[mod] Pregnancy Stage Graphics

Hey, a Rimnude submod! Nice work! I took a look at things on the git it all looks great. Shouldn't the patch that adds new pregnancy states to humans be a replace operation instead? 

Defs/ThingDef[defName="Human"]/alienRace/generalSettings/alienPartGenerator/bodyAddons/li[hediffGraphics/RJW_pregnancy]

That xpath will target the li you would want to replace. And after this change I would make it be set to load after rimnude. Your patches are done correctly for 1.3, dont need mine to fix it. Oh also, can you add <debug>false</debug> to the root of all these? That will stop rimnude logs from getting clogged up with listing all the addon variants.

One thing that I haven't gotten around to doing for rimnude that I suggest you do for your mod is have a 0 severity state in the pregnancy. Just a null texture for the super early state so their body doesnt instantly show signs of pregnancy when it happens. Something like this: (path is just an example)

<severity>
        <a0.9>Belly/belly_cumE</a0.9>
        <a0.6>Belly/belly_cumI</a0.6>									
        <a0.3>Belly/belly_cumS</a0.3>
        <a0.0>Belly/null</a0.0> 
</severity>

Also, I'm curious what here is causing a Licentia Labs dependency?

Oh and can you make it so instead of listing OTYNude incompatible it just says load before? Using OTYNude will cause your mod to not work at all with humans but still work for aliens and some people would want that still.

Edited by Tory187

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add that soon. This mod separated from Cumflation Graphics and there was this dependency, but I forgot that here hediff from LL is not, so it remained. Thanks for pointing out the error, I'll fix it as well.

Edited by Akiya82
  • 2 weeks later...

Reposting this in the correct mod thread this time ><

Tried getting Pregnancy Stages Graphics to work, which uses RimNudeWorld as a dependency.

Pregnancy Stages states that it should be loaded before RimNude, however, trying to do that results in a bunch of errors like this: 

<south><layerOffset>-0.28</layerOffset><bodyTypes><Female>(0,0)</Female><Thin>(0,0)</Thin></bodyTypes><layerOffset>-0.28</layerOffset></south>

Full log: https://gist.github.com/cc53e8db5aa54f6fe333c42b5db15708

I took a look at Pregnancy's .xml's, and it looks like it does a check of layerOffset existing and creates it in case it doesn't. So I moved Pregnancy after RimNude (ignoring the order warning), and the offset error got fixed. 

Is Pregnancy mod really supposed to be loaded before RimNude and I'm missing something, or is that a problem with the mod ordering recommendation?

On 2/11/2022 at 7:48 AM, DrunkLurker said:

Reposting this in the correct mod thread this time ><

Tried getting Pregnancy Stages Graphics to work, which uses RimNudeWorld as a dependency.

Pregnancy Stages states that it should be loaded before RimNude, however, trying to do that results in a bunch of errors like this: 

Full log: https://gist.github.com/cc53e8db5aa54f6fe333c42b5db15708

I took a look at Pregnancy's .xml's, and it looks like it does a check of layerOffset existing and creates it in case it doesn't. So I moved Pregnancy after RimNude (ignoring the order warning), and the offset error got fixed. 

Is Pregnancy mod really supposed to be loaded before RimNude and I'm missing something, or is that a problem with the mod ordering recommendation?

Fixed.

On 1/29/2022 at 4:27 PM, Tory187 said:

Oh also, can you add <debug>false</debug> to the root of all these? That will stop rimnude logs from getting clogged up with listing all the addon variants.

Can you tell me how this should look in the xml file? When I tried to insert it, I got errors.

7 hours ago, Akiya82 said:

Can you tell me how this should look in the xml file? When I tried to insert it, I got errors.

<li>
                        <path>Belly/FeaturelessBelly</path>
                        <bodyPart>Torso</bodyPart>
                        <shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType>
                        <inFrontOfBody>true</inFrontOfBody>
                        <drawnInBed>false</drawnInBed>
                        <defaultOffset>Tail</defaultOffset>
                        <debug>false</debug>
                        <hiddenUnderApparelFor>
                            <li>Torso</li>
                        </hiddenUnderApparelFor>
                        <hediffGraphics>

Just anywhere right after the <li>

Edit: Also this is only necessary if the mod is loaded after rimnude. My patch is already adding it there if its loaded before rimnude. But I recommend having your mod loaded after rimnude and removing/replacing belly addons because right now its adding its own belly ontop of rimnude's belly addon for humans. plus doing it that way will erase OTY's belly too depending on order that the mod is loaded so anyone can choose.

Edited by Tory187
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see this does work with humans, sorry. There seems to be a bug with it interacting with Nyaron children, where it duplicates the ears and tail with a new adult size set. Clearly there is no pregnancy involved, it just affects them for some reason. I'm sure this is an issue on the Nyaron side, but do you happen to know why it may be?

To ensure your mod was the problem I unloaded it and the problem disappears. I am currently loading it between oty and rimnude world since not doing so causes other issues.

