Basic animations

vanilla sex animations

Vanilla kinky creature animations

one patch to rule them all

animated fannies

asexmod

four play

UAP

several animation packs (vadermania, bad end animations, bp70, savage cabbage, creature pack, gray animations, four play animations by crazy, leito animations, mutated lust, atomic lust, farelle)

and mods for dog/creature penises:

four play nude suits

dogmeat penis

dogmeat detailed replacer

no shared dogmeat template

So, what mod(s) causes the problems? or something different?

7 hours ago, raveride said:

I have this AAF-related mods installed:

AAF 164

Basic animations

vanilla sex animations

animated fannies

asexmod

four play

UAP

several animation packs (vadermania, bad end animations, bp70, savage cabbage, creature pack, gray animations, four play animations by crazy, leito animations, mutated lust, atomic lust, farelle)

four play nude suits

dogmeat penis

I guess you just install everything you find? 

8 hours ago, raveride said:

I have this AAF-related mods installed:

AAF 164

Basic animations

vanilla sex animations

animated fannies

asexmod

four play

UAP

four play nude suits

dogmeat penis

You need to get rid of the Fourplay stuff and follow this guide here :) Go through it very carefully.  Get rid of the dogmeat mods you already have.  Get rid of one patch to rule them all.  Pay close attention to anything else you installed that doesn't match what's in this guide and get rid of it.  Hopefully this gets you on the right track.

2 minutes ago, raveride said:

ok, I get it, so I need to install mods in correct order with correct versions, so I must uninstall all aaf related mods. BUT I dont want to, because I afraid it will corrupt my save games (it happened before, so...)

Yes you are correct there, you definitely can't add / remove mods in the middle of a save as a general rule.  But you've already got a fundamentally broken Adult Mod setup, so in all honesty it's going to be much less painful to cull the mods that don't work and add in the ones that do and then start a new character.  Even if you continue with the same save and don't change anything, it could still get messed up later because you are using conflicting mods. 

Just take it slow.  Once you get your mods figured out, removing the things that are not compatible and getting the guide installed,  it's time to go through a testing process to make sure there isn't anything game breaking and in doing so you can make sure your adult mods are in working order.  Play around in Sanctuary and Red Rocket a few times.  When you make your new character, only have a couple basic mods enabled like the unofficial patch but leave everything else disabled including any physics mods.  Then make a copy of that save and put it aside.  That way if you change everything around, add and remove stuff, just delete your saves and copy your Save #1 back into the folder.  This way you don't have to go through the starting sequence every time.  The other benefit to making your first save with minimal / no mods enabled, is that some mods do not load properly at the very beginning, especially if you are going through the "pre-war" sequence and vault.  That way you can enable your mods after getting to sanctuary and they should load up ok. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, raveride said:

Ok, now I did all the steps from "aaf fucking manual" (with correct mod versions), and dogmeat still dont have a penis, and now no erection in animations...

loadorder.txt 6.43 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 6.59 kB · 0 downloads

my loadorder & plugins if someone want to check it

and I use vortex for mods and loot for load order

I don't know if this matters, but you have DogSuit.esp loaded, but not K9TacticalHarness.esp?  It looks like you need that one or dogsuit doesn't work.

Also double check your UAP install, checkbox for creatures, and check all the boxes you want creature animations to work for?

Edited by Marg597

do you mean that k9tacticalharness is a part of uap or another aaf thing? and it missing from my load order?

BTW, now works, so the erections and dogmeat penis too. But not for first, when I start first aaf in game, i got the not erection and no dog penis version, but when i clicking many times pgup-pgdn, a little time later it will work.

On 2/9/2022 at 11:32 AM, raveride said:

do you mean that k9tacticalharness is a part of uap or another aaf thing? and it missing from my load order?

BTW, now works, so the erections and dogmeat penis too. But not for first, when I start first aaf in game, i got the not erection and no dog penis version, but when i clicking many times pgup-pgdn, a little time later it will work.

Look at the links I posted, one mod you are using seems to rely on another mod being installed, which you don't have installed according to what you posted as your plugin list.   Neither of these mods have anything to do with aaf, I was just pointing it out because you have something installed which likely doesn't do anything without the other thing you seem to be missing.

If the erection only works sometimes, you may have heavy script lag?  I've seen it happen with human NPC's and reducing my load order and improving my framerate seems to have helped a little with erections.

Edited by Marg597