The Furs 4 - Benji's Sims 4 Furry Corner (previously known as "Benji's Furry and Anthro Stash (Anthro, Furry and more)")

Hey Guys!

Long time no talk!

I've made some progress on yet another mod which would be part of this project - the anthro occults mod!

If you have any questions about it or suggestions for it, please do leave it here on LL or join my discord and contribute to a forum on there. 

Either works, I note down all of the suggestions in one place at the end of the day.

I'll share more as I progress, in the meantime I thought I'd ask all of you for help in feedback/ideas for the NPC household replacement mods.

Is there a Maxis family you swear they'd be <insert species here> if they were in an anthro world? Please do let me know! It takes all of the creative juice in my body to come up with something I think works out without having second thoughts, not even mentioning the amount of repetitive tasks making this huge mod takes.

Sorry for not posting so long again! Between mods and arts, I've had an eye inflammation I've had to deal with and pushed the early betas of all the mods forward.

I'll be putting out the lombaxes "mod" soon as an early access on Patreon only to drop it here on LL (Download through my site)

it does rely on a few bits from other creators and I won't include them - but the custom lombax ears I made finish the look ^^

Thanks for being awesome, and I hope to be able to have more cool things to show soon.

On 8/1/2022 at 9:43 AM, Blaze69 said:

I think I still have a save file with all vanilla sims furrified up to... the DLC with the Japan-ish world, can't remember the name.

Do you still have this save file since Benji has somehow not finished furry-fying the base game NPC's despite a whole year passing by and after bragging about how easy it was?

2 hours ago, Neonwarrior said:

Do you still have this save file since Benji has somehow not finished furry-fying the base game NPC's despite a whole year passing by and after bragging about how easy it was?

who bragged it's easy? I literally keep on talking that it's NOT easy LOL

if I want it to not feel repetitive and actually be somewhat interesting

go ahead make it and let's see how "easy" it is :)

some people have life in the way and I'm doing my best while also pushing multiple mods in the project forward y'know

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy

Hey guys!

I finally figured out my main issue with the pawpads addon, so I'll be releasing it to patrons - it'll be on LL soon too.

Hope you enjoy.

PS. It's in the skin details and it's fully compatible with my socks compatible paws, although if you have socks where they go over the whole feetsies - pawpads won't be covered by it - that's because the texture for the pawpads is somewhere else. Though I'll share some templates on how to make CC fingerless socks for anthro sims with pawpads and/or cover the beans in the nearby future.

16 hours ago, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

who bragged it's easy? I literally keep on talking that it's NOT easy LOL

if I want it to not feel repetitive and actually be somewhat interesting

go ahead make it and let's see how "easy" it is :)

some people have life in the way and I'm doing my best while also pushing multiple mods in the project forward y'know

You did. Several times. 

On 2/22/2022 at 2:40 PM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

I’m working on a new mod for The Sims 4!
For those of you playing The Sims 4 with the Furry Mod, I’m going to be making a mod that allows the premade Maxis families to be anthrofied from the start! This means on new saves, all the Maxis premade Sims will be already anthros!
No ETA but it shouldn’t take long

On 8/1/2022 at 9:18 AM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

i just shared a teaser where i randomly generate some sims in cas and easily anthrofy them on my telegram channel

https://t.me/BenjiTheBlueFox/502

screenshots will go to both my telegram channel and here to LL, sfw friendly recordings will go to YT and will have a link shared here on LL

You've also been posting Youtube videos where you show how simple it is to anthrofy an NPC with a console command, as well as in CAS. These videos were posted over a year ago, and as far as I know this is only available to Patreon subscribers. What I want to know is when will you deign to finally release any of these tools as free public mods?

53 minutes ago, Neonwarrior said:

You did. Several times. 

You've also been posting Youtube videos where you show how simple it is to anthrofy an NPC with a console command, as well as in CAS. These videos were posted over a year ago, and as far as I know this is only available to Patreon subscribers. What I want to know is when will you deign to finally release any of these tools as free public mods?

Show me where it says that I said it’s easy please :)

The command mod was public for months at that point already and then it was ditched in favor to the mod which works in-cas. I always release anything’s that’s done basically with a minor advantage for the early access so that it’s somewhat enticing but still fair with the maxis tos.
There’s no need to design a public facing version, because there’s no „closed”  version of it. I just release something as long as it works as intended, and I’d be lying if I haven’t said it’s a lot more work than it may seem.

i never said it’s easy after all, I just kept being positive any time things went smoother than usual :)

I already had to explain to one person though and I receive enough support to just continue on without worrying too much about people nitpicking like you.

