Pip Boy Crash[solved]

Hello there, so lately i finally got into fo4 mods and after finally getting my hands on guide for aaf here i somehow made it work after few days everything was working smoothly but around 3 h into game my game started crashing. There is chance of game crashing when just using pip boy and 100% if opening level up menu for now everytime i try something to fix it it always crashes when i open special level up menu i use most of the mods used in [aff fucking manual], using mo2, i have few mods for clothings, and lewd comics,painting itp. i got buffout,preloaded etc instaled correctly cus it would crash from the start of using it,crackle- mod that add buff for few mins if you sit for a while next to fire and obviously booba psychics and thats all. Im in pinch cus after trying to fix it  for half a day already i dont have any idea and thats why i'm here. Looking forward thanks for your time and responses.

Edit: Sometimes trying to open menu(esc or trying to open mod config)

Edited by DjKatt

Similar issue here. For me it's entirely fine but after death+reload (or even any reload without death) opening the pip boy or picking up a legendary crashes the game.

Haven't figured out what it is, but i'll leave the top of my crash log here for search engines to pick up:

PROBABLE CALL STACK:
    [ 0] 0x7FF7B47CF6D6 Fallout4.exe+22EF6D6 -> 437657+0x76
    [ 1] 0x7FF7B47CFA5C Fallout4.exe+22EFA5C -> 517428+0x34C
    [ 2] 0x7FF7B47CFAF9 Fallout4.exe+22EFAF9 -> 1087619+0x39
    [ 3] 0x7FF7B47CF0AA Fallout4.exe+22EF0AA -> 1477774+0x3A
    [ 4] 0x7FF7B48FE006 Fallout4.exe+241E006 -> 1376160+0xC6

So yeah, the crashing offset is 22EF6D6. If anyone has an idea, please.

37 minutes ago, mircislav said:

Usually, if it's CTD when using pipboy you have mod or animation that is messing with default pipboy.

it happens too when i open menu with esc or try to open mod config(not always) excluding mods that add just clothing i have only AAF asiocated animations(+mostmods  like violate etc, excluding just businnes turned it off cus i dint used it as much i was tihnking i would), ivy companion mod, extended dialogue,fo4 high heels system, patch for ivy to nto colide with extended, female deathclaw,aaf genderselect,servitron (with curvy boty) and robots have genders too , im still trying to find fix for it while playing with mods but i said im totally new in fo4 moding  and i dont really wanna do the same situation i had today when for first 3 hours game worked and after it pip boy started crashing game o_o
edit: and before it i had just massive problem with look menu crashing modconfig and fixed it so any advices welcome i jsut hope situation dont gonna end like with skyrim when it took me whole week to make pretty small but decent content modpack, especialy about load order not sure how it impact game compared to some other games with modding i played

Edited by DjKatt
18 minutes ago, DjKatt said:

it happens too when i open menu with esc or try to open mod config(not always) excluding mods that add just clothing i have only AAF asiocated animations(+mostmods  like violate etc, excluding just businnes turned it off cus i dint used it as much i was tihnking i would), ivy companion mod, extended dialogue,fo4 high heels system, patch for ivy to nto colide with extended, female deathclaw,aaf genderselect,servitron (with curvy boty) and robots have genders too , im still trying to find fix for it while playing with mods but i said im totally new in fo4 moding  and i dont really wanna do the same situation i had today when for first 3 hours game worked and after it pip boy started crashing game o_o
edit: and before it i had just massive problem with look menu crashing modconfig and fixed it so any advices welcome i jsut hope situation dont gonna end like with skyrim when it took me whole week to make pretty small but decent content modpack, especialy about load order not sure how it impact game compared to some other games with modding i played

If you are using Buffout 4 (which, if you aren't, you really need it), then a crash log should be generating, providing it is installed properly.  You could scan it with Crash Log Auto-Scanner or post the "crash" text file as an attachment to this thread.

57 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

If you are using Buffout 4 (which, if you aren't, you really need it), then a crash log should be generating, providing it is installed properly.  You could scan it with Crash Log Auto-Scanner or post the "crash" text file as an attachment to this thread.

ok found issue but still dont know how to fix it so xSE preloader is not detecting any plugins in f4se/plugins folder inside fallout 4 root any idea how can i fix it browsing for resolution but still cant find way to fix it ;c
edit:OK problem fixed i made simple gramar error while folder naming O_O and its caused preloader to not detect files for now everything looks stable gonna play for few hours. probably tomorow mornoning gonna update tittle to solved if i dont anymore problem thanks for all your help ❤️ 

Edited by DjKatt
  • DjKatt changed the title to Pip Boy Crash[solved]