if $shader_type == 2

put in skin skin.ini (anywhere) ?

Thx for this mod

The IF statement should surround the skin texture assignment like this example:

[TextureOverride Skin]
if $shader_type == 2
        ps-t0 = ref ResourceNewSkin
endif

$shader_type constants were added to help support some features of CostumeCustomizer I believe. In the standard d3dx.ini there are sections for clothes,skin,hair, etc...

[CommandListClothes]
$shader_type = 1

[CommandListSkin]
$shader_type = 2

[CommandListFingernailsEyes]
$shader_type = 3

[CommandListHair]
$shader_type = 4

11 minutes ago, leesangkill said:

When using a single skin file, the toenail color changes.

The new skin file requires an extra check for $shader_type so that it won't interfere with nails.

[TextureOverride Skin]
if $shader_type == 2
endif

2 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Maybe you haven't disabled old Honoka skins?

yeah you are right :)

Any way to add the last white lace nude meshes to this mod? (The one that eramaro shared)

BTW how can i use this mod for square bikini and have no problems with other mods for Honoka? If i disabled the original skin file, then all other mods have skin problem for Honoka.

@leesangkill

"match_priority" is used when there may be multiple overrides for the same element. the lower the number the lower it's rank in taking effect.

In this case, it's used on the tan lines texture map. It's probably not necessary, but that's how that particular section has been coded for years. It's originally from Tan.ini in the Square Bikini mod by knight77 I think.

On 10/24/2021 at 1:48 AM, HattoWW said:

yeah you are right :)

Any way to add the last white lace nude meshes to this mod? (The one that eramaro shared)

BTW how can i use this mod for square bikini and have no problems with other mods for Honoka? If i disabled the original skin file, then all other mods have skin problem for Honoka.

This new square bikini body mesh requires the specific included skin texture because of the new UV map.

The new skin is designed to still be compatible with older mods like CostumeCustomizer and others that used Hi-Metal skins.

But if you insert the dds files into an older skin mod, you have to add a couple of lines of code.

The highlighted IF statement... For example:

[TextureOverride Skin]
if $shader_type == 2
endif

13 hours ago, square_pants13 said:

Sayuri loses her areola on tension burst screen.

Would you please fix this?

I couldn't replicate that with the skin I uploaded. Search your d3dx.ini for "41a91765e13bc793" in a ShaderOverride section; or try an older skin from another modder.

If that shader hash isn't in d3dx.ini add this section:

; Nov-2020-fix
[ShaderOverrideSkinPSBurst-20201107]
hash = 41a91765e13bc793
run = CommandListSkin

Edited by krunkDunk
7 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

I couldn't replicate that with the skin I uploaded. Search your d3dx.ini for "41a91765e13bc793" in a ShaderOverride section; or try an older skin from another modder.

If that shader hash isn't in d3dx.ini add this section:

; Nov-2020-fix
[ShaderOverrideSkinPSBurst-20201107]
hash = 41a91765e13bc793
run = CommandListSkin

Now your skin files work properly.

Thank you!

17 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@modaca1919 That's not one of the skins I uploaded. You'll have to double check what skin mods you have enabled. I think that may be one that Hatto had made - it was for an alternate body mesh with bulging puffy nipples in eromaro's thread.

I've been editing the ini file with various mods, so it might be confusing.
I'll give up using this mod...

• 2 weeks later...

Created a version of Honoka body type mesh for hi-res nipples with additional pubic hair.
krunkDunk gave me permission to upload it forum, but I couldn't select this forum when I chose [Download] > [Submit a file], probably because of my low user level.

I was going to upload just a screenshot, but I'll have to post an external link.

Additional pubic hair version are as follows:

* "Elise 2.dds" is based on "Honoka body type mesh for hi-res nipples", HI-METAL's HI-METAL v4 4k Elise version was reduced to 2048px x 2048px and only the pubic hair part was transplanted.
* "Tsukushi 2.dds" is based on "Honoka body type mesh for hi-res nipples", eromaro's maroskin 4k Tsukushi version was reduced to 2048px x 2048px and only the pubic hair part was transplanted.
* "Honoka 2.dds" and "Sayuri 2.dds" are based on"Honoka body type mesh for hi-res nipples". eromaro's maroskin 4k Tsukushi version was reduced to 2048px x 2048px and only the pubic hair part was transplanted and the color was adjusted. 
* "Luna 2.dds" is based on "Honoka body type mesh for hi-res nipples". eromaro's maroskin 4k tsukushi version was reduced to 2048px x 2048px and only the pubic hair part was transplanted, and the color was adjusted and added wrote pubic hair .