7 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I confess that I skim-read the description because it was difficult for me to understand. But I wanted to ask, can I use this mod to filter sexlab animations when some specific NPC is involved?

if you hope to change animations  only for  specific NPC    you may need to manually set condition in CK, for dialog. 

From my Curiosity , to check sexlab arguments,  ,, I add swap Actor options for all dialog for temp test version.

most of users may need not.  and if you test it,

you must need to install for Clean save data, or MCM not work correctly. I confirmed

Spoiler

it simply swap Actor[] array value with new swap options for each dialog. (for sexlab animation)

Actor[0] and Actor[1]  (default Actro[1] = PC,  Actor[0] = NPC (your target) )

as I said I made it for PC male player, then I supposed if it work for female NPC,  or if I can see interesting swap BDSM paly..

But I can not see it clear..  but I see another strange issue, when I mix with Victim option ON,.

before I set Victim as ON for NPC, about all dialog ?  then I added option to set VIcitm As None for recent version..if it cause un-expected issue.

I confirm, when I set PC as Victim +  swap role Actor[0] = PC,, "Select animation from list" not work anymore...

it select only one animation untill start sex..then I force sexlab use it.  but if you use Victim = ON And Swap Role =ON , now

but when start sex,, Sexlab try to serch another animation.. I do not know reason.

without you use both bool option at same time,  "Select animation from list" work as same as before..

Then I am thinking, to include new swap option for future version ... or not...(it should be useful,, if it work as I supposed)

(I do not hope to see complain , select animation from list , change animation!! etc when user mix use 2 option as ON)

Until confirm reason, I only add custom version (which add change preset name as label option too), as alpha, then throw in this topic only.

So it is not official beta,, test it only when you hope to check options and how it effect animations.

As script side, I do not think I did mistake..  (And it may change with your selxab many options and your player gender I suppse)

,I just add option to change argument for StartSex() functions. and actually it change with MCM setting. 

if you test it,,, you must need test with Clean save data = not installed this mod,, or MCM not work correctly.. 

WIFtagAndSex1-3-1-testonly.7z

16 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

WIFtagAndSex1-3-1-testonly.7z

I tested the version 1.3.1,  the swap Actor option and the save/load function for json-files works well.

Please let this option stay in the mod. :)

Edited by Pstd5
2 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Alright, I will check if I manage to make it work for what I want to do. I have some races that should only use a subset of animations that are already identified with tags. I hope it works...

One thing I need to say is,, this mod  not try to overwrite other mod start sexlab scene.

mod author or others need to offer patch , which  try to use this mod saved animation slot  or tags, when start sexlab animation..

I use really simple function to start sexlab,  but if you simply start sex, with your set dialog,, basically should work.

I may recommend to edit conditions, for Topic B to Topic E.. 

1 hour ago, Pstd5 said:

I tested the version 1.3.1,  the swap Actor option and the save/load function for json-files works well.

Thanks.!! ?

I enhanced for Victim set menu,  and correct wrong label..  you may feel this version work more well. 

1.3.1  , set Victim can only set Non or Actor[0]  so I suppose with swap Actor, it can not cover all case. (even though my simple PC vs NPC mod.

I change way,, now you can set Victim for None, PC, NPC, as you need. 

though I do not know those arg clear,, but it may work , swap Actor arg, and sexlab MCM setting. test it as you need. 

anytime you can return setting as default, so I think, I keep to remain swap Actor and Set Victim. (in 2nd page bottom MCM menu)

And rename Aggressive >> Victim, and correct wrong preset label name..  if label name not up-date soon, (when you import json)

you simply change page and return it force all up-date to current one for 1.3.2

DSoptions.JPG.eaad6077e791428192f95f327273dc9c.JPG

preset label name is simply set label for preset json. 

o real file name never change .. (then when you need to re-install mod, you can not see label name but default label.

but import one of old save json as (Preset 1 to Preset 4).  after that,, now they return saved label name, which used when you save the json.

( test it with your clean save please)

this is almost last version as base tweaking.  I do not see new issue, then I may not change it for a while without I got bug report.

maybe I will up-load it as official beta . after confirm. 

WIFtagAndSex1-3-2-test.zip

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, Pstd5 said:

No I think something change wrong 

You may see when Change page, and return to info,, set Dialog slot change again..

I seems remove necessary function ^^;   

I am afraid, when it start...   so please wait to test.. untill I solve issue.. I can not confirm if current up-load version have same issue or not..

maybe I think I add preset, I edit or remove funciton to clean up..

Sorry. all.

