fallout 4, 3 tits as a wearable option

Just curious how you picture the biology of three breasts would be. Would she also have three arms with three sets of pectorals, or would one just be stuffed between them? Is there a skeleton with support for three breasts and OCBPC? It sounds like a fairly large and complicated project, though probably fun for someone interested in it :)

You're probably right, and I figured it was intended something like that, though I don't agree with it biologically.

This said, to do that right would need a skeletal change and then textures made to have another breast and then new sliders created.

To do it dirty, one could probably create an outfit project with the body preset remade to separate the breasts way far apart and then copy and paste one of the breast meshes in the middle and then use a bodysuit (such as one or two of vtaw's I presume) which could cover the seams at the top and just have bare breasts.

I think if someone likes that, though, they should take the time to do it right Unless it's just a whim for them in which they could do it dirty

Edited by Karna5