Need help with mods not working right

So I fixed I'd say 80% of my issues by fixing my load order (I'm using Vortex and it's a pain to move mods around). But I still have two issues. One, most of the animations aren't synced up...meaning my character is in one place and the other character is in another place so the animations look way off. And two, sometimes the other character will be hard and sometimes he won't be...but my character is always hard. So trying to figure out what's wrong here.

I have four play and all the things required for using that mod. I have the patch for it. I have both crazy and leito's animations. I have EVB and Dongs of Fallout for body mods. I'm using violate, kidnapping and prostitution as my "plugin" mods for four play. I also have the control panel mod from vinfamy and MCM. And I installed AAF for other non related adult mods but I thought I'd mention I have it too.

My load order for the adult mods is thus:

fourplayresources.esm

aaf.esm

fourplay.esp

dongsoffallout.esp

crazyanimationrugs.esp

fo4animationsbyleito.esp

fpviolate.esp

fpprostitution.esp

fpkidnapped.esp

vinfamycp.esp

I will say that these aren't the only mods that I have running...I have a lot. And the load order is a mess (again Vortex sucks). But the game is stable, and these seem to be my only two issues with my adult mods so I have to assume that maybe the load order is wrong or this is a common issue with a simple fix? Help please?

Although you might be able to fix your animation issues with reinstallation, there are a couple of patches which would probably do it as well. They're competing patches, though, so you'd have to pick which you want to use.

One is Indarello's Patch for Animations, and the other is Ulfberto's.

Edited by Karna5
45 minutes ago, AstorReinhardt said:

So I fixed I'd say 80% of my issues by fixing my load order (I'm using Vortex and it's a pain to move mods around). But I still have two issues. One, most of the animations aren't synced up...meaning my character is in one place and the other character is in another place so the animations look way off. And two, sometimes the other character will be hard and sometimes he won't be...but my character is always hard. So trying to figure out what's wrong here.

I have four play and all the things required for using that mod. I have the patch for it. I have both crazy and leito's animations. I have EVB and Dongs of Fallout for body mods. I'm using violate, kidnapping and prostitution as my "plugin" mods for four play. I also have the control panel mod from vinfamy and MCM. And I installed AAF for other non related adult mods but I thought I'd mention I have it too.

My load order for the adult mods is thus:

fourplayresources.esm

aaf.esm

fourplay.esp

dongsoffallout.esp

crazyanimationrugs.esp

fo4animationsbyleito.esp

fpviolate.esp

fpprostitution.esp

fpkidnapped.esp

vinfamycp.esp

I will say that these aren't the only mods that I have running...I have a lot. And the load order is a mess (again Vortex sucks). But the game is stable, and these seem to be my only two issues with my adult mods so I have to assume that maybe the load order is wrong or this is a common issue with a simple fix? Help please?

Not vortex sucks but your choice on outdated mods sucks

53 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Although you might be able to fix your animation issues with reinstallation, there are a couple of patches which would probably do it as well. They're competing patches, though, so you'd have to pick which you want to use.

One is Indarello's Patch for Animations, and the other is Ulfberto's.

I tried installing a patch but it still didn't work? Same as before except it overwrote the dongs file and made my character flaccid. So I had to reinstall that...but still animation issues.

2 hours ago, AstorReinhardt said:

Oh wow so helpful, gee thanks a lot for that.

Actually, I didn't notice it at first, but Indarello is correct. Most of the animations you listed are more than three years out of date, maybe even five in some cases. Check the stickies in this forum for a list of working animation mods :) 

Edit: Or just check Indarello's patch page for what mods it supports, and use those.

Edited by Karna5