An anus for SG renewal unp textures

DorkDiva

Well I tried getting a hold of the author on nexus and never received a response.

I made a anus for his renewal textures ( no scars ) version, and wanted to share it.

post-15488-0-28234100-1370624468_thumb.jpg

Here is the file, I packaged it together and put it in a 7.zip

So there it is, if the author wants it taken down then the forum mods can feel free to remove it, but for the time being here it is, get it while it is available I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, thanks guys and gals, I appreciate the complements! I have been consumed by both work and school, and have little time for anything else  :( but things are winding down so soon i can start making things again. 

Good to hear :-)

In another thread a modder made a CBBE anus version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11535-unpunpb-anus-for-fair-skin-texture/

...but I have to admit your textures look nicer :-) Btw, is it normal or color map or both?

The other modder delivered them as .png file which is about perfect to use this with TexBlend. The advantage is that you are able to add them to your usually used body textures without the need to totally swap the body.dds files (which comes along with skin tone differences, seams and the usually annoying stuff).

Btw, I will never understand why people make such a rare use of CBBE TexBlend and there is even a UNP blender tool out there: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30759/?

I was looking through my resources and found a folder completely filled up with anuses. So I guess there will be more butt options coming along.

In a way, the thought of a folder filled with butt holes is sort of a disturbing thing,lol.

DorkDiva Can you make an upload in a thread or something like that, with all the body textures that you have "anused"?

Thanks!!

So far I have only used two body texture types for unp/unpbunpppppppppppppp...ect...ect...

The fair skin type, and now the SG Renewal( my favorite). 

When I get my shit together, I will have everything compiled together for convenience.

CBBE version please. Or better yet a png file to use in texture blender.

I have several .png's of what  used, so I could do that when I get a new package of buttholes put together.

... a package of buttholes... Lol, I am laughing hysterically right now.  :lol: ( I wonder what a package of buttholes would look like if one arrived in the mail? )

CBBE version please. Or better yet a png file to use in texture blender.

I have several .png's of what  used, so I could do that when I get a new package of buttholes put together.

... a package of buttholes... Lol, I am laughing hysterically right now.  :lol: ( I wonder what a package of buttholes would look like if one arrived in the mail? )

Glad to hear about the png. files, great :-)

For using this with Texblend one just has to know if it is normal map or color map or even both (for dropping it into the correct library subfolder) and it has to fit the CBBE body textures, aka it needs to be in the right location, that's all.

...and about creating buttholes and even packages of such stuff...someone has to do the job, it has to be done :-)

Really looking forward to more buttholes DorkDiva. I'm using UNP, with 1dot3 shaved that has a butthole and I added Fitnessbodies. Would be awesome to be able to just be able to apply a new hole with your textures. Is this possible. I'm a bit clueless obviously.

I would love to see a slightly bigger (more noticeable) butthole with more skin folds (pucker).

Love what you have provided for the butt loving community!

... and that folks, is the most I have ever written about the anus.

Archived