Ok new 1.3.5  should fix, auto change dialog slot issue.(when you change page,, your set dialog slot change)

Sorry all user who download or test.. I did not notice this issue long time  ^^;

maybe it happen when I add preset, or it happend more early version,,,

So I hope,, you up-date to 1.3.5 ..  about 1.3.5  I think I add most of things which I plan for Animation slot part..  

next step should be how use those saved slot, to satrt animation..  more unique way.  

untill I confirm slot part work well.. I do not change current way.  (or new bug report ^^; )

but if you hope to change some,, please aks me free,, I may add temporally fix version, for test only here.

13 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

No I think something change wrong 

You may see when Change page, and return to info,, set Dialog slot change again..

I seems remove necessary function ^^;   

Yeah, I did notice that, I spent a few hours trying to write a bug-report but I could not find a 100% certain way of reproducing the effect so I just worked around it.

Victim for None, PC, NPC.  very good idea, this I will see if it will play nice with SLTriggers

From @Pstd5 report (thanks ?)

if you check current version esp,  with tesVedit,   it show one  error

QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [FE00049F] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[FE 000] WIFtagsex.esp (89BE5FF7) \ Quest \ FE000D62 <wifTSquest>
propertyName: ConfMs
    FormID [FE00049F] <Error: could not be resolved>

The Form ID was message I removed from esp record.. when 1.25 released. then the Form ID was linked with  Property in script. But I removed the property  from script.

so there is no chance, my script use it..  but Esp try to serch the removed property,, (I do not know detail though) .  

Basically I do not think it cause issue though, (actually I do not see issue),  I remove the property which attached to esp quest  script,   with TessVedit now.

to up-date it, you simply exchange esp only.  (so please do not remove other srripts or files ^^;)   if you do not care the error message of tessVedit. ,  no need to up-date.

you do not need clean save data,, for this fix. just exchange attached esp please then run saved data as same as before. I will up-load it in download section though. 

If you find other things or bug,or request  ask me pelase.  ?   

WIFtagsex.7z

If you have see preset error, tell me please when it happen. Though it basically work (I just confirm saved data and load data are correclty applied, 

if you actually load your saved data)   the preset  system is still beta.

To test it first time, you should check there is no old version preset.. in Data/SKSE/plugins/Tagandsex/user

if you save all (preset1 to peset 4),  you may get 4 json . (TSpreset1.json to TSpreset4.json)

So there is no TSpreset0.json it is because, I plan to add ,, auto save system,, then it should be saved in

Data/SKSE/plugins/Tagandsex/  (so default preset = TSpreset0.json  and user preset can clear divieded)

But at current I have not add TSpreset0.json. and there might be miss info window (which added for check only) remain.

(I notice spell miss load and Road  will correct it, with next version ^^;))

Hope report , when you try to  load , non saved preset file >> show strange issue etc,,  

Btw  All label name for TSpreset1.json to TSpreset4.json  are described in Preset file.

but when you load it not up-date untill you once change page..  it is current limit too. 

===
I may plan to include no edit clean  preset json (just save with default) for preset1 to preset 4 in mod,

so even though you try to load non saved preset, (it seems cause issue)   you can avoid issue I suppose.

Edited by greenmango12

Ok now I could clean up, and add error handling when there is no saved file,, (I do not hope to make things so complex, then even though you do not save json,

you should see Preset1 to Preset 4  label (default) when you load save data, in list menu.

Though I suppose I can change way,,  ,, but I supposed usually,  you should first   rename them.>> save preset >>  then try to load one of saved json (1 to 4)

If I  change label for save/load list, , when there is no perset >> it make things more complex.. (like  None, None, None, None,, ^^;)

But I understand, you may miss load non saved preset, (even though  there is no saved file), 

now

I add info message which  tell you, when you select wrong preset = not saved json,   then cancel.  

And one more tips...  (though I do not think user should need to know how it work ) to work with Preset and Slot (this mod call so)

You know there is option,  in main setting menu  right bottom

Serch animation by tags (ON and OFF)   

Spoiler

it related with preset too. because it decide, when you start dialog sex, how sexlab serch animation.

basically if there is under 125 animation,, the option should show same list. untill start animation.

when setting OFF

sexlab directly try to use animations[]  which saved as each  slot 

when setting ON

sexlab serch animation with tags which link with the slot by idx.  = each slot link with your saved tag settings.

