Elden ring nude

On 2/27/2022 at 6:30 AM, Silvist said:

https://discord.gg/5mxDXfpA

This is the discord for all souls modding.  What we really need is for uxm and soul outfit manager to work on Elden Ring.

This was already working for mostly all of the souls games.  So those tools plus a good nude body is all we need ?  So I’d keep your eyes pealed here.

The current Elden Ring character models are already looking sexy as hell in comparison to past Souls games, not that the bar was set very high to begin with. Someone just needs to remove the undies and slap some pubes and vagina textures onto the lady models. Although, Souls nude mods have never managed to add a penis to the male characters so that would probably require some actual modding effort. Maybe the only way to accomplish it is to make the penis equipable armor as opposed to trying to alter the character model itself.

11 minutes ago, SXertui01 said:

@_DingleBerry_  I'm clearly not agree with you. The elden ring woman body looks shit, and the sliders are very limited. I seen better bodies on the old dragon's dogma.

No, he is right. It's definitely much better than past Soul games. However, once you compared it to anything else on the market, yeah it's shit. The female models in Elden Ring is still using male bodies with boobs. The facial structure and hair are also mainly done with male uniformity in mind, rather than having an exclusive feminine appearance. So it's going to take a lot of work to bring sexy/sexualization into Elden Ring. They locked the better looking female model/preset behind NPCs compared to what we can do with the player model.

3 hours ago, SXertui01 said:

@_DingleBerry_  I'm clearly not agree with you. The elden ring woman body looks shit, and the sliders are very limited. I seen better bodies on the old dragon's dogma.

I'm afraid it's likely the best you're going to get with this game, if you think the Elden Ring character models look bad you should see the ones from DS3. Elden Ring is a massive improvement, Souls games have always prioritized gameplay over graphics but they are at least getting better.

7 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

It said invite invalid. ?

Maybe it's this one?

https://discord.gg/mT2JJjx

reading through it, it seem they are saying same thing as Sekiro?

7 hours ago, _DingleBerry_ said:

I'm afraid it's likely the best you're going to get with this game, if you think the Elden Ring character models look bad you should see the ones from DS3. Elden Ring is a massive improvement, Souls games have always prioritized gameplay over graphics but they are at least getting better.

Well, I guess it is possible to make people that look ok

unknown.png

55e05c51deade3733ef4058f24a2fddf.JPG

Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.01 - 19.47.13.99.jpg

Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.02 - 00.17.15.18.png

19 hours ago, _DingleBerry_ said:

I can accept the body from the elden ring, but not theses limited sliders. They have no excuse on this point. A lot of old games, give you better sliders. ?

18 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

what is that set in first pic ? never see it before

Please don't talk about in-game items in this thread, or anything else that someone would consider a spoiler, as the game is still very new.  This is not a thread to talk about the game, but rather just about modding.  There are plenty of other places to talk about the game, like reddit.

18 minutes ago, delpo said:

Please don't talk about in-game items in this thread, or anything else that someone would consider a spoiler, as the game is still very new.  This is not a thread to talk about the game, but rather just about modding.  There are plenty of other places to talk about the game, like reddit.

spoiler ? ok then

5 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

spoiler ? ok then

Sorry, I hope that didn't come off as standoffish.  It's just that there are so many spoilers for this game everywhere on the internet, and I just want this thread to be a place where you don't have to worry about that.  Thanks for understanding!

i think the female model looks pretty good for a game that isnt really sexual at all. nioh 2 is a horny videogame when it wants to be but elden ring has barely any sexy stuff in it so it makes sense that the fem body isnt very sexy either

Just a heads up if you haven't had the .. Let's call it 'pleasure' to work with Easy Anti Cheat.

Modifying any files or anything regarding memory will lead to a ban, if it is picked up by the client.

Widescreen-fix? FPS-uncapper? Mods? If you use it online, you will, most likely, be banned shortly after, because of the memory-alteration, for example.

Some people already reported being banned cuz' of that.

And don't be fooled by thinking to use something offline with EAC disabled and then, after having fun with it, you just enable EAC again and go online again.. No.

If ANYTHING is changed (in regard to modifying any files or having stuff left in your memory) from prior offlineplay that remotely triggers EAC, wham, banned. So you'd need to un/reinstall everything and then re-boot your machine to be completely safe, given you didn't alter anything cheeky ingame, like stats, items, runes, yadda yadda.

EAC was/is the dumbest choice possible for a game like Elden Ring. Sure, we have less cheaters/script kiddies that are too dumb to play properly, which is good, don't get me wrong. (but people just need to have the unfair advantage over others, they just have to - so they reach out for lag-switches again in PvP, had a LOT of them over the past 24 hours!) But overall it just prohibits the community to mold the game into an overall better shape.

This is sad, especially when thinking about mods like in Ds3 that allowed you to invade from FS to everywhere in the world.

Edited by -Player1-
18 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

i think the female model looks pretty good for a game that isnt really sexual at all. nioh 2 is a horny videogame when it wants to be but elden ring has barely any sexy stuff in it so it makes sense that the fem body isnt very sexy either

811325314_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_15_18_59.thumb.png.410ab52a40f434cb8109027046f87864.png70386633_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_15_00_20.thumb.png.52d7abf51857df27969198675092881b.png1248064797_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_15_53_87.thumb.png.7ab20cbc6e91ea3d3b523451e477c459.png809734308_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_16_07_28.thumb.png.acdac24b0b96af4cbb81a55e44d9734e.png1175962546_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_17_08_15.thumb.png.26fd0ef729ac14c32068bb65dfe40079.png324681610_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_17_22_41.thumb.png.d4bfe5660a97d7abc5e895d57685b7fb.png1135213486_EldenRingScreenshot2022_03.04-00_19_07_57.thumb.png.d102c55ad226f483c90faf8acc9fd11d.png

Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.04 - 00.17.16.14.png

Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.03.04 - 00.17.31.03.png

Edited by Sizustar