character's penis bending weirdly and also being flaccid in some animations and the women's body also bending weirdly etc

I have found that some animations do not have erect penis in some stages of the animations, I have no idea how to fix that, but that is (likely) separate from the issue that you are having in the screen shots.

- Make sure to use either OCBP or OCBPC (if you want collisions) for physics mod.  Here are MTM presets.

- If you had older physics mods installed (such as 'cbp' or 'zcbp'), remove them.

- Be sure to build both female and male body in bodyslide and that those body.nif files are not overwritten by some other mod

- Make sure you are using the correct ZeX skeleton and that skeleton is not overwritten

- Check your frame rate, locking it to 60fps might help in some cases.

- Make sure to use the version of LooksMenu (1.6.18) that the guide recommends for proper penis morphing

Let us know if any of those things fixes the issue as displayed in your screen shots.

8 hours ago, pellehermanni said:

ive done everything that the 

told me to

You either have Indarello's Patch for Animations or you need to build the male body with 'morphs' checked and erection slider at 0%.

7 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I have found that some animations do not have erect penis in some stages of the animations, I have no idea how to fix that, but that is (likely) separate from the issue that you are having in the screen shots.

- Make sure to use either OCBP or OCBPC (if you want collisions) for physics mod.  Here are MTM presets.

- If you had older physics mods installed (such as 'cbp' or 'zcbp'), remove them.

- Be sure to build both female and male body in bodyslide and that those body.nif files are not overwritten by some other mod

- Make sure you are using the correct ZeX skeleton and that skeleton is not overwritten

- Make sure to use the version of LooksMenu (1.6.18) that the guide recommends for proper penis morphing

Let us know if any of those things fixes the issue as displayed in your screen shots.

All animations have erect penis in all stages.

If you're getting some with no erections, it is very likely 1 or 2 animations (namely the SM standing sandwich) that are failing to morph properly or (if you're using LM 1.6.18) your setup is rather script heavy.

44 minutes ago, Saya Scarlett said:

You either have Indarello's Patch for Animations or you need to build the male body with 'morphs' checked and erection slider at 0%.

All animations have erect penis in all stages.

If you're getting some with no erections, it is very likely 1 or 2 animations (namely the SM standing sandwich) that are failing to morph properly or (if you're using LM 1.6.18) your setup is rather script heavy.

Thanks so much for the clarification.  I'm running LM.18 so it's very likely that my setup is script heavy with 600 plugins.  Everything else is pretty rock solid so I hadn't looked too far into why that was happening yet.  I just figured that the men in my game need a little more discipline ? .  I'll put that on the radar for the next time I prune my list.

Cheers!

On 12/21/2021 at 8:08 PM, Marg597 said:

thank you for the tips. i will let you know if any of them worked once i try them 

Edited by pellehermanni