. game's not up and I'm not up to opening the game right now. Easy enough for you to check though.

Yes the animation loader, not sexlab. 

There are 2 options, reload json and reapply json, but neither of those toggles the animations i want. I always have to check everything again on a new game. 

Mcm helper doesn't do it either. 

34 minutes ago, Inga Rasen said:

Yes the animation loader, not sexlab. 

There are 2 options, reload json and reapply json, but neither of those toggles the animations i want. I always have to check everything again on a new game. 

Mcm helper doesn't do it either. 

I don't think it is possible to save animation profiles in SLAL. I have been looking for a way as well, but came up empty. As far as the json file options go, I was never able to figure out what they do...

4 minutes ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I don't think it is possible to save animation profiles in SLAL. I have been looking for a way as well, but came up empty. As far as the json file options go, I was never able to figure out what they do...

Yeah i don't think that's possible either..
If registering all animation and toggle the once you don't want off - saving this setting with sexlab doesn't work (never tried)
I'm afraid OP will have to do the registering marathon we all do and enjoy until we get tired of the game.? (and even if that toggling works for the base animations it does, but they get registered way before i reload the settings and only after that i apply animations.) the toggling part sounds tiresome and one would lose many animation slots which is a downside in itself as well

• 1 year later...
On 5/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, Inga Rasen said:

No big deal. Thanks guys ^^ 

The one way I've been able to do this is using MCM recorder on the nexus. You still have to select the individual entries (again) but if you hit record first (following directions) and then select them, you simply have to play the recording on the next new game and it will select them for you.  ;) 

They're even stored in a json file which you can edit later on if you want to remove something.