Anyone know how to get started on modding for fallout 4, adult mods specifically.

I was hoping to create a mod with a custom race kind of like FFO "Furry Fallout" but with anthro deathclaws that look like a less muscular version of a regular deathclaw with better looking digitigrade legs and feet, and less jug shaped boobs.  I also plan on adding children variants and a custom starting area with a intense lore and backstory. Any help on how to port modeled blender characters into fallout 4 creation kit and how to get started modding would be just amazing thanks.

trust me indarello if you could see the model I'm working on you'd almost beg me to let you add it to your project.

At least I am certain you would. I could be wrong AF, but hey, it wouldn't be the first or last time.

I just have a really cool deathclaw revamp planned with custom rigged tail, legs, feet and jiggle for body- naughty bits. Would there be a particular tris count limit for modeling that I should aim for?

I am definitely gonna try to optimize by making my model only above average poly, just enough for there to be enough detail on the model itself.

As for why I am trying to make a mod you've already began, I had this idea in my head for a while that there would be a secret vault that would have dwellers that were originally kidnapped and admitted against their will.

These vault dwellers were experimented on, transferring their consciousness to new bodies, creating sentient deathclaws.

Eventually things went south with the security within the vault and the survivors escaped and began living in caves. Mostly out of fear of the other life forms in the wasteland.

Go to Nexus.  The MonsterRaider mod just came out in the last 24 hours so it should be on or near the front page of Fallout 4 mods.

For the others, follow one of the links Indarello posted for you.  Near the top right click on the mod authors name, then click on the tab to see their other files.

In the hour (heck, 5 minutes) you spent waiting for me to post links between your two posts you could have easily looked up all of them.