Genshin Nude Mod?

8 hours ago, zerefamaterasu said:

Help with pass pls: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/103560726?category=모드공유&p=1

Also does anyone can DM me these 2 mods if you have it

1.png

2.png

3.png

1st.

ㅎ묘노ㅑㅜ

2nd.

This includes:    See top right of preview image.

https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/103641721?category=모드공유&p=1

3rd.

I'm sure I saw it somewhere, but I can't remember. Sorry

2 hours ago, xSySy3y3x said:

can i also get the mona one?

sent

I'll post a link to the DM you replied to today.

1 hour ago, yahosu said:

How do you decrypt that password? I keep getting confused with the dates

0731 is the date of the first post on arca.live/b/genshinskinmode

whenever they ask for date founded or something similar that is the date they are referring to

when i don't understand what they're asking for (like the case of "챊탆싢읽", sometimes i just try 0731 and it ended up working out

good luck, hope this helps

44 minutes ago, Isekaid Again said:

Sort of stupid question but, how do you download things from arca? I don't really understand how to use it lol

The tl;dr for it is you find the base64 in the post and decrypt it here: https://www.base64decode.org/

in order to get to the website. Using the most recent arca link above your past as an example, this would be what you need to decode.

aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9za2xvdWQuaW8vZS82NTkyODQzN2U5NjQ2M2Q5NDI0N2JkNTd+NlBXVExJWlczMzU3OTYyNTZINFdJSUlUUjdQWUY3RU9YTFFRSVUyWkJHTUxINkNPQzVNTkpMS0dENDJKQTMySlhFMlE1NFBEQ1FWR1YyR0ZUUlJYSU9SNUtBT1dRVTNIUU1ZQURJMlBTQQ==

Sometimes you need to run it twice to get the link. I'm pretty sure the above link is expired based on when it was posted so don't put to much effort into that one. Links usually only last a month at most. Typically the end result you want is "nahida.live" or one of the two "kiosk" variants. In order to get the password you use the hint in the post that gives the base64 for the link. There is a base password and then the uploader sometimes adds something to the end, like the upload date as numbers, so 0415 as an example for today. You just have to translate the page if you can't read it native and figure it out. I'll dm you the most common passwords to try by default and then stuff after that is just figuring it out from the hint. If you can't access the mods channel for the site, you need to make an account.

3 hours ago, RA2489 said:

The tl;dr for it is you find the base64 in the post and decrypt it here: https://www.base64decode.org/

in order to get to the website. Using the most recent arca link above your past as an example, this would be what you need to decode.

Sometimes you need to run it twice to get the link. I'm pretty sure the above link is expired based on when it was posted so don't put to much effort into that one. Links usually only last a month at most. Typically the end result you want is "nahida.live" or one of the two "kiosk" variants. In order to get the password you use the hint in the post that gives the base64 for the link. There is a base password and then the uploader sometimes adds something to the end, like the upload date as numbers, so 0415 as an example for today. You just have to translate the page if you can't read it native and figure it out. I'll dm you the most common passwords to try by default and then stuff after that is just figuring it out from the hint. If you can't access the mods channel for the site, you need to make an account.

Wow, thanks! I'd been wondering for a while, great to know! Seems like it can be a bit complicated but it's not too hard to follow along, I owe you one :)