Creature SLAL Animations Broken, no Issues in FNIS - Resolved

Hello, I originally had creature animations working until I tried to get ABC and HCOS working with ASOS. Even after uninstalling HCOS ABC and ASOS individually and going back to what I had before, the animations seem permanently bugged. 

Also, a bit unrelated, but there is another less pertinent issue I'm having having an issue with SAM Morphs for RaceMenu where the skeleton reverts to a default after I take off the armour, could it be conflicting with SOS SE? I managed to get it to stay adjusted for another character by uninstalling and reinstalling SOSSE, but that doesn't seem to work for this character.

Here's the visual bug, also featuring the giant I've been trying and failing to fuck: https://i.imgur.com/HwhFDxR.png

Side note, I also have MNC Always Erect on, so he should be hard but he isn't.

Here is my load order, it's a bit messy and I'm wondering if that is the cause of my problems:

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack - Kopie.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
UIExtensions.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
WetandCold.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
OneWithNature.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
FNIS.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
SLSO.esp
SexLabGaySkyRimJob.esp
Naked Defeat.esp
FabLookEyesSSE.esp
NARC SE for Vanilla.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
More Nasty Critters Always Erect.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

FNIS reports 0 errors and 0 consistency errors, but here's the report anyway in case there's some important detail I'm not seeing:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   23/04/22 2:49:23 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading GaySkyRimJob V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Nade_HumanWashing V1.0 ...
Reading NakedDefeat V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

5712 animations for 26 mods successfully included (character)

4667 animations for 13 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Edited by calcium
4 minutes ago, calcium said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

That's your  error right there. Would wonder if any kind of LL animation would start for you. Reinstall your skeleton, dunno if it fixes your creatures

And don't mix Mods that add unaroused meshes with mods that adds always errect meshes, why would you even do that? (This is a I have no fucking clue if its really an issue sentence. But i found it weird so i mentioned it.)

8 minutes ago, calcium said:

Also, a bit unrelated, but there is another less pertinent issue I'm having having an issue with SAM Morphs for RaceMenu where the skeleton reverts to a default after I take off the armour, could it be conflicting with SOS SE? I managed to get it to stay adjusted for another character by uninstalling and reinstalling SOSSE, but that doesn't seem to work for this character.

On that note, sorry just read it after i posted:

Switch from Sam to Himbo, it supports Sos and has bodyslide, don't know much about sam i'm afraid. Himbo tho is pretty cool

2 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

That's your  error right there. Would wonder if any kind of LL animation would start for you. Reinstall your skeleton, dunno if it fixes your creatures

And don't mix Mods that add unaroused meshes with mods that adds always errect meshes, why would you even do that? (This is a I have no fucking clue if its really an issue sentence. But i found it weird so i mentioned it.)

Thank you, so I should reinstall XP32, or everything I have that touches skeletons?

Also with always erect, I originally had it on because ABC wasn't working, and then I just left it like that. In this scenario it's working for everything but giants, for some reason. I intend to remove it if I can get ABC working.

4 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

On that note, sorry just read it after i posted:

Switch from Sam to Himbo, it supports Sos and has bodyslide, don't know much about sam i'm afraid. Himbo tho is pretty cool

Oops double double post.

This one? They look a bit lanky imo.

Just now, calcium said:

Thank you, so I should reinstall XP32, or everything I have that touches skeletons?

Also with always erect, I originally had it on because ABC wasn't working, and then I just left it like that. In this scenario it's working for everything but giants, for some reason. I intend to remove it if I can get ABC working.

Read the guide I mentioned above. It will show you what should be overwriting what. Assuming that the SEside of things is the same as with LE then the batting order should be XPMSSE, ABC, MNC. Read the guide to doublecheck.

22 minutes ago, calcium said:

Oops double double post.

This one? They look a bit lanky imo.

What grey cloud said last. Himbo acts like CBBE or BHUNP with bodyslide. Here is what i did with it:

Spoiler

1379469022_SkyrimSE2022-04-2321-21-36-22.jpg.4a120a33318daeb01c8b91585e76c51a.jpg

Of course you will need to adjust the proportions in racemenu later.

