Apropos 2 SLSO Patch

Apropos 2 SLSO Patch

View File

Apropos 2 is grate.

How ever the SLSO integration is BAD. Like really bad.

So I fixed it... Mostly.

Simple description....

I broke the Orgasm.txt for each anim into Orgasm_SLSO.txt (NPC) and Orgasm_SLSO_Female.txt (Player). It will fall back to Orgasm.txt if SLSO version is not found  or if you don't have use separate orgasm checked in SexLab.

Result...

You don't get told about cum being squirted into you when you cum and you don't get told about you cumming when he cums. Its just better for immersion.

Limitations...

1) This took a lot of work, more then I could be arsed doing in one go. Male NPC, Female Player is done 100% for non unique anims. Coding but not text files is done fore Female Player.

2) My descriptive writing is BAD. Like worse then Apropos 2  SLSO integration. I have asked Eadoo of Apropos2 Text DB Update fame if he would be willing to put some work into making it a bit more polished.

3) This file only contains the files I needed to change. You will need  original Apropos 2 installed first.

Intentions...

I made this for me. To play in my game. I'm happy with how it is now. If I get enough requests I may extend to Male-Player ect...

I have no intention of changing anything else about the original mod. Don't ask. Yes I could, No I wont.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/31/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by JoshNZ

The code is REALY bad. There's one function for each type of description. I just have not done the male ones yet.

As for female. Yes. Just find any FemaleActor_*somthing*\FemaleActor_*somthing*_Orgasm.txt and make...

a FemaleActor_*somthing*\FemaleActor_*somthing*_Orgasm_SLSO.txt for NPC's

and a FemaleActor_*somthing*\FemaleActor_*somthing*_Orgasm_SLSO_Female.txt for Player and she will work.

I hate txt editing. Im dyslexic and I hate having my wrighting seen by the public.

5 minutes ago, Kaervek86 said:

Thank you, this is great. This was also bugging me for a long time.

Can you tell us for which files exactly you did the coding at the moment? Only FemaleActor_Male and FemaleActor_Female?

FemaleActor_* any dir that has FemaleActor_ in it will work if the .txt files are there.

Bad code?
Now the orgasm comments really fit.
Whether normal or rape. Everything works. (MALE - FEMALE) or (MALE CREATURE - FEMALE)
This patch is a must have for those who want a bit of action in their fuck scenes.
With a bit of self-work on the TXT's, the orgasm texts make the right sense.
Now the only thing missing is that the normal comments are repeated if you have several lines in the TXT's.
But whatever. That´s another topic.

This is really good work.

Better than my broken GOOGLE - ENGLISH ;)

17 hours ago, JoshNZ said:

FemaleActor_* any dir that has FemaleActor_ in it will work if the .txt files are there.

So... just clarifying...

FemaleActor_Chaurus_Vaginal_Orgasm_SLSO

FemaleActor_Chaurus_Vaginal_Orgasm_SLSO_Female

FemaleActor_Chaurus_Vaginal_Orgasm

Would work...

What about unique animations...

FemaleActor_B_Wolf_Billyy69_Orgasm_SLSO

FemaleActor_B_Wolf_Billyy69_Orgasm_SLSO_Female

FemaleActor_B_Wolf_Billyy69_Orgasm

I guess I'm going to find out when I test it in a few days. But I'm still having trouble getting this mod to work, so I'm trying to troubleshoot some functionality at the same time, and just want to verify. I wouldn't mind writing up some text files for beasts (as that is my kink) and sharing them with the community.

Also how does this affect the the original orgasm text file. Does it still trigger on end of an animation? I just want to know so that when I write up a description for unique animation do I need to account that there will always be at least one orgasm in the animation, and the others are just for kicks?

Stage 0
Stage 1

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 2

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male
Stage 3

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 4

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 5

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage Orgasm
Largeload
(Hugeload)
(GoBack)

In my mind it probably functions a lot like the map above in where as the SLSO orgasm occur between stages, and a final orgasm stage plays at the end. Is that assumption correct?

Edited by Szlordrin
15 hours ago, Szlordrin said:

So... just clarifying...

Would work...

I guess I'm going to find out when I test it in a few days. But I'm still having trouble getting this mod to work, so I'm trying to troubleshoot some functionality at the same time, and just want to verify. I wouldn't mind writing up some text files for beasts (as that is my kink) and sharing them with the community.

Also how does this affect the the original orgasm text file. Does it still trigger on end of an animation? I just want to know so that when I write up a description for unique animation do I need to account that there will always be at least one orgasm in the animation, and the others are just for kicks?

