Am I wasting my time trying to get good vagina/schlong collisions on SE?

I've seen videos of adult modded LE setups, they're nothing short of amazing. The penis actually looks like its going in the right hole, not in between holes or anything like that. Large schlongs like the giant's actually seem like they have to be forced in.

I can't get any of this effect on SE. I haven't messed with creatures this go around (I did last time), but human collisions are not satisfying at all.

I'm using a pretty standard setup, loaded in this order:

- CBBE

- HIMBO body

- SOS + HDT-Configs + Baka's collisions

- XPMSSE

- HDT-SMP

- CBPC

- 3BA body

- everything built with bodyslide

The collisions do seem to work, but not very well, and depending on the anim they clip a lot. If the schlong misses the hole it usually ends up somewhere in the middle which is super unimmersive. Also, oral sex is really bad, like the mouth doesn't open properly and again it clips bad enough to kill the immersion. No collisions on the mouth whatsoever (is this even possible?)

Is it actually possible to get LE-like results with SE, or am I wasting my time? I'll go find myself a copy of LE, or make a mod myself if I have to, I just want the anims to be immersive.

the answer is *possibly*. Personally speaking, I can say yes for many animation sequences in my game, And from my perspective, it's all about positioning and body building

so what do I mean?

body-building first. As you're probably aware, the animations are created using specific body models. so by definition, they are idealized only with those bodies. This is just the way things are, since the current state of animation does not produce adaptive responses (EX: currently, a simple kiss requires that a short girl be raised off the ground to meet a guy's lips or she must be autoscaled up (or he down) to ensure lip to lip contact, (presuming of course that one or the other doesn't have a non standard neck length that is....or head size or leg size... or adjusted spinal length...), and so aren't going to adjust to the fact that you made your player with longer or shorter legs than "stock", or smaller hands, or larger hands, or a fatter or skinner physique, or a schlong a horse's mother could be proud of, or boobs so large a real woman would either be a side show or would have surgery to reduce the strain on her aching back and possibly require surgery to correct an associated disc hernia. . SOOOO.... there's a limit to how well they will perfectly mesh in every contact point (arms, hands, lips, whatever) unless you use those specific resources (which in game is a bit impractical in many cases and is often impractical simply based on our own preferences in the female and/or male form

-----------

Ok, now the one that's imo critical to achieve as much of the desired end result as possible for a given body, and takes a while to get sorted out (Think homework)

If you're using SL, to optimize engagements, I've found it best to turn off auto-stepping, set step adjustments to single step only, and using SL Triggers, I introduce a speed control and set it to a very low speed (can also be done using console sgtm 0.2 or sgtm 0.3 or so)

This allows you to fine tune the positioning of the actors for each stage in a more "leisurely" manner than while running it at full speed. So you tune up stage one until it is as perfect as you can make it for your player body or follower body or whatever, then progress to the next step and tune it up, then move to the next...

once an animation is tuned up once this way, it will automatically run this animation sequence with those positioning changes  with this actor, over and over in the future. 

Obviously, if you have installed 755 animation sequences, it's going to take you a while to sort them all out,  but it can be done.  

Can't speak to O-xxx as I don't have any of that brand installed, but that's how I do it in SL.

So yes, you can, in many or most cases you can make it look like the better skyrimg pron on pron hub.  it will be a bit tedious, but once a sequence is positioned, it's basically "done"

- aside from minor tweaks you might have to do downroad due to whatever weird Skyrim offset glitches, (nudged a click left or right or high or low or back or forward), but depending on your physique, some may never quite mesh, because you body just isn't' the one the animator used. You just have to deal with that one. Those that are just too bothersome an be disabled and removed.  

my two cents take em or leave em. sorry for the rambling

Edited by anjenthedog
spelling
  • 2 weeks later...