SexLabSystem missing?

Hi

I am trying to make an existing follower mod SexLab 'aware' and I am running into a setup issue with the editor. 

What I did so far:

- Enabled multiple masters for the editor

- Added SexLab.esm as a master (it shows up on the list of masters for the mod)

- Created a new script fragment on a topic (the script shows up and compiles with blank values)

The problem is when I try to add the SexLab property.

There is no SexLabFramework in the dropdown list of property types and if I manually enter that type, there is no SexLabSystem in the list of available values.

(Actually, when I try manually, I get a long list of compilation errors such as:

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(0,0): unable to locate script SKI_ConfigBase
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(262,1): variable Pages is undefined

This is telling me SexLab is not yet visible from the Mod even though the esm seems to be known to the mod).

I haven't found anything yet in the wiki but I will keep looking.

I am just hoping this is a simple option I missed.

@jaam - Thanks! that was it. Adding the sources for SkyUI scripts allowed me to compile an empty fragment when I tried to create a new SexLabFramework property.

Now CK editor crashes when I try to lookup an existing script to add a fragment to, but that's another issue :)

@ashal - I am following the method described on the front page of the SexLab wiki. Create an empty script fragment and add the property from the menu button.

Archived