37 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

C'est utile. Cela signifie très probablement qu'un problème d'accès multi-thread n'est toujours pas résolu.

F4DS updated !

I'll try tomorrow from a clean save.

but don't get me wrong I'm not sure it's from your mod but I took the liberty of asking you because the crash log I posted above referred to your plug-in too.

23 minutes ago, leduss said:

but don't get me wrong I'm not sure it's from your mod but I took the liberty of asking you because the crash log I posted above referred to your plug-in too.

I'm sure. I saw crash log and can definitely say that crash occurred in F4DS %)

It must not crash even if it might interfere with other mods.

Could you say what is your average FPS before the crash?

Maybe I can't reproduce crash because my PC is noticeably slower than your or faster.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
3 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

I'm sure. I saw crash log and can definitely say that crash occurred in F4DS %)

It must not crash even if it might interfere with other mods.

Could you say what is your average FPS before the crash?

Maybe I can't reproduce crash because my PC is noticeably slower than your or faster.

no unfortunately i can't tell you my fps
however here is my config if it can help you:

motherboard: msi z87
cpu: intel 4790K
GPU: gtx 1070
ram: ddr3 1600
power supply: 750w
Games on ssd samsung 860 evo 1T

this config is normally sufficient I believe

On 1/18/2022 at 7:31 PM, Dlinny_Lag said:

Could you say where such turret is placed? 

It was around Dimond City. Probably the turrets at Evans Way Cul-de-Sac south of the entrance to Diamond City. Can't really say for sure. There was a lot of notification spam about gentile orgasms.

Are you resetting those values automatically? 

I believe you can use AAF to filter eligible actors by keyword. I haven't tried it.
https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/API/GetActorTypeList 

5 hours ago, jbezorg said:

the turrets at Evans Way Cul-de-Sac

Thanks, will investigate. If you will share your %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log then it might speed up process.

I believe you can use AAF to filter eligible actors by keyword. I haven't tried it.

I don't know why I need this list in LiP scripts. 

Anyway, if you are worry that I made mod in a wrong way, then you should to take a look to source codes of LiP.

See SentientFilter.psc for details how actors are filtered and SentientScanner.psc for details how actors are searched.

I will prepare technical documentation about different aspects of LiP Framework, but I had no time for it yet.

Are you resetting those values automatically? 

If you mean values that causes orgasm failure notifications, then - no. Currently notifications about orgasm failures will be shown until orgasm is not happening or until actor is not unloaded. Actors usually unloads when player changes location

Edited by Dlinny_Lag

hello Dlinny_Lag

I just tested from a clean backup playing 1 hour and with the console commands that you advised me and I did not have a crash

I will continue my tests a little more and I will let you know if it still crashes and I will also post the crash files.

cordially

On 1/20/2022 at 8:39 AM, jbezorg said:

There was a lot of notification spam about gentile orgasms.

The only reasonable explanation of such behavior I can provide - you have a mod like Playable Turrets installed, that might change player's Race. 

LiP Framework assumes that player is sentient life form and player's race is the indicator of sentient life form. So all actors with same Race as player's one will be processed by LiP Framework.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
On 1/25/2022 at 3:13 AM, Dlinny_Lag said:

The only reasonable explanation of such behavior I can provide - you have a mod like Playable Turrets installed, that might change player's Race. 

LiP Framework assumes that player is sentient life form and player's race is the indicator of sentient life form. So all actors with same Race as player's one will be processed by LiP Framework.

The only turret mod I have is A Manual for Turrets which adds the requirement of reading a manual before you can build turrets for settlements.

It adds

• 2 base books / magazines
  • Some places in some cells where you can find the magazines
  • Conditions to the turret constructable objects to see if you've read the associated magazine
  • Materials for the covers for the magazines
  • And one magazine to Arturo's vendor's chest that the player can buy to start.

