TRX Sanguine Regular Statues in Skyrim

TRX Sanguine Regular Statues in Skyrim

View File

Adds TRX Sanguine non futa statues into your playthrough. Where there is drink and potential debauchery, Sanguine is there.

Current locations are:

Sleeping Giant Inn
Windpeak Inn
New Gnisis Cornerclub
Candlehearth Hall
The Bee and Barb
Old Hroldan Inn
The Frozen Hearth
Frostfruit Inn
The Retching Netch
Silver-Blood Inn
Braidwood Inn
The Ragged Flagon
The Drunken Huntsman
The Bannered Mare
Dead Man's Drink
Vilemyr Inn
The Winking Skeever
Nightgate Inn
Four Shields Tavern
Moorside Inn

All credits for the design of this statue belong to m4mk203

Edited by Inanna17
21 hours ago, SomeDragonbornGuy said:

TRX Statues - Dibella Rev 2 (non futa) placed around the world would be nice too. Thank You

Any locations in specific?

On 11/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, m4mk203 said:

Good work! ?

I suggest you to include in this mod mesh and texture files to make it full independed from my demo variant. This will be better. 

As long as you are okay with it, I will.

@Inanna17, what are your permissions for sharing derivative mods of this? I'm planning on making a version for my personal use that uses all three versions of @m4mk203's Sanguine statue -- Dunmer owned taverns will have the original black marble version, woman-owned taverns will have the futa version, and I'm also planning on adding one to the Stumbling Sabrecat and (down the line) possibly mod-added taverns. 

If the results look good, I'd love to share it, but I don't want to step on your creative toes. Likewise I'll of course obtain permission from M4mk203 prior to any sharing.

On 11/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, Donkarasu said:

Will there be a futa version ?

EDIT: Don't do this. Replacing the mesh brings a "invisible wall" bug around the statue. 

I will just copy the penis mesh to see if works.

Very nice mod.

EDIT2: Yep, copying just the small meshes  insted of replacing all the statue works. 

skyrimse_2021_11_12_1ikkxw.jpg

Also made the dick bigger because why not.?

skyrimse_2021_11_12_14mkvz.jpg

Edited by devildx
1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

@Inanna17, what are your permissions for sharing derivative mods of this? I'm planning on making a version for my personal use that uses all three versions of @m4mk203's Sanguine statue -- Dunmer owned taverns will have the original black marble version, woman-owned taverns will have the futa version, and I'm also planning on adding one to the Stumbling Sabrecat and (down the line) possibly mod-added taverns. 

If the results look good, I'd love to share it, but I don't want to step on your creative toes. Likewise I'll of course obtain permission from M4mk203 prior to any sharing.

It's fine with me.

35 minutes ago, devildx said:

EDIT: Don't do this. Replacing the mesh brings a "invisible wall" bug around the statue. 

I will just copy the penis mesh to see if works.

Very nice mod.

I had the same problem with huge collision box. Read the post, fix is shown using nifskope.

Ooook!  Looks like i need to explaine my position about content permissions another one time.

People! If im make something pulic - its public! You have my PERMANENT PERMISSION to use ANY of my PUBLIC CONTENT in your own works. Fill free to include my meshes, textures, scripts and any other resources in you own mods.

If i made something public its mean that i made it for you. So use it! :)

Second thing. Dont do any strange experiments with mesh collisions. Here is correct and wery easy way to "fix" this problem

Untitled-1.png.87a886d6ab3222988651518b5c6cd267.png

Edited by m4mk203
2 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Ooook!  Looks like i need to explaine my position about content permissions another one time.

People! If im make something pulic - its public! You have my PERMANENT PERMISSION to use ANY of my PUBLIC CONTENT in your own works. Fill free to include my meshes, textures, scripts and any other resources in you own mods.

If i made something public its mean that i made it for you. So use it! :)

Second thing. Dont do any strange experiments with mesh collisions. Here is correct and wery easy way to "fix" this problem

Thanks, M4. I have some ideas involving your fantastic statues and this'll make it much easier to share them with the community.

19 hours ago, devildx said:

Futa version of the satue. Just install over the mod.

Original size: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kg8cu7xe0g7fi3v/TRX-SanguineFemaleSE_FUTA.7z/file

Bigger penis (second screeshot from my post above): https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ffzgnd5m4aqu4e/TRX-SanguineFemaleSE_FUTA_bigD.7z/file

Thanks, @devildx. May I redistribute your "bigger penis" version with my diverse statues patch I'm working on? You would of course be credited.

@Inanna17, on a related note, I noticed that some of the statues in your mod appear to be located just outside the bounds of the vanilla taverns - e.g., the Winking Skeever. Are these ones placed with the JK version in mind? Never mind, looks like it is the Winking Skeever only. 

Edited by gregaaz
1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Thanks, @devildx. May I redistribute your "bigger penis" version with my diverse statues patch I'm working on? You would of course be credited.

@Inanna17, on a related note, I noticed that some of the statues in your mod appear to be located just outside the bounds of the vanilla taverns - e.g., the Winking Skeever. Are these ones placed with the JK version in mind? Never mind, looks like it is the Winking Skeever only. 

Yes.

• 1 year later...