Slavetats or Racemenu Bodystockings CBBE?

• Azzhat changed the title to Slavetats or Racemenu Bodystockings CBBE?
59 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Apokrytia's Luxury Collection CBBE has a few body stockings in it iirc- this canary yellow one at 7:18 of the mod video is but one example. They are for Oldrim, but are easily convertible to SSE using @ousnius's NifOptimizer.

That appears to be an armor. I'm looking for one that is a racemenu overlay or slavetats.

Edited by Azzhat

Ah, an overlay. My bad. I'm checking I installed the ones you linked! Here's a couple of images of me wearing my very first Racemenu Overlay underboob top, custom-recolored:

20211023024920_1.jpg

20211023025755_1.jpg

So thanks for the tip! :classic_heart:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because there weren't any pics of ME ME ME
10 hours ago, jaeos said:

most of the LE slavetat packs work as is. only way to find out if the one you want works is to install and put it on

Well, I had to start a new game because a mod update broke my saves, and now for some reason I've got flickering mountains when I didn't before, so I gotta figure that out first. Once that's done, I'll do as you said.

11 hours ago, jaeos said:

most of the LE slavetat packs work as is. only way to find out if the one you want works is to install and put it on

The Stockings_ST had bodystockings in LE, not getting that in SSE sadly. And RyaTats doesn't have a body stocking.

Edited by Azzhat