[Help]Adding Bounce to Fallout3/NV Bodies and Armors(Type3BB)

Mailamea

Atm im finishing my very old project of a custom voiced companion. But the body she is using and the armor I made for her isn't bounce enabled or BNB enabled if you say.

I need help or even just the knowledge on how to make non bounce enabled meshes from Fallout3/NV.

I have the knowledge of blender and nifskope at average so i understand what will you say if its blender and nifskope related, since i've been moding clothings and armors from oblivion, but not from fallout.

It's possible, the process is pretty much the same as the way we did it for Bouncing Butts on Oblivion, copying the bones from one mesh to another :D

If the body and armor of your companion is a modified version of a existing body type it will be easier. Otherwise you could be in for a hard time :P

I have send you a guide about adding breast bouncing to your inbox :)

I think that it is enough to use naked bounce enabled body in Nifskope , delete body but left skeleton , and then just copybranch/pastebranch whole body and armor from your mod.

If that does not working then you will need to use Blender for same thing . I am working with 3d Studio Max , and don't know anything about Blender , but here is how you should make it in 3D Studio: 

- open naked bouncing body with bouncing skeleton , than open your new naked body over it but without skeleton and make it as clothes for bouncing body (same thing like when you doing latex clothes)

- make skin for your new body , delete old bouncing body and save with bouncing skeleton - you should have your new body bouncing enabled (but without any clothes)

- now that your body is bouncing enabled add clothes and armor too so they will be bouncing enabled too 

1st thing - do not expect too much , in a state how things are now when you say to some guy fuck me in the ass you are happy if he fuck you in left ear , does tit moved or not it is not important .

Even in original Bouncing Natural Breast (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D35047%26user%3D1&pUp=1) where tits are size same as 51" CRT TV you will not see much movement .

BTW , nice , big tits on your body (not your , on body in your game   : ) )

Lets say this way - what you make is not body - it is latex clothes with same texture as body (and in shape as body) -  so you download with (you using Blender , i 3D Studio , but i think it is enough just Nifskope) program you use body that have BNB bones , in other Nifskope open your BigTits body 

In BNB Nifskope window  press that body>it will become meshy (you did it before , same as you add some other clothes) > Block > remove branch

Go on your titty  body > press that body > block > copy branch

Go back on BNB body > 1st line (NiNode SceneRoot) > block > paste branch

Save as new femaleupperbody (now with breastbones)

but as i said if you really see something move you will jump and scream like Leonardo : "Eppur Si Muove"

Cheers

Edit :

I usually want to be sure so i with 3d studio 1st download BNB body , than over it i download new body (titty one) and make out of it clothes for BNB one - convert it to editable mash> smooth (2)>skin wrap (converting BNB body to skin) > have skin so delete skin wrap > BS Dismember Skin modifier (whatever it is) 

And then again do with Nifskope what i explained before on clean naked BNB body (because 3D studio make a lot of shit on meshes)

"What you said"

1st thing - do not expect too much , in a state how things are now when you say to some guy fuck me in the ass you are happy if he fuck you in left ear , does tit moved or not it is not important .

Even in original Bouncing Natural Breast (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D35047%26user%3D1&pUp=1) where tits are size same as 51" CRT TV you will not see much movement .

BTW , nice , big tits on your body (not your , on body in your game   : ) )

Lets say this way - what you make is not body - it is latex clothes with same texture as body (and in shape as body) -  so you download with (you using Blender , i 3D Studio , but i think it is enough just Nifskope) program you use body that have BNB bones , in other Nifskope open your BigTits body 

In BNB Nifskope window  press that body>it will become meshy (you did it before , same as you add some other clothes) > Block > remove branch

Go on your titty  body > press that body > block > copy branch

Go back on BNB body > 1st line (NiNode SceneRoot) > block > paste branch

Save as new femaleupperbody (now with breastbones)

but as i said if you really see something move you will jump and scream like Leonardo : "Eppur Si Muove"

Cheers

Edit :

I usually want to be sure so i with 3d studio 1st download BNB body , than over it i download new body (titty one) and make out of it clothes for BNB one - convert it to editable mash> smooth (2)>skin wrap (converting BNB body to skin) > have skin so delete skin wrap > BS Dismember Skin modifier (whatever it is) 

And then again do with Nifskope what i explained before on clean naked BNB body (because 3D studio make a lot of shit on meshes)

Ok first thing as well the whole time i was reading your post i couldn't stop at laughing lol. That explanation O_O hahahahah

Ok. back to business, as i have said in my older thread i already read the BnB tutorial from the link you gave but since the body i have isn't even weight painted(blender) so 99.9% chance even if i paste branch my body to the bnb body it still wouldn't bounce.

Well technically your right that would work if the body i have(the big tit body O_O lol :D) is already weight painted then that would be that easy.

