[Scripting Question] Error "unknown type dxflowergirlsncscript" while trying to compile script

Hi, i try to make some changes to the mod FlowerGirls SE - Subdue (script sources were included) but everytime i try to compile any of the script i get the following error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "dxSubdueOptions"...
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(5,31): unknown type dxflowergirlsncscript
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueVictim.psc(145,46): GetOutfit is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueVictim.psc(146,51): GetOutfit is not a function or does not exist
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(155,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(157,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(159,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(161,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(163,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(165,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(167,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(169,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(171,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\dxSubdueScript.psc(173,22): dxflowergirlsncscript is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for dxSubdueOptions, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on dxSubdueOptions

I can  open and edit the source without any problem and i have also looked up the properties and they are all filled. I run the CK through MO2 which normally works fine.

I use Skyrim AE with SKSE installed. Does anybody know what could cause this?

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You need all scripts as source.
All means - All. The complete dependency tree of scripts.

In your case at least dxflowergirlsncscript is not present.

I was never using FlowerGirls... and i don't want to download it...

But u should also give him this link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307

Its Champollion, if some Mod don't have PSC Files you can decompile them with Champollion :x...

//Edit:

17 minutes ago, Arag0k said:

I can  open and edit the source without any problem and i have also looked up the properties and they are all filled. I run the CK through MO2 which normally works fine.

I use Skyrim AE with SKSE installed. Does anybody know what could cause this?

Are u using CK via MO?...

Then Papyrus can't find Your Soruce Scripts...

Have fun with it... alone... or simply stop using CK via MO...

Edited by ̖̪.
1 hour ago, ̖̪. said:

Are u using CK via MO?...

Then Papyrus can't find Your Soruce Scripts...

Yes i run CK through MO2 but until now i didn't have problems with it. I have also scripted with this setup before.

I have used Champollion before for a different mod to decompile. I will give decompilling Flower Grils a try.

Edi:// Unpacking and decompiling brought the success. Thanks for the help.

Edited by Arag0k
Problem solved
14 minutes ago, Arag0k said:

Yes i run CK through MO2 but until now i didn't have problems with it. I have also scripted with this setup before.

I have used Champollion before for a different mod to decompile. I will give decompilling Flower Grils a try.

Edi:// Unpacking and decompiling brought the success. Thanks for the help.

You don't have to decompile flowergirls.  The psc files are packed in the BSA file.  Just unpack it in a private directory, rezip it with 7zip and reinstall it in loose form. It will contain dxflowergirlsncscript.psc.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You don't have to decompile flowergirls.  The psc files are packed in the BSA file.  Just unpack it in a private directory, rezip it with 7zip and reinstall it in loose form. It will contain dxflowergirlsncscript.psc.

OK, next time i will check that. I'm still looking in the old structure and overlooked the obvious "source" folder in the bsa.