So when you change preset (load your saved preset)  >>>  it usually change all slot A to J  tag setting, but can not  up-date animations[]

(so json have no way to save animations[]  without I pick all name and save it as list, then everytime load json, I remake animations[],  I do not make it so)

then if you keep to use Serch animation by tags (ON and OFF)  = ON

sexlab everytime try to use loaded  tags, and generate animation list, then use it for current sex scene. so you need not up-date slots.

if you set it a OFF (default), sexlab not rely tag, but try to use saved slots animations[] >>>  so when you load preset >> you need to up-date slots animations[]

It usually take 3 minutes or more, (it depend how you set tags for each slots, you can check it in console, if you like to see up-date animations[])

If you bother when load preset, everytime  up-date slots, , I recommend,, keep  

Serch animation by tags (ON and OFF)  = ON

the good thing is,, so sexlab  every time  use tags setting,  which you saved for slot and preset, .  then not try to load animations[] which saved in each slot.

I made this optiont to safety,, but if you like to save many slot setting  as preset, and hope to swap preset  often,,

you should set it as ON. then you need not up-date slot.

because when start sex, sexlab use tags setting, not try to use animations[] which saved in each slot.  (though I suppose, serch tags and generate animations[] take more time than directly use saved  animations[] ,but it is usuall step I feel.. 

Anyway I attach new version as test  version,,

if it seems stable >>> I may hope to change version as non beta.. so hope yours report and  thanks take your time for  my little mod ?

WIFtagAndSex1-3-7-test.7z

I am currently testing and so far no problems... except:

during testing , I did a mistake...
 I was about to load a preset json, but I did a mis-click and accidentally clicked on "rename preset1 label" for the preset I wanted to load.
 the "rename preset" dialogue-box(?) came up and I realized my mis-click and just pressed TAB-key (to back out of renaming preset).
    now the name for this preset is empty (no text).
    if I try to load a preset, the list is empty and I can no longer load any preset.
    messagebox displays: "your selected preset> is missing. please select your saved preset!"
( the preset file is still in my SKSE\Plugins\TagAndSex\user\TSpreset1.json )
I now tried to save a preset ( just to see if it would let me )
    a messagebox says:    "saved to SKSE/TagAndSex/user/TSpreset0.json"
    ( no new file is created in my SKSE\Plugins\TagAndSex\user\ )
if I try to load a preset, the list is empty and I can no longer load any preset.
    messagebox "your selected preset> is missing. please select your saved preset!"

many other things have improved ?

I'll send you a PM with more of my findings in a few hours.

edit: I just noticed your PM after I posted this.

Edited by Pstd5
1 hour ago, Pstd5 said:

I am currently testing and so far no problems... except:

during testing , I did a mistake...
 I was about to load a preset json, but I did a mis-click and accidentally clicked on "rename preset1 label" for the preset I wanted to load.
 the "rename preset" dialogue-box(?) came up and I realized my mis-click and just pressed TAB-key (to back out of renaming preset).
    now the name for this preset is empty (no text).
    messagebox displays: "your selected preset> is missing. please select your saved preset!"
( the preset file is still in my SKSE\Plugins\TagAndSex\user\TSpreset1.json )
I now tried to save a preset ( just to see if it would let me )
    a messagebox says:    "saved to SKSE/TagAndSex/user/TSpreset0.json"
    ( no new file is created in my SKSE\Plugins\TagAndSex\user\ )
    messagebox "your selected preset> is missing. please select your saved preset!"

many other things have improved ?

I'll send you a PM with more of my findings in a few hours.

edit: I just noticed your PM after I posted this.

about your case, you should  rename the empty one untill try to load ..

I do not find good escape way, when you rename preset,, if you cancel it, yes it turn as "" . 

but you could rename again corectly... I actuall saw it.. then simply rename again. (though I may check

if there is event for cancel. about UI lib input menu)

I suppose (and confirmed) SKY UI  list menu (aka menu option )  may cause issue, if you set ""  value in String array.. so you should not do it..

Or I need one more error handler for the specific case ^^;   it make more code so I hope to avoid it. 

But  good news is,, The way (used for 1.3.5) was very basic to set label.. ,, and it may easy miss label issue. I suppose

actually it may confuse when user rename,, and save preset..  when you load preset, it may change all other preset label too.

it was bad way.. 

I am currently testing new way ..to change label (not file name) work for preset  and up-date correctly.

1..   So I add option, "Change label for preset when you save?"  (On and off)

2.  then only when you save preset,, you may see new input menu. then add label (if above option =ON), or you can not add label for preset.

3.  the label will be only described as data of the saved json.  >> up-date current MCM menu label where I need it.

4.  So you may not miss label for non saved data etc,, and maybe MCM menu keep to show correct label about json related menu.

(when you save with new label,, the preset is shown as the label. but other preset never change)

Then just to confirm, did you test with clean data??  as I said actually you can ignore label name,, because I only check index in the list,

when you save or load,,  so if you have saved json,, it should be loaded.. 

