I need help i have broken something with my mods

For some reason all my mods when it comes to doing actual sex it always glitches out and then they walk away i am also having the same problem with the jail rape , horrible harrasment and defeat i can surrender but then they strip me walk into me push me a few inches then they walk off or start to attack me again the struggle bar appers but then dissapers is there anyway to fix this or no?

Edited by Vexin253124
missed something
7 hours ago, Vexin253124 said:

actual sex it always glitches out

Some options to check:

- Make sure that you are only using animations and other mods for Skyrim Special Edition (SE).

- When you run FNIS to create animations there should be no warnings about animations not being compatible.

- Animations have to be registered with Sexlab Anim Loader SE mod in mod configuration menu, before they are available for Sexlab to use.

- Sexlab is not working properly. Try to uninstall and reinstall mod.

- After failing to start a sex scene, look at console messages (scroll up and down with PageUp and PageDown keys). Sometimes there is debug info that can give a hint about what is the problem.

- Maybe a mod conflict. Mod load order does matter so find a guide about it.

For more help you should extract a plugin list with your mod organizer and post it here in a spoiler window (editor tool line, 3rd section, 4th icon).

2 hours ago, Vexin253124 said:

there are no mod conflicts i could find

The mod files conflict is the easy part. You have different types of mods (NPC AI mods, quest mods, landscape mods etc) and each mod type should preferably load at a specific place in the load order sequence. LOOT is trying to do it automatically for you but it is not perfect. The more mods you have in your collection, the more important it becomes to handle mod load order manually. Complex topic so you should find Youtube videos or text guides about mod load order.

Alternatively you could start uninstalling or disabling mods until Sexlab works properly again. This should hopefully let you find the specific mod causing the conflict. A lot of work because you should create new game each time you test. Use Live Another Life or Skyrim Unbound mods to avoid slow default game intro.

You have apparently done everything correctly regarding FNIS + loading and registering animations so there is probably only the tedious solutions left to solve problem.

I installed a older version of Sexlab and got further into it this time i was naked but then the guy  walk away after saying come here then he just pulled his weapon out and started to attack me again

If you think you can help add me on discord Ishla#0010

Edited by Vexin253124
On 10/14/2021 at 8:55 AM, Shadowbroker3495 said:

The mod files conflict is the easy part. You have different types of mods (NPC AI mods, quest mods, landscape mods etc) and each mod type should preferably load at a specific place in the load order sequence. LOOT is trying to do it automatically for you but it is not perfect. The more mods you have in your collection, the more important it becomes to handle mod load order manually. Complex topic so you should find Youtube videos or text guides about mod load order.

Alternatively you could start uninstalling or disabling mods until Sexlab works properly again. This should hopefully let you find the specific mod causing the conflict. A lot of work because you should create new game each time you test. Use Live Another Life or Skyrim Unbound mods to avoid slow default game intro.

You have apparently done everything correctly regarding FNIS + loading and registering animations so there is probably only the tedious solutions left to solve problem.

Apparently i don't have any "Valid deafalt animations" so it bugs out do you know where i can find any?

in Defeat you adjust the likelihood of various victim/aggressor scenarios, from being robbed, to being sold into slavery, to all the rest (and visa versa).

Other mods may or not influence a given NPC's current arousal status, also weighting the probability of such an outcome. (or of certain outcomes even being available for selection by the algorithms in the first place, ex: slavery) One example is that if an NPC is at 0% arousal, he or she may not engage in the way you want. Additionally, if females (or males?) are blocked from interacting in that manner (again, via MCM settings), they will never interact in that manner.  And so on...

(same for/similar to other mods of its "involuntary" type)

ex: if likelihood of robbery is set to zero, robbery will never happen. If you set the probability of rescue to 100%, you will always be rescued, etc

Edited by anjenthedog
5 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

in Defeat you adjust the likelihood of various victim/aggressor scenarios, from being robbed, to being sold into slavery, to all the rest (and visa versa).