Oh thank you for the answer.

I have given bounce to an oblivion body in fallout by doing a bone weight copy in blender. Take an unweighted body and delete the skeleton, import skeleton and parent to selected, import bounce body and apply bone weight copy. I think that's how I did it, basically the same way you add bounce to clothing.

I have given bounce to an oblivion body in fallout by doing a bone weight copy in blender. Take an unweighted body and delete the skeleton, import skeleton and parent to selected, import bounce body and apply bone weight copy. I think that's how I did it, basically the same way you add bounce to clothing.

Did you mean that i can use any existing oblivion body and copy its bone weight in blender to a fallout body?

If thats the case then its easy, but i don't know what is the import and export settings for Fallout meshes.

I haven't copied the bone weight from an oblivion body to fallout I mean I converted an oblivion body and used it in fallout. I copied the weight of the fallout body to the oblivion body. I usually just go with the default settings on import and export. I did the bone weight copy to that body, gonna make sure it works in game. I can make a little tutorial on what I did.

EDIT:

Yup it bounces, I'll upload it. If you want I can make a tutorial on it.

femaleupperbody.nif

I haven't copied the bone weight from an oblivion body to fallout I mean I converted an oblivion body and used it in fallout. I copied the weight of the fallout body to the oblivion body. I usually just go with the default settings on import and export. I did the bone weight copy to that body, gonna make sure it works in game. I can make a little tutorial on what I did.

Sure that would help a lot :)

Hey Mail Nagothm has a Type3BB that he added bounce to for his bouncing versions of Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection.  Here's the link if you're interested.  Just scroll down and you'll see "Just want the bodies?"  Under that are a bunch of attachments, Type 3 BB with bounce among them.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/46-myclothcollection-31-by-alex3874/

Edit: Crap sorry I missed Zeisan's upload post.  Disregard this lol.

Hey Mail Nagothm has a Type3BB that he added bounce to for his bouncing versions of Alex's Wasteland Cloth Collection.  Here's the link if you're interested.  Just scroll down and you'll see "Just want the bodies?"  Under that are a bunch of attachments, Type 3 BB with bounce among them.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/46-myclothcollection-31-by-alex3874/

Edit: Crap sorry I missed Zeisan's upload post.  Disregard this lol.

There's an existing type3BB? Where? Oh there?

Why? disregard?

I just meant disregard my post because I failed to read the thread thoroughly.  I didn't notice that Zeisan had already converted one to be bouncable for you until after I submitted the post.  So my apologies for being "that guy" that didn't read before he wrote ha ha.

Oh lol, i just noticed as well . it wasn't there earlier i'll try to compare differences then try to learn if i can recreate the process.

EDIT:

Hey thanks alot.

However i was able to smoothen it out a bit. You forgot to update tangent spaces, it fixed some issues and i tried weighting the body with a lesser bounce body and it worked. Only problem is i am having now is the export and import settings for fallout meshes.

Lol glad I'm not the only one that didn't notice.  Best of luck on your companion mod and getting the bounce the way you want it.  It is pretty much as Ark mentioned.  Copying the weights from one thing (body) to another (outfit/armor).  I've never done any Oblivion modding so I can't say whether or not the process is exactly the same but it's pretty easy once you figure things out.  Jonas & his tutorials helped me out immensely when I first started. 

EDIT:

Hey thanks alot.

However i was able to smoothen it out a bit. You forgot to update tangent spaces, it fixed some issues and i tried weighting the body with a lesser bounce body and it worked. Only problem is i am having now is the export and import settings for fallout meshes.

Yeah I'm still pretty newb at blender, so I forget things at times. Haven't had time to make up a tutorial, got busy with other stuff. I'll try to find time this week.

"Only problem is i am having now is the export and import settings for fallout meshes."

What kind of problems are you having?

I don't know the export and import settings for fallout. lol :D

Yeah I'm still pretty newb at blender, so I forget things at times. Haven't had time to make up a tutorial, got busy with other stuff. I'll try to find time this week.

Its ok me as well. I forget thinks alot too.

Ah I see.  Yeah that would make it difficult wouldn't it lol.  I've attached a couple pics that came with one of Jonas' tutorials to show you the settings he recommends.  I use these also and work fine.

Import Settings

post-17429-0-97164800-1372120498_thumb.jpg

Export Settings

post-17429-0-16857600-1372120511_thumb.jpg

Edit: I also forgot that he also highly recommends to delete the collision data in the vertex groups area of blender before you copy weights.  I guess they screw with the script or something which I believe is true because before I knew about that I would always get errors on export.  Now I don't.  The collision data are all of the ones that are in all caps.  I've also included a pic from his other tut that shows where to look.

Collision Data

post-17429-0-09116100-1372121055_thumb.jpg

Archived