Crawl on all Fours animation for Fallout 4

Crawl on all Fours animation for Fallout 4

View File

Crawl on all fours for Fallout 4.

This mod replaces the vanilla sneak, sneak walk/run animations, so all the characters will now CRAWL on all fours.
See pics and videos for how.

This is NOT A PORT of the skyrim / SSE Crawl on all fours mod. I just named them because people can find it better. I created this from scratch.

I really liked the mod, Crawl on all fours SSE by alhaquin ported from Crawl on all fours for Oldrim by DarkAngel1265. I wanted one similar for fallout 4 but didn't find any.
I Just used this AMAZING mod HkxPoser from nexus site and took out vanilla animations from fallout 4 - animations ba2 file. Then using this tool I modified the vanilla idle/sneak animation, vanilla run animation, vanilla walk animation.  For a tutorial on how to do this yourself. Check out my crawl on all fours mod page in nexus - > https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55715

Youtube:

Credits:

HKxposer tool user opparco, from nexus. His amazing tool made me create this mod in 6 hours. If not I am not sure if I would I ever done this mod at all. So big thanks to him.

I love crawl on all fours mod for skyrim se / oldrim. But fallout 4 didn't have any so I made this myself. Thanks for introducing me to this (Kink) I didn't know I would like it so much to see women crawling on all fours until I came across your mod. So thanks for that. :D

Nice... It'd be good if it could be attached to a new Disease, something like the disease Ataxia from Skyrim. That locks up the bones and muscles, Happening during the later stages of the disease, if untreated.

Somewhere, there is another Skyrim crawl animation. More dynamic, and feline, where the player can run on all fours, like Beast out of X-Men. I've had it installed before, on Skyrim, but I can't remember what it is.

Thanks guys. The best thing about crawl on fours in Fallout 4 is, this is only for non weapon sneak animations.

What this means is if you have some followers. who you don't want to crawl when you sneak, just take a gun/ melee and then sneak it will play vanilla sneak animation/ whatever sneak animation replaced by any mod you have. (some may not like male followers to crawl as me, well for some male followers I do). hehe

1 hour ago, michaelanglol said:

well done, but why i using it sneak and it jolts a lot? is there some mods it do not support?

I get that with vanilla animations and camera if I have not used the view zoon wheel fully and one step away from either no zoom or zooming out.  May be as simple as that.

john

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, Krazyone said:

Nice... It'd be good if it could be attached to a new Disease, something like the disease Ataxia from Skyrim. That locks up the bones and muscles, Happening during the later stages of the disease, if untreated.

Somewhere, there is another Skyrim crawl animation. More dynamic, and feline, where the player can run on all fours, like Beast out of X-Men. I've had it installed before, on Skyrim, but I can't remember what it is.

That would probably be the replacement sneak mode from the Beastess mod, if you are thinking about the same one I am.

54 minutes ago, Chrystalline said:

That would probably be the replacement sneak mode from the Beastess mod, if you are thinking about the same one I am.

It could be, I've played it a lot. But I haven't used the mod for a long time, so my memory is a little sketchy on it. I see it hasn't been updated since March 2015.

• 8 months later...

Hay I am the creator of duke your new best friend and I wanted your permission to use this asset and attach it to a invisible ring or key press rather then the replacer it is

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...