256857160_SkyrimSE2022-04-2321-21-42-70.jpg.017f96b6f6c248520b0b73653d688866.jpg

24 minutes ago, calcium said:

also like Grey Cloud mentioned. Read the page again so you know in which order the mods need to be but reinstall the Skeleton either way, it won't do harm. When you run FNIS keep an eye out for the number of bones you have. You need 126 bones.

24 minutes ago, calcium said:

Get rid of it either way. ASos adds aroused and unaroused meshes. Even if you don't go the ABC Route always errect is not needed when you install it correctly.

Edited by Gukahn
20 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

What grey cloud said last. Himbo acts like CBBE or BHUNP with bodyslide. Here is what i did with it:

Reveal hidden contents

1379469022_SkyrimSE2022-04-2321-21-36-22.jpg.4a120a33318daeb01c8b91585e76c51a.jpg

Of course you will need to adjust the proportions in racemenu later.

256857160_SkyrimSE2022-04-2321-21-42-70.jpg.017f96b6f6c248520b0b73653d688866.jpg

also like Grey Cloud mentioned. Read the page again so you know in which order the mods need to be but reinstall the Skeleton either way, it won't do harm. When you run FNIS keep an eye out for the number of bones you have. You need 126 bones.

Get rid of it either way. ASos adds aroused and unaroused meshes. Even if you don't go the ABC Route always errect is not needed when you install it correctly.

I reinstalled XP32 and SOS, the animations now work even though the skeleton is still saying 99 bones, thanks so much!

The biggest thing stopping me from switching to HIMBO is that I'm not sure if the armour replace I have will work for it as they are fitted to SAM. For HIMBO, is there a complete set of skimpy/revealing armours? I'm only finding partial ones, and none of them that match the skimpy/revealing armours that are for women.

Do you know how to permanently remove clothing from giants? Another thing keeping me using Always Erect is the fact that there's no point in having physics based schlongs if they are hidden.

Edited by calcium
2 minutes ago, calcium said:

I reinstalled XP32 and SOS, the animations now work even though the skeleton is still saying 99 bones, thanks so much!

Check what overwrites it that shouldn't overwrite it either way. The Number of bones is very important,FNIS Would tell you the right number if everything was ok. As a general Rule, only mods that say so should overwrite the Skeleton (like the creature stuff ) my game works in that regard without any issue,if its human or creature animations and my skeleton says the correct number. (i really don't think everything is ok in your game with that bone number.)

4 minutes ago, calcium said:

The biggest thing stopping me from switching to HIMBO is that I'm not sure if the armour replace I have will work for it as they are fitted to SAM. For HIMBO, is there a complete set of skimpy/revealing armours? I'm only finding partial ones, and none of them that match the skimpy/revealing armours that are for women.

Not that i know of sadly, i don't use skimpy outfits for male characters but it has normal bodyslides for every vanilla armor and there are bodyslides for northware. When it comes to skimpy, i think Himbo is just starting to get to prominence in the armorer community. It's major strengths are the inbuild support of SoS and bodyslide.

36 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Check what overwrites it that shouldn't overwrite it either way. The Number of bones is very important,FNIS Would tell you the right number if everything was ok. As a general Rule, only mods that say so should overwrite the Skeleton (like the creature stuff ) my game works in that regard without any issue,if its human or creature animations and my skeleton says the correct number. (i really don't think everything is ok in your game with that bone number.)

Not that i know of sadly, i don't use skimpy outfits for male characters but it has normal bodyslides for every vanilla armor and there are bodyslides for northware. When it comes to skimpy, i think Himbo is just starting to get to prominence in the armorer community. It's major strengths are the inbuild support of SoS and bodyslide.

Guess I'm switching to HIMBO, the same person who made the armour pack I'm using for SAM refit them for HIMBO. The reason I didn't see them before is because they uploaded them on Nexus Mods and not Vector Plexus. I went through all that work deleting the thongs to let the schlong out in bodyslider, guess I'll do that for these ones too lol.

So if you were ever looking for male revealing armour that matches The Expanded World of Bikini Armour, now you can with Kreiste's Skimpy Outfits for HIMBO - Vanilla Male Armours and Clothing Replacers.

Hmm, I can't find anything that could be messing with the bones. I guess I'll deal with that when or if it causes another issue.

• calcium changed the title to Creature SLAL Animations Broken, no Issues in FNIS - Resolved