Hello community. Searching through the forums, I'm unable to find a clear and concise answer to this question. I have multiple creature slal packs installed and have no trouble registering them all using slal. But what I want to do is remove as many "non" ABC animations as I can without causing issues by no longer having an animation that corresponds to the tag the initiating mod is calling for. Examples of what I have is, "Billyy's, Babo, Psyche, MNC". Initiating mods are Scrappies Matchmaker and sexlab Matchmaker. The process I was hoping to do is, remove the animations from the json itself so it is neither registered with fnis or even picked up for registration in slal. Then in game, I could just select all in the slal menu, do my registering and be done with it. 

The tags themselves are confusing me as when I scan the json's, I see so many terms used I cannot begin to differentiate between them. I'm familiar with consensual, forced, aggressive, but not the fifty other tag terms I've seen mentioned. 

Ant assistance will be appreciated.

I wouldn't do that right now. The number of Animations that are made with ABC in mind is smaller then you might think.. But for the record you can ignore most tags. Many do nothing really.. I think the only ones you can focus on are aggressive, furniture, MF,FF and group. Forced does nothing either i think.. Aggressive is the one who calls for rape.

(everything above is taking with a bit of salt.. Not a real expert on that matter)

1 hour ago, Inanna17 said:

The process I was hoping to do is, remove the animations from the json itself so it is neither registered with fnis or even picked up for registration in slal.

Has nothing to do with FNIS.  They'll still be in there.  Would have to remove them from the animations folders and rebuild the hkx files with FNISGenerate.  IMO, not worth the effort, but if you're going to do it, that's how.  Removing from the json will stop them from showing up in SLAL only.

1 hour ago, Inanna17 said:

The tags themselves are confusing me as when I scan the json's, I see so many terms used I cannot begin to differentiate between them. I'm familiar with consensual, forced, aggressive, but not the fifty other tag terms I've seen mentioned. 

Tags are generally a mod-maker's tool, and of limited value to the mod-user.  To start with, there was never a well-established system for what they did or how to use them.  Sexlab uses a few of them to do things in the back-end ("AggressiveDefault", "Furniture", etc) but this is largely invisible unless you are looking for it.  Second, it is up to animators to tag their things correctly for the tag system to be of any use at all and they rarely do so.  This is fixable with SLATE and other options that add/remove tags to make them more correct, but unless the mod or method you are using to initiate the scene is looking for them the absence/presence of the tags is still mostly meaningless.

While many of the long-haul animators that use Baka's rigs for their work do tag them, a lot of newer animators don't.  Billyy for instance makes sure his older pre-ABC stuff is kept separate.  Anub uses a mixture and tags them.  Newer animators who never used pre-ABC stuff rarely tag them though.

Tags are mainly just for the framework to know what to look for if the mod creator specifies it.  As an end-user, you don't need to mess with them unless you want to.

Thank you both for the comments. From what I understand of your comments, searching by tags isn't going to help me much. Is their any way to have sexlab or slal somehow prioritize ABC animations over others when it is available? Like deer animations are available in both Billyy and MNC, but the former has ABC in mind while the latter doesn't. Same could be said for werewolf anims. But then it gets complicated because some tags show aggressive while other don't. 

Thanks for patience.

3 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Is their any way to have sexlab or slal somehow prioritize ABC animations over others when it is available

Nope.  Sexlab has no way to do that.  Tags would help with it, but then we're back to your original question.

Regarding creatures, Sexlab doesn't differentiate "aggressive" from any other animation.  That is only relevant for non-creature anims.