Unistalled but sims still naked in CAS

Sooo, I unistalled my WW to get the more chill one, but I still have my sims naked in CAS. It gets a little uncomfortable because I stream sims to my friends on discord and yeah, its just weird. Is there any specific file that makes this happen? I tried looking for key words but I didn't find anything. I have like 10GB of cc and mods so I can't really go thru all of them to find it (unless its the only option).  It's already hard enough to delete all the explicit clothing, paintings and items and I SUFFER. If you need my other mods, they are : Basemental, Wonderful Whims, Slice of Life, Meaningful Stories, MCCC, and I think that's it. 

3 hours ago, hoe6969 said:

Is there any specific file that makes this happen?

You probably still have some nude top and bottom default overrides installed. For example this may be cmar_NippleTopFemale.package and cmar_NudeBottomFemale.package by CmarNYC or some similar pupose stuff from another creator.

Edited by wild_guy
5 hours ago, justinlee said:

could just install game on another drive and put only decent mods in there and have other one for when you feel like playing ww side

That wouldn't really work, since you don't put the mods inside the game installation directory but in the Documents, so it would be shared along all installations of the game.

9 hours ago, hoe6969 said:

Sooo, I unistalled my WW to get the more chill one, but I still have my sims naked in CAS. It gets a little uncomfortable because I stream sims to my friends on discord and yeah, its just weird. Is there any specific file that makes this happen? I tried looking for key words but I didn't find anything. I have like 10GB of cc and mods so I can't really go thru all of them to find it (unless its the only option).  It's already hard enough to delete all the explicit clothing, paintings and items and I SUFFER. If you need my other mods, they are : Basemental, Wonderful Whims, Slice of Life, Meaningful Stories, MCCC, and I think that's it. 

Wild_guy is correct.

It is most likely CC that is causing this issue.   The CC is most likely a default replacement skin or body part.

You can do the 50/50 rule or use the 'Sims 4 Tray Importer' method.

Sims 4 Tray Importer method:

1. Load up one of your naked Sims in CAS (one Sim only) or create a new one
  2. Remove all CC from ALL outfits including clothing, shoes, hair, makeup, accessories (head and body), tattoos, etc.
  3. Save the Sim
  4. Open the household again and save it to the gallery and quit the game
  5. Download and run 'Sims 4 Tray Importer'
  6. The household that you just saved to the gallery will be at the top of the list, make sure it is highlighted/selected
  7. Click on the 'CC' tab towards the top of the window
  8. All CC that the Sim is using will be listed by filename
  9. Delete the offending file/s - Note:  There may be some files that you want to keep so try removing one file at a time
  10. This will also show you all the default replacement CC mods that you have installed as they will show up also

This method is a bit more complicated but with huge mod lists like mine it saves me a lot of time and frustration.

Good luck!

12 hours ago, hoe6969 said:

MCCC

If you have the MCCC Woohoo module installed it also has some settings for nudity but I don't think it will affect CAS but only in game live.

Normally in CAS sims wear clothing anyway unless you're removing them.

If you still have it on your PC you could upload your old WickedWhimsInfoLog.log here and someone might be able to see what cc might be causing it.

(I assume you want all your sims to be EA barbies again) 

5 hours ago, Husk said:

That wouldn't really work, since you don't put the mods inside the game installation directory but in the Documents, so it would be shared along all installations of the game.

You could have two different mod folders though (eg. ModsX & ModsG) and switch between them by removing the extra letter on the one you are currently using.  Of course, you would want to play different families depending on which folder you were using (and would have to remember to delete the localthumbcache file each time you switched them).

On 4/8/2022 at 6:25 PM, Redd99 said:

You could have two different mod folders though (eg. ModsX & ModsG) and switch between them by removing the extra letter on the one you are currently using.  Of course, you would want to play different families depending on which folder you were using (and would have to remember to delete the localthumbcache file each time you switched them).

I once heard of someone making a script for this exact purpose, so you can definitely get creative in that regard!

On 4/8/2022 at 1:38 PM, SkyBarbie said:

Sims 4 Tray Importer method:

So, I did this and I guess it kinda worked (¿?). The sim I made for it is naked sometimes. I opened her again and half of her outfits had the underwear, half didn't (all of them had a bra tho).  On the ones that didn't, if I put any bottom part and took it off the underwear came back, and the underwear also appeared if I was choosing a tattoo. There is nothing sus in the S4TI so I guess I'm, umm, kinda done? Idk. Tysm for ur help!!

On 4/8/2022 at 4:57 PM, Scorpio said:

MCCC Woohoo 

your old WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 

I don't have that MCCC module, and I dont have the log anymore, but I kinda fixed it with s4ti.  

And yeah, i just wanted the underwear again. It's weird streaming naked ladies and guys with lagged penises to my male discord friends, don't have that trust yet XD

57 minutes ago, hoe6969 said:

And yeah, i just wanted the underwear again. It's weird streaming naked ladies and guys with lagged penises to my male discord friends, don't have that trust yet XD

What most ppl do for streaming is use the Optional Wicked Streamer Mode file from here.

Then you just remove it when not streaming.

It makes the original EA blur show up so you don't have to mess with the rest of your game and EA underwear.