[IDEA POOL] Sexual options in vanilla quests

rylasasin

I was thinking about the temple of Dibella, and it got me thinking, perhaps you can gain entrance to the inner temple somehow, when you do, you see the usual, bedrooms, a kitchen, communal area, etc, but then you get to the inner most sanctum, there, you find the priestesses in meditation alright, meditation which consiost of various sexual acts, ranging from BDSM, masturbation, heh, even fornicating with a menagerie of creatures this sext of the cult has raised.

Would require a working besiality plugin of course.

• 8 months later...

Well, I'm not too satisfied with there not being a way to save Saadia in the In My Time of Need suggestions so I am going to suggest one and perhaps someone can work on it.

After seeing Kematu in the cave and having him tell you his story the Dragonborn (I believe you must have done the Whiterun Dragon quest to initiate In my time of need) could confront Saadia and see what she has to say.

Saadia could offer sexual service for the Dragonborn's aid (its never been confirmed if she was the bad guy in this quest or not, so I won't suggest her confessing to anything Kematu has said she has done as he may be the bad guy).  The service should be something simple (that wont make alot of noise) such as a kneeling blowjob as such (any full sexual act such as missionary would make too much noise and would arouse suspicion from inside the bannered mare).

At this point the Dragonborn could indeed double cross Saadia and hand her over or he could attack the Alikir right before they try take possession of her (like you can in vanilla).  Her response would however be changed if Dragonborn attacked the Alikir and she would thank the Dragonborn for saving her.

The reward could then be casual relations with Saadia once or twice a day, or an infinite amount of times a day.

I really don't know how this could work with a female Dragonborn though.  Also, I think this option should be available to all male PC's regardless of Race.

PS:  Bromm.  Hint Hint ;) lol, I see you have done something similar to this already, if it could be enhanced though in the future with more depth would be even better.

I know that this is an old thread, and it's not a directly sexual option, but reading this, I had another idea: Since she claims she doesn't take it to the guards because they might betray her, if you are already Thane, you could tell her that surely the guards would not dare betray the wife of a Thane... and blackmail her into marriage.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I already created a mod for myself when I was learning to script that added such options to advance some of the quests. I didn't have any conditions when I made the two changes, but I'll include them for your purposes. 

Paarthurnax

Delphine is considerably more approachable than Esbern, but still stern. However, being locked in a freezing temple with no privacy has gotten to her.

Approaching Delphine at night in Sky Haven Temple will allow these additional conversation options:

Player: I do not want to kill Paarthurnax. We need him to tame the other dragons.

Delphine: Is now the best time? It's in the middle of the night.

Delphine: If you don't want to kill Paarthurnax, fine, just don't expect our help.

Player: I wouldn't have come to argue with you if I didn't want your help.

Delphine: If you want our help then you know what you need to do. End of discussion.

[Conversation ends]

Speaking to her at night again will allow a new set of options.

Player: Why do you need Paarthurnax dead to help me? Aren't you supposed to serve the Dragonborn?

Delphine: Is there a reason you always ask these questions at night?

Player: Yes, actually. I want to talk to you without Esbern barking at you.

Delphine: That actually makes sense. And I really do want to help you, but we need your help in return.

Player: Is there no other way I can help you?

Delphine: Give me a moment to wake up and think.

Speaking to her, again at night, will give a final set of options.

Player: Have you thought of anything?

Delphine: I have. I will talk to Esbern, but I need a favor from you first. 

Player: What is favor?

Delphine: You're probably going to wish you killed Paarthurnax.

Delphine: Remove your clothes.

Player: Wait, seriously?

Delphine: Do you have any idea what it is like living in a freezing temple with no privacy?

Delphine: You can help me, or you can help the blades. Your choice. 

Delphine: I'm only going to give you this option once, so think carefully.

1>Player: You're insane. I'll be going now. [Continue Quest]

2>Player: Get a room, woman! I'd rather slay the dragon. [Continue Quest]

3>Player: Just make it quick... [Complete Quest / Enter Aggressive Vaginal Animation]

Conditions that I did not include when I made the mod for whether or not Delphine will offer the option:

Player is beast race. Player is female.

HousePurchase (Whiterun)

Lydia will pitch in some gold to help you afford Breezehome. However, she wants something in return.

(A puppy)

Dialogue is as follows: (Player must have less than 5000 gold)

Player: Lydia, I want to purchase a house so we both have a place to stay.

Lydia: Sounds great! I am sick of trying to sleep on the floor of Dragonsreach.

Player: I can't afford the 5,000 gold, though. I was wondering if you have anything to pitch in.

Lydia: I don't have any money of my own. I'd have to order an aid package.

Player: Can you do that?

Lydia: That's a lot to ask. The aid packages are for all high-ranking military members.

Lydia: I do want a place to stay, but not that much.

Player: Having a place to stay and store things would help me greatly.

Lydia: Hmm...

Lydia: Look, I can order the package in a blink of an eye. But I need a favor from you.

Player: What favor?

Lydia: Here.

[Player receives (current gold - breezehome cost) up to 1000 gold]

Player: What? I thought you needed an aid package?

Lydia: You blinked.

Lydia: Now, find somewhere private, and we'll discuss that favor.

Later:

Player: I owe you a favor.

Lydia: Just relax and be quiet.

[Aggressive animation begins]

Conditions I did not add:

Player is male. Player is a high elf. Player is a Nord. Player is a female Nord.

Another idea I got while copying down the dialogue but never actually went through the effort of making:

With friends like these...

Astrid does enjoy watching you kill people. But, with some convincing, she may enjoy watching you fuck people instead.

No conditions - equal chance for everyone, since she won't be involved.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived