Similarity between Sevenbase Body Original and UNPB?

6XXENG

I heard that Sevenbase Body is mainly based on UNPB.

How are they different in shape details?

I feel really sorry about what has happened to UNPB.

I'm kinda confused whether I should alter the bodytype again or not (if no more UNPB mods are not coming out after this incident).

well here is an image from the nexus mods page that shows the shape for 0% and 100% weight

36992-1-1370820898_zps850809a2.jpg

in the mean time i try to find a pic whit the unpb

Edit: Well i didn't find a picture what would show something similar to the unbp. But to understand a bit better it has a bigger ass and thighs and regarding the boobs well the pic talks for itself. 

Edit 2: Well i found some pics that show the body of unpc that is almost the same as unpb so you can make an idea over it

1536213-693XNNH.jpg

1536211-CR2G1V5.jpg

1536212-MRB355Z.jpg

I'm kinda confused whether I should alter the bodytype again or not (if no more UNPB mods are not coming out after this incident).

UNPB is not dead.  While the original mod author bowed out, he gave permission to another to continue on: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D20227%26preview%3D&pUp=1

UNPB is not dead.  While the original mod author bowed out, he gave permission to another to continue on: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20227/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D20227%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This.

Also, that UNPC comparison isn't very good for UNPB at all.

Here is a UNPB weight chart (lower 3 images):

ioi97pO.jpg

Some armor examples:

25008-1-1349386893.png

picture02.png

Well SevenBase changes a lot more of the body proportions it's based on.

I don't wanna bash UNPB because although I don't agree with alot of Calyps opinions that doesn't have much to do with the body and he did a great job on it but in the end it's basically just UNP with bigger breasts.

SevenBase on the other hand has bigger breasts, thighs, butt and Bombshell also has bigger calves and thinner knees. It just overall looks more like a body of it's own rather than a version of a body mod with bigger breasts...although it was pain in the ass to convert my stuff because I had to change more than the breastplate :D

If you dont see the difference then we cant really help it, best way is to try it for real in game because pictures are not at all what you will see in game actually.

Take the exact same body texture and install 7b and see for yourself, for me it is different enough to justify jumping from UNPB to 7b :)

I am actually making a new playthrough with 7b and Zonzai realistic textures v05 and damn it looks gorgeous, will post pictures soon (still have to tweak my face :) )

My one problem is that a lot of the underwear developed with UNPB in mind has awful clipping issues with 7B, and 7B recent enough that there have been very few conversions of those niche items for it.  But that's to be expected, I guess.

I'll probably just stick with UNPB for now.

Well i for one can say that their is quite a difference between the two, Why? because i spent 4 days working on 7 base and using unp/unpb as a base for allignment, 7base has a fuller look to it in all aspects, not just boobs,butt,legs. to me the overall body has a much more proportionalised look to it. well minus the boobs, but they suit the body. But i am also biased, i dont begrudge Caylps for his "new views". But he has opted to give control to other users to carry on the unpb, 

I guess what im really trying to say is, Each to their own, their will be people who will stay with Unpb all 7Base is is a new body and it will have new aromrs just need some time, But you really have to see the body to recognise the differences 

SevenBase reminds me of CBBE more than anything UNP, honestly. Same bad shape, just hammered out of a better base mesh. Bombshell has these awful upturned nipples, too, so the whole thing just looks like one big downgrade. May as well keep using CBBE, it has more armors and look basically the same.

SevenBase reminds me of CBBE more than anything UNP, honestly. Same bad shape, just hammered out of a better base mesh. Bombshell has these awful upturned nipples, too, so the whole thing just looks like one big downgrade. May as well keep using CBBE, it has more armors and look basically the same.

Believe me, SeveNBase isn't like CBBE, it hasn't got these crappy nipples and ugly shoulders. Also the legs and ass have a much better shape. You should try SeveNBase, then you will see it for yourself.

Honestly, why bother trying to convince someone who is clearly against tits with a slight upturned nipple, my god that isn't realistic, nipples just don't do that....Ever.  pfffft

Sorry, my comment wasn't about realism or convincing, just the comparison to CBBE doesn't fit.

Honestly I think you have to be a fan of women that keep in shape ( Read: Visit the gym regularly ) to like this body re-placer. To me it's a major 'turn on' to see women with toned abs and legs which thus promotes a nice looking pert butt, when I go to the gym to do my workouts.

I mean if I had to give this body a comparison to a real life celebrity it would be Jillian Michaels in her prime (with breast implants). It's just the appeal of a woman that takes care of her body lean and in shape makes this body re-placer so refreshing to me when talking in comparison of either UNPB or CBBE.

• 2 weeks later...

I like 7b but for the walking animations. don't mind the running ones. not sure if this happens with others but when i'm walking forward especially with 7b looks great, but if i'm walking to the side or half left or half right she staggers along like a drunk. that is with base animation walk or the vhhh with bbbb one. when I install xp32s vhh it straightens right out and no more staggering but not that much on butt bounce anymore. I like the bodys use natural with my temptress. bombshell with bounce with the lunari. put the new one with b cup in to check it out for main game. there is a  good armor mod from crosscrusade who is  changing it over to 7b, but prefer killer keos skimpy armor so far but it is in unpb.

Oh don't be sorry, I wasn't commenting on your comment. I just dislike the way some, having no interest in something just have to make it known in a rude way they don't like something instead of just leaving it alone and passing in silence.

They will likely leave it alone and pass in silence when the Sevenbase fans stop shoving it down their throats that it's the best body ever and that everyone else's body is inferior. Because that's equally rude.

Oh don't be sorry, I wasn't commenting on your comment. I just dislike the way some, having no interest in something just have to make it known in a rude way they don't like something instead of just leaving it alone and passing in silence.

They will likely leave it alone and pass in silence when the Sevenbase fans stop shoving it down their throats that it's the best body ever and that everyone else's body is inferior. Because that's equally rude.

I would like to know when the "sevenbase fans" have ever shoved it down peoples throats? when the mod was released it was attacked straight away so ofcourse its going to be defended. All i have evr seen them do is post pictures, and in our opinion it is a nicer body, i used Cbbe for a loooooooong time, i loved it i still think that its a great body, so befor making fals accusations get your facts right 

• 3 months later...

jewsus effin christ i love these body conversations

UNP = Normal body

CBBE = Athletic/Toned Body/RPG World Body

UNPB = Normal Athletic Body

Seven's Body = Mix of the 3 above, but its sassy with a nice glass of wine, its compatible with Both CBBE and UNPB

i didn't put ADEC because i never tested, Seven's body its perfect for those who wants a mix of UNPB and Caliente, its compatible wiith both models, it fits nicelly with most armors without you even notice

Archived