5 hours ago, sim64k said:

I see this does work with humans, sorry. There seems to be a bug with it interacting with Nyaron children, where it duplicates the ears and tail with a new adult size set. Clearly there is no pregnancy involved, it just affects them for some reason. I'm sure this is an issue on the Nyaron side, but do you happen to know why it may be?

To ensure your mod was the problem I unloaded it and the problem disappears. I am currently loading it between oty and rimnude world since not doing so causes other issues.

This mod does not cause that issue. The mod Babies and Children does. It duplicates and even triplicates addons for its children randomly. 

Looking at the XMLs it doesn't make much sense to me either, but the only change I make is add this mod and I get duplicate bits. I remove it and have no issues. I made extra sure to keep that as the only change. Could this mod be messing with Babies and Children? Absolutely, but the graphic issue seems to be caused by this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 4/10/2022 at 12:15 AM, Mijirola said:

I Have tried everything but pregnant stomach not showing and cumflation it's the same..

Maybe i have a no compatible mod but i have tried one by one and it's not working too. 

Thank for your help 

20220409230830_1.jpg

20220409230836_1.jpg

20220409230841_1.jpg

20220409230850_1.jpg

PSG does not currently support OTY_NUDE

well... OTYnude has pregnancy graphics and cumflation graphics too soooo if your not seeing it with that installed you prob doing something wrong, like expecting to see them when a pawn is wearing clothes or something.

1 hour ago, Akiya82 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

PSG does not currently support OTY_NUDE

And its totes fine to use your mod with OTY_nude. no errors will show. your mod adds pregnancy graphics ontop of rimnudes for humans, OTY_nude is designed to remove rimnudes belly graphics for humans and in turn it will remove yours for humans as well if it is loaded after PSG. Which is totally fine for someone that wants to use this mod for alien races, because this mod and OTY_nude do nearly exactly the same thing for humans belly graphics.

• 3 months later...

For some reason Cumflation amd PSG do not work. I have all required mods and do not use incompetable.  I pinned a couple of screenshots of debug log. Also here is a link to Ctrl + F12 if it helps in any way: https://gist.github.com/730a30a44512d664122f2e594c1b2cc8 Downloaded RW yesterday and started modding it the same day, so all the versions should be up-to-date. 

Spoiler

image.png.2c475928d37a2b8616660f1bc926b110.pngimage.png.4d6018f4db71b686a6953318362c887b.pngimage.png.458be4cdb6de698db0ae218061283851.pngimage.png.ef80f49e3f88973fba853ce342245467.png

Edited by DeathToHumankind
12 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

For some reason Cumflation amd PSG do not work. I have all required mods and do not use incompetable.  I pinned a couple of screenshots of debug log. Also here is a link to Ctrl + F12 if it helps in any way: https://gist.github.com/730a30a44512d664122f2e594c1b2cc8 Downloaded RW yesterday and started modding it the same day, so all the versions should be up-to-date. 

Hide contents

image.png.2c475928d37a2b8616660f1bc926b110.pngimage.png.4d6018f4db71b686a6953318362c887b.pngimage.png.458be4cdb6de698db0ae218061283851.pngimage.png.ef80f49e3f88973fba853ce342245467.png

Load the "Cumulation graphics" mod after Rimnude in the mod manager.

They are still going to get those errors regardless. The patches included in cumflation graphics does not check for the race mods but just for rimnude. IDK why it even checks for rimnude, it doesnt use anything that requires it.

The patches error because they are not using those races and the patches are not checking if the races are in use. In the end though the errors can be ignored.

4 hours ago, Tory187 said:

They are still going to get those errors regardless. The patches included in cumflation graphics does not check for the race mods but just for rimnude. IDK why it even checks for rimnude, it doesnt use anything that requires it.

The patches error because they are not using those races and the patches are not checking if the races are in use. In the end though the errors can be ignored.

Thanks

20 hours ago, Akiya82 said:

Load the "Cumulation graphics" mod after Rimnude in the mod manager.

Okay, but after a played with order of the mods a little (result on the 2nd pinned pic) i finally got some results ( 1st Pinned Picture). As you can see it's a floating belly xD. If the pawn is sideways it floats either behind or infront of it. Also that's the inflation from cumflation mod, no matter the order i could not make PSG work. Any suggestions? 

Edit 1: If i disable PSG from the order on picture 2 for some unspeakable reason it starts actually working and pawn actually has pregnant belly.  Cumflation is still visible and still displaced. 
Edit 2: If i turn off PSG and bring cumflation above RimNudeWorld in loading order menu i get everything to work (pregnant bellies and cumflation works as intended, tho some texture clipping on the extreme severity and highter) But if cumflation mod has cumflation AND pregnant bellies what does this mod supposed do? Only pregnant bellies without cumflation? But then cumflation can be turned manualy off in lacentia labs options...
 image.png.35c4b87e122f85a0a6ffa1002ad2a277.pngimage.png.7ab407c6ed02b8fc2f94aece78066907.png

Edited by DeathToHumankind