Instant crash upon loading game.

17 minutes ago, Waggle132 said:

When I try to play the game I get a crash any time I try to press continue or load a save. It also applies to new save and console saves. I changed no mods from last time and the crash log tells me nothing. I didn't change anything so its just skyrim being a cunt for no reason.

Papyrus.0.log 150.16 kB · 0 downloads LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-11-02T14-48-32.txt 8.69 kB · 0 downloads

I understand the situation you're in, do you use the XXL version of FNIS? If not I would recommend you to switch to the XXL version. Further, use this Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE. Also, check out this guide  The Skyrim SE (TESVSE) Modding Cheatbook/ Guide [SEP/21] if you use MO and see if there are any tweaks that you've missed out. Let me know if these help in solving your problem or if you need more help.

2 minutes ago, SS90 said:

I understand the situation you're in, do you use the XXL version of FNIS? If not I would recommend you to switch to the XXL version. Further, use this Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE. Also, check out this guide  The Skyrim SE (TESVSE) Modding Cheatbook/ Guide [SEP/21] if you use MO and see if there are any tweaks that you've missed out. Let me know if these help in solving your problem or if you need more help.

I use nemesis

1 hour ago, Waggle132 said:

I get a crash any time I try to press continue or load a save

In no particular order the most likely causes are:

1) missing master (you have a mod in your load order that requires a different mod and you don't have it - you mod manager should indicate this),

2) too many animations (to which @SS90 alludes and your FNIS should tell you this), or

3) you have LE mods in your SE load order (this can be tough to recognize and has become the most common cause of this on these Threads. For the record if an LE user is reading this the same things happens in reverse).

I assume that you are using SE since your upload says Skyrim SE Load Order. As a result I am also moving this Thread to the more appropriate Forum.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

In no particular order the most likely causes are:

1) missing master (you have a mod in your load order that requires a different mod and you don't have it - you mod manager should indicate this),

2) too many animations (to which @SS90 alludes and your FNIS should tell you this), or

3) you have LE mods in your SE load order (this can be tough to recognize and has become the most common cause of this on these Threads. For the record if an LE user is reading this the same things happens in reverse).

I assume that you are using SE since your upload says Skyrim SE Load Order. As a result I am also moving this Thread to the more appropriate Forum.

Yea none of that helped at all because I installed nothing new. It worked yesterday now it doesnt work today.

57 minutes ago, Waggle132 said:

Yea none of that helped at all because I installed nothing new. It worked yesterday now it doesnt work today.

I'm having the exact same problem, my game worked fine yesterday now it crashes on save load and new game.

and Netscriptframework doesnt create a log so i suspect it's not Skyrim.

Did you update your Nvidia driver yesterday by any chance? thats the only change i have made since then.

Edited by nemocdt