LiP is after A Manual for Turrets in the load order. Looking to see what was the cause as well. I have my entire load order lorded into FO4edit with a filter applied to show conflicts and nothing touches the turret race. Do you have a quest running that occasionally scans for actors?

Going through the scripts to see what qualifies for LiP I noticed an older method to check if a mod is loaded that sometimes generates a lot of papyrus log spam.

You can use "Game.IsPluginInstalled"

if Game.IsPluginInstalled( "DLCCoast.esm" )
        DS:FormSet.Add(SentientRaces, Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00042EBB, "DLCCoast.esm") as Race) ; DiMa
    endif

vs

Race r = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00042EBB, "DLCCoast.esm") as Race ; DiMa
    if r
        DS:FormSet.Add(SentientRaces, r) 
    endif

Edited by jbezorg
6 hours ago, jbezorg said:

The only turret mod I have is A Manual for Turrets

It doesn't affect LiP. So actual reason is not here. If you can provide Papyrus and F4SE logs that would help in investigations

LiP is after A Manual for Turrets in the load order.

Load order doesn't matter for LiP. 

Do you have a quest running that occasionally scans for actors?

yes, see my comments above

You can use "Game.IsPluginInstalled"

No, thanks. You are wrong saying that "older method" generates spam in log file.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
16 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

No, thanks. You are wrong saying that "older method" generates spam in log file.

Oh wow. I'm going to have to update my scripts.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=IsPluginInstalled_-_Game

"There is a bug with this function, in that if you uninstall a mod using the in-game mod menu and re-load a saved game without first quitting and restarting the game, IsPluginInstalled will still return TRUE."

16 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

It doesn't affect LiP. So actual reason is not here. If you can provide Papyrus and F4SE logs that would help in investigations

They were off. I'm getting back into modding in FO4 since the Skyrim AE and Mods fiasco. Turned them on and if it happens again I'll update.

Ran into this.

[01/28/2022 - 10:04:32PM] warning: Property LiPMorphAnusScale on script lip:morphmain attached to LiPMorphMain (FE008801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/28/2022 - 10:04:32PM] warning: Property LiPMorphVaginaScale on script lip:morphmain attached to LiPMorphMain (FE008801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/28/2022 - 10:04:32PM] warning: Property MorphKeyword on script lip:morphmain attached to LiPMorphMain (FE008801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/28/2022 - 10:04:32PM] warning: Property AAFHandler on script lip:morphmain attached to LiPMorphMain (FE008801) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sweetjucy said:

so am having ctd with this mod everytime i kill raiders any suggestions thank 

It is known issue, but I can't reproduce it on my side.

It could be usefull if you share %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE\f4se.log file

Also if you have Buffout 4 installed, crash log could contain some additional information about mods you have installed. Crash log can be found in same folder.

Workaround that helped in situation with this CTD - enable F4DS debug log by execution following line in game console:

cgf "DS:Debug.SetLogLevel" 4

It need to be executed only once, not need to run it each game start

If you will get CTD afer that then %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\F4SE\DS.log could greatly help to investigate reasons of CTD

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
  • 1 year later...

Just discovered this mod and it looks pretty good. I like the data that it includes (mirrors SA, but has a few more values). 

Having read through the first page, I understand that the values tracked in this mod don't actually affect your character, but are there any mods that do use this framework? Add buffs/debuffs, trigger animations, that sort of thing?

18 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

are there any mods that do use this framework?

A couple of them in this page download section - LiP Effects and LiP Morph. I've added them as the samples, but they can be used for playing.

It is supposed that more mods will be created using this mod as the base. 

I'm still working on this framework and sample mods but status of this project is still alpha. I need to complete a big part of preparation work to continue this mod enhancement.

19 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Add buffs/debuffs

There is no mod that support non-LiP attributes alteration, but it is possible to create that mods.

19 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

trigger animations

Supported in LiP Effects. Animations are triggered on orgasm / orgasm failure. Currently, arousal animation from Torture Devices is only supported. Animations from multiple animations packs are supported already on my side, but it is not released yet.