When my character wears some clothes, they suddenly switch from one mod's replacer set to another's

Hey all,

I've been playing a female character for a little bit, and I've noticed a weird bug that's popped up for her a number of times now.

I'll find a new outfit, try it on to see how cute it looks, and initially it'll usually look very skimpy. Then, after a few moments when I start to move, the clothes I'm wearing suddenly switches to clothes from a much different mod - still feminine, but distinctly less skimpy. Not that I'm complaining (I go back and forth about how overtly sexual I want everything to be in my playthrough), it's just weird.

Does anyone know which two (or more) mods these clothes might be from? If so, does anyone know how I could try to fix this issue? 

For reference I'm using Mod Organizer 2. I'll include a quick video clip of what I'm talking about.

Far as I can tell, the mods I'm using which do/may add clothing/armor replacers (or at least affect the body somehow) are:

- Kendo2's Type3 Body Pack

- Bouncing Natural Breasts

- Breeze Male Body

- Fertile Breeder

- Immersive Lactation

- Maternity Pack Overkill

- SCR

- Sexout Pregnancy

- 360 Movement

- NV Compatibility Skeleton

- Mojave Delight

Thanks!!

4 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Hey all,

I've been playing a female character for a little bit, and I've noticed a weird bug that's popped up for her a number of times now.

I'll find a new outfit, try it on to see how cute it looks, and initially it'll usually look very skimpy. Then, after a few moments when I start to move, the clothes I'm wearing suddenly switches to clothes from a much different mod - still feminine, but distinctly less skimpy. Not that I'm complaining (I go back and forth about how overtly sexual I want everything to be in my playthrough), it's just weird.

Does anyone know which two (or more) mods these clothes might be from? If so, does anyone know how I could try to fix this issue? 

For reference I'm using Mod Organizer 2. I'll include a quick video clip of what I'm talking about.

Far as I can tell, the mods I'm using which do/may add clothing/armor replacers (or at least affect the body somehow) are:

- Kendo2's Type3 Body Pack

- Bouncing Natural Breasts

- Breeze Male Body

- Fertile Breeder

- Immersive Lactation

- Maternity Pack Overkill

- SCR

- Sexout Pregnancy

- 360 Movement

- NV Compatibility Skeleton

- Mojave Delight

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure it is either Maternity Pack Overkill or Sexout Pregnancy

If they recognize the outfit and they have a non-pregnant version of the outfits, they will switch to that. (or if you are pregnant, they will switch to a pregnant version of the outfit they recognize)

Most outfits are Type 3 version 'Normal' versions.

I tried launching the game with SexoutPregnancy and MPO both disabled through MO2, but I still had the same problem - putting on that Merc Adventurer Outfit would start out looking the one way, then switch to the other after a few seconds.

Now, granted, I know modding in FNV works differently somehow. Files seem to persist somehow even after they've been removed or reinstalled from the mod manager. I'm also sure the MCM or ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated have something to do with it, but I was just going in for a quick and dirty test (side note, ArchiveInvalidation never seems to work for me. I also have NMC Textures NV in my load order, but all it seems to change are the loading roulette wheel and the main menu screen, even after disabling and enabling AII)

I bet you're right with it being something to do with MPO or SP overriding the skimpier versions of the vanilla armors (which I'm guessing came from BNB?). It would be nice if I could, say, have the skimpy versions set as the default replacers, and only switch to the MPO/SP versions when my character gets pregnant, but I don't know how to do that. I had a look in the MCM and tried to use the Debug settings in Sexout Pregnancy to disable everything for player, but that didn't fix the clothing swap. Not seeing anything else in MCM that might help.

Edited by SqueakyDolphin