Lovers with PK v1.4.1 - 6 [Rev93] is out now

saddad

Download here: http://www.4shared.com/get/oN-Hbv5c/Lovers_with_PK_v141_-_6_Rev93_.html

Machine Translation:

Change log:

[Rev93]

-Key operations during the H contents of the following new added

Fluke 5... Both to Rotate counterclockwise (* 1)

Fluke 6... Rotating both clockwise (* 1)

Fluke 7... Both to lower (* 1)

Fluke 8... Both to increase (* 1)

↑ cursor... Both move to back (* 1) (* 2)

Down arrow cursor... Both move to front (* 1) (* 2)

← cursor... Both move to the left (* 1) (* 2)

-> cursor... Both move to the right (* 1) (* 2)

BackSpace... Delete people with both scale in this position coordinates calibration data initialized.

(* 1) Are adjusted only in H that time coordinates calibration data is not recorded as

(* 2) Received is specifications side actor oriented and standards, so different directions depending on the position

And to H in the TCL State NPC herself on the floor position (inclination or stairs)

Because is it a forced landing to the floor than the floor beneath one side effects

We append the description on TCL function the default setting is changed to OFF

( found out it would be almost useless feature, but

Remains can be ON/OFF so no load effects of H middle left gave )

Bug information provided by ERO MOD thread (108) >> 841 so thanks!

-Do coordinate adjustment at TCL and in-situ appearance does not reflect difficulties of countermeasure

When a coordinate adjustment resets both TCL State force

Bug information provided by ERO MOD thread (108) >> 836 so thanks!

[Rev92]

-Discrete audio with up to 20 different management and configured can be like now

At the time setting H progress and serif in → "progression of player involvement"

Even rape during step change with keyboard settings have been added

A-body motion settings > advanced settings "NPC TCL for"

Newly added. By temporarily disabling the NPC collision detection

Can avoid conflict with other bodies to wiggle it continued shivering pannacotta and behavior

-Improved dressing room processing and down dress equipment

Until now "and down + equipment slots otherwise occupied", if you changing clothes

"Dressing up or down one piece set by" → "undressing slots otherwise occupied by

Undressing processing duplicate is being had is

Performed "only"dressing process by setting up or down one piece

Considering the load on the star system was attached to ScriptedItem/Spell.

Removed unneeded scripts

xLoversPkrIsGhost... Remove the previously attached scripts

xLoversMain... Delete the ScriptEffect

xLoversPkrAbility... Delete the ScriptEffect

xLoversPkrVisitorItem... Delete the item itself (originally esp internal-only item)

-If not done correctly processing of onlookers had improved management system

-H during every frame executes function operation were optimized

I was gonna fully translate the scripts for lovers with pk. But it took to much time. I was only about 50 % though the scripts. It is good to see they are still working on the base pack.

The esp should have more scripts but they still need better translations.

the scripts not in the esp should be fully translated.

Maybe this will make newer translations easier to translate if you know before hand what each scripts does.

This is just the bare minimum till ashal releases his newer version, enjoy. Looks pretty well done the new option.

just like saddad says in his post only is is not fluke but the button and 5 , 6 7 and 8 are regular numbers not from numpad

Don't forget to make a backup of previous version first.

Tomorrow skyrim will be out and i will probably be disappearing for while to all translators good luck..

In your voice selection screen there are now 2 buttons added < > with these buttons you can cycle through more voice files if you have any available

Also if you have NPC TCL on this will make alignments better but also disable the options where npc is able to hit an npc possible. so now both you are un-touchable during sex acts. npc will not keep walking against you, but be able to walk through you.

Incompatibilities:

Lovers with PK Extender uses scripts from older rev version. The scripts under rev 93 has undergone major changes, because of this, if you have extender on while playing rev 93 all newer option will not work. Extender needs to be updated to newer version in order to work correctly for rev 93.

post-3-13597871338197_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871339028_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871339723_thumb.jpg

BetaREV93TillAshalFinishes.zip

Are you talking about extender ?? if so, i don't think this is compatible anymore. the script extender changes has changed to much. if you use extender along side rev 93, the buttons like 5 to 8 will not function. They need to update extender to newest rev 93.

Scripts has undergone major changes.

moving buttons works really smoothly in game. you can now easily place an npc exactly the way want him to. see a table no problem, move with buttons now you can even have sex on table, near a chair etc.. You can now pinpoint with correct precision.

No wall is to high now, just move with arrow key rotate and increase hight. and you can place anywhere you want. Even at impossible locations like roofs etc.. :P

Be careful though, if sex ends you are vulnerable. npc died shortly after the roof test. :D

post-3-1359787136545_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871368739_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871369446_thumb.jpg

This will be my final update in while. Maybe even for this year.

But this lovers with pk extender for rev 93 only, i have updated the scripts and added the options from rev 93 to extender, don't even thing of using this for lower then 93 it won't work right. But atleast all options from 93 is now fully operational. This is not from Acedouble but my own edit.

Make sure to make a clean install first or you will get some errors like missing text etc.. or no dialog etc..

In an hour i will get my copy of skyrim, so this is good bye.

post-3-13597871376577_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871377223_thumb.jpg

Lovers with pk Extender 2.4.3 for rev 93.zip

• 4 months later...

"4shared" does not get along with my security suite. Kindly request this be added to this site's download section. :)

I may do that eventually but not until I know that it is fully translated and will work with most of the plugins out there. Uploading it without knowing this could potentially cause a ton of problems and complaints.

Archived