[SOLVED] BodySlide/Outfit Studio Assistance (Uniboob exploding body)

So I'm using the CBBE reference suite for uniboob effects in BodySlide to adjust some of my outfits to not have my cleavage eat my clothes. It works pretty much 99% of the time, but every now and then, this happens:

ExplodingBody.jpg.00ae0b6e74fbab8ed2295f5505c1c183.jpg

The body explodes. Looks fine in Outfit Studio after I've done the conversion, but once I load it up in BodySlide, it ends up like this.

Now like I said, it works 99% of the time. I've done many outfits with no issues whatsoever and they came out just fine. But every now and then, I get one of them that does this. This happened with TheKite's Handmaiden outfits, and just now with Snakel101's Garuda Gothic outfit.

No idea why it does this with only a few outfits and not all of them, as I've never had these issues before until just recently. So, anyone have any idea why this happens to just some and not all? Thanks ahead of time for any insight you guys can provide. :)

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
solution found
  • Spyder Arachnid changed the title to BodySlide/Outfit Studio Assistance (Uniboob exploding body)

I would say that it would have to be something that they've done to the mesh file - how they made their mesh files - what tools they used on it - how high poly the body is.

I have seen high poly stuff look like shit in outfit studios but if you were to break it into pieces and then add each piece to outfit studios the problem went away mostly because outfit studios can only handle so much before a outfit will either crashes it or it blows up the outfit.

It could depend on what tools they used on the body as outfit studios doesn't always play nice with other tools. I have used mesh rigger before for outfits to add bone nodes to a outfit and body but once loaded into outfit studios it would blow up or look like it was melting or other weird oddities.

Usually what I did when I ran into something like this was to start a new project load the nif into outfit studios pick a new reference body adjust it to where it looks fine delete the old body out redo bone nodes export it with reference body. Once done then I'd load it back into outfit studios and touch up weighting if needed and fix clipping.

2 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

So I'm using the CBBE reference suite for uniboob effects in BodySlide to adjust some of my outfits to not have my cleavage eat my clothes. It works pretty much 99% of the time, but every now and then, this happens:

ExplodingBody.jpg.00ae0b6e74fbab8ed2295f5505c1c183.jpg

The body explodes. Looks fine in Outfit Studio after I've done the conversion, but once I load it up in BodySlide, it ends up like this.

Now like I said, it works 99% of the time. I've done many outfits with no issues whatsoever and they came out just fine. But every now and then, I get one of them that does this. This happened with TheKite's Handmaiden outfits, and just now with Snakel101's Garuda Gothic outfit.

No idea why it does this with only a few outfits and not all of them, as I've never had these issues before until just recently. So, anyone have any idea why this happens to just some and not all? Thanks ahead of time for any insight you guys can provide. :)

Try delete body, save, close OF, reopen OF, import body

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Try delete body, save, close OF, reopen OF, import body

That method actually worked. Just deleted the body after going through the uniboob process and saved it. Then loaded Outfit Studio back up again, added the CBBE reference, and saved it. No more exploding body!

FixedBody.jpg.f6b99f701b5f57db9af86c97f20586fa.jpg

Thanks both for the information. Was racking myself trying to figure that out lol. Appreciate it. :)

• Spyder Arachnid changed the title to [SOLVED] BodySlide/Outfit Studio Assistance (Uniboob exploding body)