• 3 weeks later...

what happens when my simdad has two daughters? does the trait then work for both daughters? for example if he has a friendship relation with one and a sexual relation with the other, does he get different buffs depending on by which he is in the room with? what happens if both are in the same room, does he get both buffs? and what happens if he has a sexual relationship with both of them and is in the same room with them, does he get the buff a second time or just one time?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2023 at 9:05 PM, Dreamliner787 said:

For future traits would you consider doing extended family members? EX. Uncles/Aunts, Cousins, Grandparents,etc?

On 5/5/2023 at 8:22 AM, gotalighter said:

Is this mod out of date? I've updated a lot of mods lately, and I can't help but feel this one might be out of date with all the updates that have been going on.

On 3/5/2022 at 1:51 PM, Petr54 said:

I like your mod. Too bad you won't be updating it. It causes problems with the game crashing in version 1.84.

On 2/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, sames99113 said:

Could you make elder's can choose the 'Dilfy Dad' trait?

sorry i've not been replying... i've had a lot of stuff ging on irl and been away from making mods for a while. i won't be updating the mod anymore, so there won't be any more edits to the mod(s) unfortunately - but you may use mod constructor to edit them as you wish. 

as for the mod working/not working in the current version of the game, it works fine as i still use it as it is. its never caused my game to crash and if it did for you, that's likely due to an incompatability with another mod rather than my own mod being broken. this mod shouldn't break with any updates unless they change the way moodlets/traits work (which is unlikely as that would be a lot of work and would certainly break a very large amount of mods for a completely unnecesary payoff)

Edited by jrtheraven111
On 5/2/2022 at 6:30 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

What about Daddy's Boy and Mommy's Girl? Or did i miss something?

the traits will work with the opposite gender, itll just be called "daddy's girl" and "mama's boy" the actual descriptons are set to be genderless, so it'll only be intrusive so far as the trait name. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:43 PM, mehGusta said:

what happens when my simdad has two daughters? does the trait then work for both daughters? for example if he has a friendship relation with one and a sexual relation with the other, does he get different buffs depending on by which he is in the room with? what happens if both are in the same room, does he get both buffs? and what happens if he has a sexual relationship with both of them and is in the same room with them, does he get the buff a second time or just one time?

the traits are set to trigger when in the vicinity of a sim who has the familial relationship called by the trait (daddy's girl will trigger when the sims father is nearby for example). this means that the strongest moodlet you can trigger (that is, if your dilfy dad has two daughters and is at a "level 3" relationship with one and a "level 2" relationship with the other the "level 3" moodlets will trigger). you'll never get double moodlets even with multiple sims who fit the criteria of the trait. 

On 2/5/2023 at 2:30 AM, handsome2 said:

these are personality traits.

should change it to normal trait, so can use other mod or cheat add it easily

or reward trait, or ww attribute

i don't now how to make a trait a reward trait, nor do i understand what you mean by "normal trait". as for ww attributes, i also don't know how to integrate my mods with other mods. if you can figure it out, by all means i implore you to do so - i will no longer be updating this mod, but i welcome others to add to it if they wish so long as im credited as the original author. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...