Stage 0
Stage 1

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 2

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male
Stage 3

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 4

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 5

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage Orgasm
Largeload
(Hugeload)
(GoBack)

In my mind it probably functions a lot like the map above in where as the SLSO orgasm occur between stages, and a final orgasm stage plays at the end. Is that assumption correct?

Actually you only need 2 additional files. In the animation folder.

BLALALA_Orgasm_SLSO.txt
and
BLALALA_Orgasm_SLSO_Female.txt

For me it works with all, really all animations where I have this additional TXT. inserted and edited.

Important: Player is female, NPC is male.

Whether human or beast.

The original BLALALA_Orgasm.txt is required if you deactivate SLSO in the sexlab menu.

If you set "seperate Orgasm" in Sexlabmenu und  "Sexlab only Orgasm"  in the SLSO menu, you will see both BLABLABLA_Orgasm_SLSO´s one after the other.

Ähm...for understanding. BLALALA stands for the name of the animationname you chose.

Like: Female_Actor_B_Wolf_Billy_ etc.

Edited by CERBERUS110888
14 hours ago, Szlordrin said:

So... just clarifying...

Would work...

Stage 0
Stage 1

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 2

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male
Stage 3

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 4

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage 5

<- Insert SLSO_Female

<- Insert SLSO_Male

Stage Orgasm
Largeload
(Hugeload)
(GoBack)

So... just clarifying...

Would work...

Yes.

O and I did the code and txt files for males. I'll post it later today. Im still doing some txt editing, I am way nicer to woman then the defult lines, and my kink is making woman cum...

Important? Not so much, I'm just trying to determine "Where" in the stage progression the SLSO text line plays. I got it working finally, and it looks like it plays whenever one of those meter's meet 100% triggering an orgasm event. Which is cool, I also found that for each Orgasm, it plays a Largeload/Hugeload text as well. So that's going to be interesting.

I typically don't make any asks of mod developer's because I know it's a passion project, and not a job. If I had one request it would to be enable a larger character limit on the descriptions. Senji, did this in one of his patches, and I got it to function by overiding your mod with his, and merging the files. So all my 500 word character descriptions are now working. They are just all out of order, because I'm used to having the orgasm text play at the end, and then be followed by a largeload/hugeload line playing.

Right now i'm still playing in the sandbox that you've created, so thank you for that... I'll let you know if I think of anything. Or see any glaring bugs I've run across. BTW all the difficulties I had getting your mod to work, weren't your own... they were with SLSO itself. So great job!

in my new version I have enabled re-peated timed descriptions. So in long SLSO sceanes you dont get bord.

Not joking-send me any changes you make that you think is better.

Al-so you only get load messages on HIS orgasm. It buged me getting that on sceance where he never came.

The synonyms Json file in V2 seems to be missing a comma in line 166

"{CUMM}": [
        "cum",
        "orgasm",
        "climax"

and a spare comma in line 712

"{SWEAR}": [
        "shit",,
        "fuck",
        "crap",
        "God",
        "oh my god"

Edited by Fredfish
  • 1 month later...
On 4/3/2022 at 7:31 PM, JoshNZ said:

in my new version I have enabled re-peated timed descriptions. So in long SLSO sceanes you dont get bord.

Not joking-send me any changes you make that you think is better.

Al-so you only get load messages on HIS orgasm. It buged me getting that on sceance where he never came.

AI? you mean to enable AI Edging will stop that?

7 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

AI? you mean to enable AI Edging will stop that?

-- So when I turned this one it disabled load messages entirely, and also prevented male actor from climaxing more than once. Not exactly what I was hoping for.
If there was one feature that I want it would be to disable the load event on only the female side of things. That and if you can increase character capacity to 500 that would prevent a lot of trouble on my part (I have a working method of achieving this by overwriting with Senji's scripts... but I don't know what else i'm overriding as part of that)

• 4 months later...
On 4/4/2022 at 6:29 AM, Fredfish said:

The synonyms Json file in V2 seems to be missing a comma in line 166

"{CUMM}": [
        "cum",
        "orgasm",
        "climax"

and a spare comma in line 712

"{SWEAR}": [
        "shit",,
        "fuck",
        "crap",
        "God",
        "oh my god"

Thanks for this, I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it couldn't parse synonyms.txt lol.

On 9/18/2022 at 5:39 PM, FovI said:

i assume no one has tried this on the SE version, ill try it and update if i remember (or ask me if i forgor)

I tried it, struggled quite a bit, works well for human x human animations. Creatures seem to require a little tinkering. Ended up uninstalling after about a week of futzing around.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:14 AM, Szlordrin said:

I tried it, struggled quite a bit, works well for human x human animations. Creatures seem to require a little tinkering. Ended up uninstalling after about a week of futzing around.

oh thanks, good to know! Did you play on AE or SE btw?