19 minutes ago, homicidaldoktor said:

anybody has made an anthro cow player race for fallout 4

Nope. The Minotaurs (actually generic anthro cattle) from Bad Dog's Ungulates were one of the candidates to be ported as part of Furry Fallout 4, but they didn't get enough votes in the public race poll to make it to the final list. (Interestingly enough, both Deers and Horses did get enough votes and are part of FF4 now).

19 minutes ago, homicidaldoktor said:

how hard it would be to do so?

Quite so, but it's still doable. I'd say the best option there would be to port the Skyrim race to FO4, like the other two Ungulate races have been.

You can probably get away with using the body meshes and textures from either Horses or Deers from Furry Fallout 4, so you'd only have to port the head meshes themselves. If you know your way around Blender, you can use PyNifly for that. You'd have to adjust the head + eyes shape and position to match the other FF4 races' own ones, adjust the neck to match the FO4 bodies, re-rig the whole thing for the FO4 armature, and then create all the FO4 face morphs in the form of ShapeKeys (although you can probably reuse some of the existing Skyrim morphs, like the ones for blinking and mouth opening).

If none of what I said above made any sense for you, I'm afraid you'd have to first learn some Blender-Fu before you can even attempt to do this.

1 hour ago, homicidaldoktor said:

theres likely not a chance I'd personally be able to do it

That's what I thought back in the day and yet look at me now. ?

I guess it's ultimately up to how badly you'd want something like that and how much time you're willing to put into learning Blender and such as a result, but it's definitely doable. It just may take a while to be done if you want to see it through.

Edited by Blaze69
1 hour ago, homicidaldoktor said:

Damn, yeah considering I managed to screw up the doughnut tutorial for blender theres likely not a chance I'd personally be able to do it. Thanks for telling me tho.

For mod, which makes Beth games, it can transplant or change the game model after one month's careful study of basic 3D software knowledge and operation. Unless, like my parents, you have obstacles to the cognition of basic windows software and mouse operation.

Parts involving animation may require more experience.

55 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I guess it's ultimately up to how badly you'd want something like that and how much time you're willing to put into learning Blender and such as a result, but it's definitely doable. It just may take a while to be done if you want to see it through.

Maybe ill try again some day. but i feel that im too ambitous for my own good if any drawings/sketches ive kinda done recently are anything to go by.