DADAG and CHAPI armors/download

ETERNALDEMON

the chapi stocking esp...

i cant seem to find where i can craft these...

and i dont have a clue where to buy them...

when i type help chapi 4 into console  there are so many that the top of the list disappears out of the top of the console box.. how can i remedy that?

try at steel section at forge, when i was using unpb and download from here (that section of forum) all works and its at steel section if desire craft, i just cant help more of that, im using cbbe,dreamgirl,topmodel now, not using unpb anymore and dnt havent more nothing of that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow perv... aaaahm... gamers :) I downloaded all the available options from here and google. Then i sorted out what was usable and made three separate mods. All the credits goes to the creators of the models. I'm not the creator of the models. I only sorted their work and made it playable for us the ordinary gamers :)

Here are the links and descriptions:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vk40yuyyt0fjhzp/Elewin_high_heels.7z -> Heavy, Light, and Clothes. Elewin high heels different variants. Hide - clothes, Glass - Light, Daedric - Heavy. Some of the shoes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get barely visible ankle seam. It's not problem at all :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0de91vdd5r412vd/Peaches_Heels.rar -> Heavy, Light, and Clothes high heels from 2 parts - shoe top and shoe bed/heel. It's craftable separately. Categories Hide - clothes, Glass - Light, Daedric - Heavy. The shoes beds/heels are only clothes and only craftable in Hide section. The shoes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get barely visible ankle seam. It's not problem at all :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q9lhkr9443bi6pc/UNPB_Chapi_1.41_final.7z -> Clothes only. Craftable at tanning rack. The clothes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get neck-body gap.

All clothes and shoes are for UNPB BBP or UNPB TBBP!

You will need TBBP or BBP skeleton or the game will crash when you try to put on the clothes. Find it on your own!

You will need HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM to lift you from the ground when you wearing the high heel shoes. Find it on your own!

If you don't have HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM you won't be able to start the game! Instat CTD!

Note: I set the heels lift height to match my skeleton_female that i'm using. The height is different for the different skeletons. You can adjust the height of the shoe lift in the MCM menu of the HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM mod.

Use only Global Offset to correct the lift height for the shoes!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow perv... aaaahm... gamers :) I downloaded all the available options from here and google. Then i sorted out what was usable and made three separate mods. All the credits goes to the creators of the models. I'm not the creator of the models. I only sorted their work and made it playable for us the ordinary gamers :)

Here are the links and descriptions:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vk40yuyyt0fjhzp/Elewin_high_heels.7z -> Heavy, Light, and Clothes. Elewin high heels different variants. Hide - clothes, Glass - Light, Daedric - Heavy. Some of the shoes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get barely visible ankle seam. It's not problem at all :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0de91vdd5r412vd/Peaches_Heels.rar -> Heavy, Light, and Clothes high heels from 2 parts - shoe top and shoe bed/heel. It's craftable separately. Categories Hide - clothes, Glass - Light, Daedric - Heavy. The shoes beds/heels are only clothes and only craftable in Hide section. The shoes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get barely visible ankle seam. It's not problem at all :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q9lhkr9443bi6pc/UNPB_Chapi_1.41_final.7z -> Clothes only. Craftable at tanning rack. The clothes are only for weight 100 and don't support weight slider. If you have less than 100 weight you'll get neck-body gap.

All clothes and shoes are for UNPB BBP or UNPB TBBP!

You will need TBBP or BBP skeleton or the game will crash when you try to put on the clothes. Find it on your own!

You will need HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM to lift you from the ground when you wearing the high heel shoes. Find it on your own!

If you don't have HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM you won't be able to start the game! Instat CTD!

Note: I set the heels lift height to match my skeleton_female that i'm using. The height is different for the different skeletons. You can adjust the height of the shoe lift in the MCM menu of the HDT HIGH HEELS V0.5 BETA SYSTEM mod.

Use only Global Offset to correct the lift height for the shoes!!!

You rock!  Thank you so much for this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1.Chapi UNPB Garments n Stockings.7z 71 MB

2.Chapi_Stockings.zip 58.6 MB

3.Chapi1.zip 204.9 MB

4.UNPB Stockings.7z 23.3 MB

5.UNPB 1.2panty(chapi clothing ).7z 105.74 MB

6.UNPB stockings 1.2_ tea leather production .zip 70.96

7.UNPB four clothing collections _ tea leather production .zip 43.76 MB

8.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.0_ tea leather production .zip 62.18 MB or UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.0_ tea leather production .zip 62.24 MB

9.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.1_ tea leather production .zip 9.3 MB or UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.1_ tea leather production .zip 9.08 MB

10.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.2_ tea leather production .zip 85.46 MB

11.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.3_ tea leather production .zip 39.48 MB

12.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.4_ tea leather production .7z 98.9 MB

13.UNPB Day parade dress collection 1.41_ tea leather production .7z 611 KB

14.Luo Ying banshee stockings version .zip 9.51 MB

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived