Looking for an particular mod

SirNibbles

As title says im looking for an particular mod to use together with "NudeShy" so that when my character's armor breaks down the attacking npc's get horny and start trying to rape u.

I remember i had something similiar in the past but i just can't find it, if anyone can help me i'd really appreciate it.

Also sorry if i should've posted this in another topic but i couldn't find anyone :3.

I am not sure if it is joburg or lande you are talking about.  I know that joburg includes a feature that if you have clothes on or are naked your lewdness goes up.  I don't remember if it takes into account the "state" of your armor or not.

If it is lande instead that is a bit of a bummer as it may or may not be compatible with the current revisions to many of the plugins.

It can be either joburg or landE landE will turn npc to stalkers if you stay naked too long and they will go after your character.

Joburg also has these stalker set if you remove some clothing it will rise you lewdness and also npc will come after you. but you have to setup your player character correctly under defender. and set npc correctly under attacker options.

Archived