Lingerie/Partial nudity?

Mach05

4 hours ago, Mach05 said:

During sex acts, how do I make NPCs:

1) Wear lingerie, stockings, sexy clothes, etc?

2) Be partially nude with their normal clothes (shirt on but no pants for example)?

1) You could add outfits to exception lists in FNVEdit/GECK

2) not possible, unless you make NEW outfits with missing pants or missing shirts.  FNV engine will consider each outfit as an unchangable thing.

There is a way which I use all the time.

The "quickest" is to install SOI (Sexout Intimacy) and then if you don't want all the other functionality of the mod, just go into your inventory, apparel, SOI CONTROLS, click that - and when the menu opens, go to Apparel Settings and pick whatever apparel you are wearing (depends on the slot, hats/helmets would go in HEAD for example, etc) then function, and tick DO NOT REMOVE.

I use this a lot for things like thongs, gloves, lingerie, stockings, necklaces, etc - that I do not want to remove during sex. You only have to do this ONCE for any apparel and the game will remember. It works for anything you have equipped. And the mod starts disabled anyway, so you can still make use of this functionality without actually using the rest of the mod.

The other, more time consuming way, is to install both SexoutCheckMeOut and SexoutClothingEval. These mods provide the same functionality (VIA MCM) which is exactly the functionality the 1st solution uses, only inbuilt into the SOI mod itself. 

Up to you how you go about it! Hope that helps :) 

EDIT: Goes without saying, you have to have outfits you want to wear. So for example, I'd "equip" something like a dress, thong, stockings, gloves, boots and pearl necklace. Then I'd tag everything but the dress as keep equipped during sex. Then when I have sex, the dress comes off, but I have everything else equipped. 

As dborg2 said, you can't actually remove pieces of clothing from one set of armour unless they have already been pre-broken down by other mods, which some apparel mods do.

Edited by ChancellorKremlin
10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

1) You could add outfits to exception lists in FNVEdit/GECK

2) not possible, unless you make NEW outfits with missing pants or missing shirts.  FNV engine will consider each outfit as an unchangable thing.

Ah gotcha, didn’t know new outfits had to be made for partial nudity.

7 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

There is a way which I use all the time.

The "quickest" is to install SOI (Sexout Intimacy) and then if you don't want all the other functionality of the mod, just go into your inventory, apparel, SOI CONTROLS, click that - and when the menu opens, go to Apparel Settings and pick whatever apparel you are wearing (depends on the slot, hats/helmets would go in HEAD for example, etc) then function, and tick DO NOT REMOVE.

I use this a lot for things like thongs, gloves, lingerie, stockings, necklaces, etc - that I do not want to remove during sex. You only have to do this ONCE for any apparel and the game will remember. It works for anything you have equipped. And the mod starts disabled anyway, so you can still make use of this functionality without actually using the rest of the mod.

The other, more time consuming way, is to install both SexoutCheckMeOut and SexoutClothingEval. These mods provide the same functionality (VIA MCM) which is exactly the functionality the 1st solution uses, only inbuilt into the SOI mod itself. 

Up to you how you go about it! Hope that helps :) 

EDIT: Goes without saying, you have to have outfits you want to wear. So for example, I'd "equip" something like a dress, thong, stockings, gloves, boots and pearl necklace. Then I'd tag everything but the dress as keep equipped during sex. Then when I have sex, the dress comes off, but I have everything else equipped. 

As dborg2 said, you can't actually remove pieces of clothing from one set of armour unless they have already been pre-broken down by other mods, which some apparel mods do.

Hey thanks for the links! The Intimacy mod seems really cool, I need to check it’s other features in depth afterwards.

As for the clothes, I tried both mods. But my character still kept his clothes on during the sex scenes. For the 1st mod, I ticked “Do Not Remove” for Grimy Pre-War Businesswear, but he still appeared naked. And for the 2nd mod, I went into the MCM menu and ticked “Leave on Males during sex” and no luck with that one either. 

However, I went in the SexoutNG menu and tried a different method. I set both “Undress Player” + “Undress Male” to “Never”. I also set “Male Bodysuit” to “None”. This let my character keep his clothes on during sex, but his genitals didn’t appear at all so still no luck.

So I guess my question now is if there’s a way to keep my character’s clothes on, but still have his penis exposed during sex scenes?

6 hours ago, Mach05 said:

Ah gotcha, didn’t know new outfits had to be made for partial nudity.

Hey thanks for the links! The Intimacy mod seems really cool, I need to check it’s other features in depth afterwards.

As for the clothes, I tried both mods. But my character still kept his clothes on during the sex scenes. For the 1st mod, I ticked “Do Not Remove” for Grimy Pre-War Businesswear, but he still appeared naked. And for the 2nd mod, I went into the MCM menu and ticked “Leave on Males during sex” and no luck with that one either. 

However, I went in the SexoutNG menu and tried a different method. I set both “Undress Player” + “Undress Male” to “Never”. I also set “Male Bodysuit” to “None”. This let my character keep his clothes on during sex, but his genitals didn’t appear at all so still no luck.

So I guess my question now is if there’s a way to keep my character’s clothes on, but still have his penis exposed during sex scenes?

Hmmn, it's been a very long time since I used either mod by itself as SOI already provides all the functionality I want, so I never dug too deep into the specifics of those two mods for a LONG time now. I remember Sexout potentially being quite finicky with the body suits, dress, undress, and all those settings.

Luckily for you, again, SOI has the functionality you are asking - it was a "prop penis" which is exactly the same as the normal one, but equipped while the male keeps their clothing on. I've seen it used a few times during sex using the MOD, but for that to happen, I believe you have to activate sex using the mod's functionality, which might limit your options.

I can maybe dig in a little more and maybe find out the exact combination of settings you want.

• 5 months later...