Exporting Oblivion animations to Skyrim...

GECK.O

• 2 weeks later...

Huh. Why? Personally, I never liked most of the wonky LoversPK animations and I think the ones we currently have for Skyrim are much better already. It would be a true waste of time to port animations instead of just creating new, better ones. I don't want to sound like a party pooper or something, I just don't see the benefit of this? It's probably much easier to create similar and new animations using the Skyrim skeletons than porting something from an older game. :)

Then you haven't been paying attention on gregathit topics. Saying they are wonky maybe the older versions but the newer once, are much better.

The newer once contains better bouncing boobs.

btw some skyrim are wonky too especially the one where the npc and female is standing way out of place next to each other Not sure what animation is named but it looked like the male is fucking air.

Ideally, the first animations that should be imported to Skyrim are Bestiality.

Because we are still missing those stuffs. Just one animation for each animal/monster for now, before moving to complete the rest of Oblivion animations.

I wonder if Sexlab already support bestiality?

Because we are still missing those stuffs. Just one animation for each animal/monster for now, before moving to complete the rest of Oblivion animations.

I've been and still am lurking in the shadows, waiting for this to happen!

Any news on how much closer the Sexlabbers are to supporting this?

Then with mushrooms (actually it was very funny in the original LoversCreatures).
Personally, I do not understand this, what is erotic art in that? .

• 3 months later...

This would be neat. I suspect it's harder than the tutorial makes it out to be seeing it hasn't happened yet. Barring particular fetishes, Lovers with PK has the more diverse animations available out of Fallout, Oblivion and Skyrim. I turn off all foreplay animations, for Skyrim, that leaves a handful of available animations. It's also my understanding that there isn't any dedicated animators for Skyrim sex animations. The conversion would at least broaden the available pool of animations available without having to build new animations entirely from the ground up.

Archived