What makes the game hard to animate it? It has some nude texture and one or two body morphy. I saw the modders are making the clothes more skimpy, but without any interaction with, its a empty detail. We dont need skip to the NSFW part so direct, I see even combat system, interactions, new conversations and new npc dont have in. What makes so hard? I dont know. 

* If u know a mod that change or add some animations put the link here! 

If I remember correctly, Capcom makes it difficult for their games to be modded. Looking at all their other games you can see how similar the mods all are, with the most being skimpy nude mods.
And as good as Dragon's Dogma has the potential to be (not a fan honestly), I don't think its fan base really cares about nsfw mods.
That, and technically it has kids in it and you are able to play as one, that is a big no no and probably why no one wants to make anything more then some skimpy/revealing clothing.
Again though, its more then likely because Capcom makes it hard to mod their games anything beyond nudity.

52 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

If I remember correctly, Capcom makes it difficult for their games to be modded. Looking at all their other games you can see how similar the mods all are, with the most being skimpy nude mods.
And as good as Dragon's Dogma has the potential to be (not a fan honestly), I don't think its fan base really cares about nsfw mods.
That, and technically it has kids in it and you are able to play as one, that is a big no no and probably why no one wants to make anything more then some skimpy/revealing clothing.
Again though, its more then likely because Capcom makes it hard to mod their games anything beyond nudity.

It would be more accurate to say that they do not go out of their way to make it easy to mod their games. They do not add anything like Easy Anti-Cheat which checks for file consistency or prevent one from earning achievements if modded files exist in the game folders. 

It is just like most games not made by companies that do not encourage modding as it has no override folders or mod kits. 

15 hours ago, Provedormor said:

What makes the game hard to animate it? It has some nude texture and one or two body morphy. I saw the modders are making the clothes more skimpy, but without any interaction with, its a empty detail. We dont need skip to the NSFW part so direct, I see even combat system, interactions, new conversations and new npc dont have in. What makes so hard? I dont know. 

* If u know a mod that change or add some animations put the link here! 

The animations can be changed, unused animations can be called; you cannot ADD ANY ANIMATIONS, PERIOD, so that thing you think you can do is never going to happen. Also period.

This issue is the age of the engine, the middleware used at the time, and frankly the amount of effort modders would spend getting framework in place.

Being that there's a very high chance of DD2 being a thing within five years, not really much point.

Edited by 27X