Genshin Nude Mod?

4 minutes ago, xSySy3y3x said:

How can i generate the link tho? Even when i put the link on base64 twice i can get the access

You sure? It gives a nahida link if you decode it twice. Are you not decoding the first result?

29 minutes ago, RA2489 said:

You sure? It gives a nahida link if you decode it twice. Are you not decoding the first result?

Yes, when I put it the first time I get this:

aHR0cHMN]VUÚÑ]XÛ Î] SZLÓSÖ]ÓU]ÞSÌ
VLSÕMSVLS]ÏO

Then this:

https
UEdIR1%KH

i'm using base64 decode

Edited by xSySy3y3x
1 hour ago, xSySy3y3x said:

Yes, when I put it the first time I get this:

aHR0cHMN]VUÚÑ]XÛ Î] SZLÓSÖ]ÓU]ÞSÌ
VLSÕMSVLS]ÏO

Then this:

https
UEdIR1%KH

i'm using base64 decode

Are you using google translate or similar on the page before grabbing the original base64? None of the base64 codes should have letters like "ÚÑ" or anything with the accent on top from what I've seen typically. So, your translator could be modifying it. This should be what you start with:

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl1WVdocFpHRXViR2wyWlM5dGIyUnpMMk5tTWpFM05qZGlMV1l3TVRBdE5EY3lOQzA1WTJaakxURmlOR1U1TnpWaVpqWTFNdz09

which turns into:

aHR0cHM6Ly9uYWhpZGEubGl2ZS9tb2RzL2NmMjE3NjdiLWYwMTAtNDcyNC05Y2ZjLTFiNGU5NzViZjY1Mw==

and then into the link:

10 minutes ago, RA2489 said:

Are you using google translate or similar on the page before grabbing the original base64? None of the base64 codes should have letters like "ÚÑ" or anything with the accent on top from what I've seen typically. So, your translator could be modifying it. This should be what you start with:

which turns into:

and then into the link:

yeah i forgot about the google translate lol thank you!