Here are my personal script files with plenty of tweaks and full CBBE 3BAv2 support:

Body Builder 3ba scripts.7z

Some notes:

• Tweaked to my own liking.
  • Less chubbiness, more muscle (where it makes sense).
  • Alchemy is still the "chubby" skill.
  • Only mage skills and speech affect breasts.
  • Most mage skills no longer affect the rest of the body at all.
  • Characters with more than 4-5 skills at levels 80 and above might start looking weird (eg. bimbo boobs) I could tweak the values down for any super builds at request.
  • Intended for small base body presets. I only tested zeroed slider as that is what I'm going to be using. I also use Obody NG to distribute other small-ish presets.

(Optionals)

I supplement this setup with Skill Based Muscle (SMB) and my personal config file SBMtest.json (needs tweaking, make your own according to your liked muscle sliders. Should focus on arms, back, abs, pecs and maybe butt, "MuscleMoreArms_v2" if you want bigger shoulders). My body builder takes care of the lower body quite well, while my SBM setup enhances the arms and abs nicely.

Additionally:

EDIT: Some tweaking still needs to be done! I will most likely redo the weight gain morphs as they are as horrendous as the default npc weight gain settings in game (no offense @Code Serpent@bved2!) Definitely a permanent addition to my load order!

Edited by Neyri LL
notes n' stuff
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2022 at 3:46 AM, bved2 said:

i can't seem to find the presets and bat files menioned here am i just stoopid ? ? The download section doesn't include them 

Customizing Morphs

If you don't like the Bodyslide morphs I've made for this mod, you can customize your own and import them into the game. To do this, download the Bodyslide Presets, and Bat Files, and follow these instructions. Reference the images above for additional aid.

1. Open and make changes to the BodySlide preset to the skill you want to change. Only edit the 'High Weight' side of the preset.
  2. Copy the appropriate Bat file to the 'Skyrim' folder, one level up from the 'Data' folder.
  3. Edit the Bat folder with the changes you've made to the preset, taking the difference of the High Weight and Low Weight.
  4. Open up the Game, and call the bat file through the console: bat [Bat File Name]
  5. Perform steps 1-4 for all skill morphs you want to edit.
  6. Open the MCM and select 'Update Globals'
  7. (Optional) Select 'Force Body Update' in the MCM to see the changes immediately.

downloadmissing.PNG

• 2 months later...

I have a weird issue. 

No matter what I do, the smiting skill morphs are broken. I've tried changing the morphs, editing the code (I changed everything back between tests), commenting out bits of code. but no matter what, the belly gets sucked in and the morphs aren't applying, every other skill applies their morphs correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thank you port to SE, AE works well too. 

but i met a problem, and  idk caused by  original mod or port version.

when morphs applied, armor morphs does not applied, cause clothes clipping.

when i re-equiped armor, then morphs reset, but after mod's refresh cycle, problem appear again.

and need update to 2.1

Edited by User_0x070FE3C8
  • 7 months later...

This port is in my opinion a botched, inferior version.  Unless you want your NPC's breasts to balloon into comical proportions, it also has no morph spells so you'll have to to go MCM to reset NPC morphs. Version 1.1 works fine on both LE and SE.

Edited by Durante
  • 1 month later...

This mod is not working for me. I tried with BB 2.0, and 1.1
I even changed Mod Manager from Vortex to Mod Organizer 2
I reinstalled a few times Bodyslide (I tried many variations with Skyrim and Skyrim SE version)
The best what I can see in game are different sizes in status but when I force changes I don't see any changes. A few years ago I used this mod (1.1) and all worked fine. Any sugestions?

abc.jpg