Remember Me Pc

RomeoZero

Hi all friends,have played a little on pc Remember Me by DontNod and realized , that protagonist of the game begs to be modded in Motoko Kusanagi   ^_^

The set of NeoParis and kickass girl who can vr inject memories ,creates a good  atmosphere of the franchise.

So i ask of  a brave modders with exp and desire to help.Maybe someone can replace  files to make different skin and hair texture tint.Or even replace a game model =)

example 

Guest flingingfeces

So I played a little of this yesterday and while I liked the setting and the story the gameplay was lacking a bit much for my tastes.  I love games with fighting mechanics similar to what Arkham has brought to the table,  but this just seems a little dry in that area.  The memory scenes weren't bad,  but frustrating as all get out.  I guess after I play it a bit more I might change my mind,  but the overall first impression wasn't all that.

As far as modding the main character goes I think it would be cool to see some new outfits on the chick as well.

Well, i shared thoughts to make a model from GITS to respectful modders ,not to buy the game anyway.I think many people underestimate games due to overplay, too much free time.Hey modders how you like the idea of GITS in Remember Me ?  :D

I bought this game on Steam via third party site for 1/3 of the Steam price, and in my opinion, as a whole, game is ok for me...

Setting and story are very good, memory remixing parts are awesome. Combat as a whole is a bit meh, could be a lot better, although i like the chance to customize combos as you like... Major downside is that for the awesome setting and all the artwork of the city released, in game you can't explore that much, everything is more-less linear... That's only downside for me...

Major downside is that for the awesome setting and all the artwork of the city released, in game you can't explore that much, everything is more-less linear... That's only downside for me...

Yeah that's what's put me off trying it.

I was hoping it'd be at least somewhat open. I just don't enjoy games where you can't explore and goof off anymore. Oh well, having such narrow tastes at least means I save money!

Archived