Other mods may or not influence a given NPC's current arousal status, also weighting the probability of such an outcome. (or of certain outcomes even being available for selection by the algorithms in the first place, ex: slavery) One example is that if an NPC is at 0% arousal, he or she may not engage in the way you want. Additionally, if females (or males?) are blocked from interacting in that manner (again, via MCM settings), they will never interact in that manner.  And so on...

(same for/similar to other mods of its "involuntary" type)

ex: if likelihood of robbery is set to zero, robbery will never happen. If you set the probability of rescue to 100%, you will always be rescued, etc

Both are set to 20 or higher

2 hours ago, Vexin253124 said:

Both are set to 20 or higher

ok. I wasn't asking what (specifically) your settings are, I was explaining that probabilities determine whether an event will occur given a condition (since you gave no indication prior to my post as to whether you'd adjusted any event probability or even dug into the MCM at all).

Anyway...If you set it to zero it should not occur. If you set it to 100%, it should occur without fail (presuming a suitable candidate actor is available). (hint: use this as a test). Then, adjust probability to suit your preference once confirming the conditional event works  under "best case" conditions. And of course, I was also outlining that multiple related mods can influence the "dice rolling" on whether an event will occur, so it's not just a matter of one MCM.

Edited by anjenthedog
57 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

ok. I wasn't asking what (specifically) your settings are, I was explaining that probabilities determine whether an event will occur given a condition (since you gave no indication prior to my post as to whether you'd adjusted any event probability or even dug into the MCM at all).

Anyway...If you set it to zero it should not occur. If you set it to 100%, it should occur without fail (presuming a suitable candidate actor is available). (hint: use this as a test). Then, adjust probability to suit your preference once confirming the conditional event works  under "best case" conditions. And of course, I was also outlining that multiple related mods can influence the "dice rolling" on whether an event will occur, so it's not just a matter of one MCM.

What about if they start speaking then you finish speaking the bar shows up fades away and then they eaither walk away not being a enemy anymore or just go back to atticking you this also poped up in the consol

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by Vexin253124

According to the snapshot of your SL system requirement listing from its MCM, the system requirements for SL are missing one entry, which afaik is a crucial element

Spoiler

My SL system Requirements Listing

SL_reqs.jpg.618215fb335aa70ea7b25fed272ac842.jpg

FNIS has to be run on Skyrim in order to process the animations. It's output is, afaik, the missing entry.

Edited by anjenthedog

there are few solutions like :

- in game scroll forward and back from 1st to 3rd view from 3 up to 5 times and go to MCM .  ( never tested but for some it worked ! )

- in sexlab MCM in the ' rebuilt & clean '  : Disable it , clean system .  ( go out MCM ... wait ... 3rd view go back and see ! )

- reinstall and replace the mod  with MO  , run Fnis  , restart the game , in 3rd view esc -MCM  select sexlab and click install .

4 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

According to the snapshot of your SL system requirement listing from its MCM, the system requirements for SL are missing one entry, which afaik is a crucial element

Hide contents

My SL system Requirements Listing

SL_reqs.jpg.618215fb335aa70ea7b25fed272ac842.jpg

FNIS has to be run on Skyrim in order to process the animations. It's output is, afaik, the missing entry.

FNIS has always been run on skyrim and when i tried re installing it it decided to brake all my animations and put every actor in A pose so i had to revert it back to the one before i reinstalled it

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by Vexin253124

2  last things i can  think of :

- JContainer se and Papyrus Util se to install or reinstall .

- the overwrite folder in MO is empty or not  ( in the second cas it needs to be re-rooted manually with explorer to the corresponding mod folders ) .

start a new game for testing purpose and see if there is any problems with registering and animations .

you can see with going back few saves or more to find when this has occurred to remember any wrong something ! ( as bad data might have recorded in your saves ) .