But I suppose your issue is almost "" value in the SKY UI manu option (String Array)

I actually saw the problem for array often. when I set "" or None, so  I must avoid to set ""  or none in the SKY UI list menu

(though it may change which library I use)

Edited by greenmango12
14 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

But  good news is,, The way (used for 1.3.5) was very basic to set label.. ,, and it may easy miss label issue. I suppose

actually it may confuse when user rename,, and save preset..  when you load preset, it may change all other preset label too.

it was bad way.. 

I agree, that was confusing 

17 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Then just to confirm, did you test with clean data??  as I said actually you can ignore label name,, because I only check index in the list,

when you save or load,,  so if you have saved json,, it should be loaded.. 

I am testing this now, but my brain hurts.. I'll get back to you about this :)

5 minutes ago, Pstd5 said:

I agree, that was confusing 

I am testing this now, but my brain hurts.. I'll get back to you about this :)

OK I could confirm,, when I cancel >> input label = "",  then the main problem is,,, when Set index 0 string as ""

SKYUI seems remove it ^^;  (auto remove,, ) so all index corrupted..  

Then  I will  add ,, when input "" (so with cancel. or you happend to set) , untill Save,, stop the function.. with message box..

the array problem is one reason,, why I add "--None--" for Animation tag....  in list.  I need to avoid "" ..

This seems most close version for Non beta release ^^;  

(of course I know there are many things I hope to add later)

The main change is way to set label name.. and not confuse user,.. 

I think I could avoid "" labe error too..  

So if you hope to use label when save json,, you should set New option (Set label when save ) ,, then it can add new label only about your save json.

at same time it auto up-date UI label .

And to check easy,, I add new text menu which show "Current load preset".. as text information. (so do not click it,, nothing happen^^;)

of course afrer you load and edit setting,, it may not keep same seeting though... you may clear see, which preset you currently using,

Test it please

Spoiler

renamepreset1.JPG.fb6b382d6ff52f93c695ba4c42ca14da.JPGrename2.JPG.7221034841a1cb892c9a001019a41f19.JPG

WIFtagAndSex1-3-8.7z

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

And to check easy,, I add new text menu which show "Current load preset".. as text information. (so do not click it,, nothing happen^^;)

of course afrer you load and edit setting,, it may not keep same seeting though... you may clear see, which preset you currently using,

Test it please

will test this now :)

I  test to add sample  add on for this mod, (if user hope to make it), and could confirm I can access most of this mod MCM offer slots (tag setting and animation)

that means, you can easy add new esp, then make magic or topic, as sexlab animation trigger,   then when start sex, you can use saved slot animations. 

So I planned to  attach my test add on.. (you check script source, and esp, ) but when I making it, (it worked)

I think, it seems better to add default without make new MCM page etc.. 

I suppose some user may hope to test your current temp  tag setting, without swap MCM page and set Slot for Each dialog.

Though you can set

" Use saved slot animation for dialgoue sex (off and on) >> use saved slots animation for dialgoue sex?"  

as OFF..    

then dialog A auto use current your temp edit anime slot.. (or tag setting)

but this option effect  for all dilaog A to E >>>

with OFF,  you can not use your saved slot for dialogs,

then each dialog try to set animations, as default (which I set tag for each dialog in script)

so for user who hope to keep dialog A to dialog E animations,  as your saved slot,,

it is not so useful  (everytime you need to toggle on and off the option (use saved slot ) to test current temp slot and tag setting.  and you may hope to use dialog A not for check temp slot.  (then you can full tweak dialog A to dialog E and always set your favorite slot and tag setting)

then  I add simple test dialog,, and options only for temp slot test..... so now you can keep

Use saved slots animation for dialgoue sex? = ON

then dialog A to dialog E use, your saved slot (which you set), at same time ,,

you can check temp slot tag setting, and animations. with use new test dialog. (wif xxxxxxxxx (t))

(at same time it have separate option for victim and swap actor,  +  you can still use Slot List menu for test dialog with option in same MCM page)

I may attach this version here  as beta,, but maybe next time I up-date current version I remain new test dialog.

it make things clear for me.. when I add new dialog etc as add on.

with my simple test, I did not need clean save data... (because it add new MCM menu, but not change other menu, or script, just add new topic and attached script)

but I can not confirm it should work without clean save data. About temp slot setting, I do not include it in Save preset.. (after all your current setting should be saved in game data

when you save it)

if you feel difficult  to use each options, free ask me please.. ^^ 

===
I up-date download package to 1.4.0 , then removed attached zip.. 

Edited by greenmango12