I don’t give out any ETAs because that’s not how any of this works but I can tell you that I was literally close to releasing a per pack modular version as of late, both as a way to make sure it isn’t DLC dependent and that you can pick and choose whatever you want - I’m just having issues with a few things and I need to fix them and then a base game pack for the NPC replacements can be finally pushed out.

there’s more than one mod in the works and if you think you can do it better and faster then go ahead. More creators in the space is always a good thing.
Because I know I’m just doing the best I can, and I have to split my time between these projects and life fairly so that they all get done over time.

I understand if you may think I’m taking advantage of something - or on the other hand slacking - but neither of these things are true. I legit had to hold off releasing at least 3 mods even to the patreon Beta once because they were having some issues and if I have released them at that stage it would be basically unfair and would be too long in early access to be allowed as well. I had to pause billing on my patreon two times when life got in the way because I knew I couldn’t deliver something that time.

it’s just the moment a creator does some sorts of early access, when things get delayed they just get a whole load of shit from everyone that’s not involved in supporting the project. ironically only those people. And that’s just the truth, if I hadn’t had such channels of support I’d get less shit for it :)

I’m undertaking several bigger projects with tons of repetitive manual labour and a lot of creative decisions, so this takes a lot of time. If you don’t understand that’s too bad but  I’m not gonna win everyone over.

just know that my perks from patreon/twitch subs/kofi donors are being able to try the wips. Not some sort of halfassed money grab. The mods are NOT done and everyone knows what they’re getting into.

I’ve even given two people access to things even supporters don’t have yet once they expressed intent to help test it and troubleshoot the issues I had.
Let me do my own thing, do your own thing or look for another creator.
Don’t pressure people that „you’d like to see a release date”, that’s not how any of this works :)

release date? When it’s done.

I’m just one person doing this in my own free time for the people who’d love to see it, not people like you :)

I’m basically crunching recently and you can definitely see that from the mainly outdated status of the upload on LL and the sheer volume of posts on Patreon - you can see the titles even if you don’t subscribe.  

Edited by BenjiThatFoxGuy
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to be releasing the pawpaws add-on in its current state alongside a few other things soon.

Please do note all is subject to change UV wise, but I think I won't have to change anything so feel free to update your custom character textures to contain the colouring for the pawpads - if you use any that is. Just please keep a backup of the one that doesn't use them, just in case. I always do backups when I edit my custom textures personally.

Excited for the mod! 

Quick question though, is there any sort of rundown on what's in the mod so far or what's planned? I know there's The Furs 4 Loverslab page but it doesn't really say anything but what other files are in the mod, either that or I'm looking at the wrong page through your project thing.

7 hours ago, Fatey said:

Excited for the mod! 

Quick question though, is there any sort of rundown on what's in the mod so far or what's planned? I know there's The Furs 4 Loverslab page but it doesn't really say anything but what other files are in the mod, either that or I'm looking at the wrong page through your project thing.

That's on me, I made a terrible job explaining. Blasted out in excitement too and then got lost in work, constantly forgetting to turn my notes into something people can read.

There's several mods
Let me write a rundown for u so that I can then steal it for a summary when I update the LL page :P
1. Making pre-made Maxis sims ("NPC") anthros from the start by replacing the household templates, takes effect on new saves.

2. Making preset Maxis sims (the starting CAS sims) anthros from the start

3. Adding some extra stuff (like Lombaxes, 3D Pawpads for the planti paws (public already, working on something for digi paws now). Possibly some accessories that are cool for anthros and/or otherwise work better and new body bits.

4. WW Stuff! This is like very much in the future but maybe I can make some anthro specific animations.

5. Then the biggest hardest part once all of this is done, the anthro occults. You know adding actual gameplay to stuff. I take suggestions and I'm the most excited to continue working on this eventually. It was never necessary, anthros in place of humans just works. but it's going to be fun.

On 7/24/2023 at 4:47 PM, BenjiThatFoxGuy said:

That's on me, I made a terrible job explaining. Blasted out in excitement too and then got lost in work, constantly forgetting to turn my notes into something people can read.

There's several mods
Let me write a rundown for u so that I can then steal it for a summary when I update the LL page :P
1. Making pre-made Maxis sims ("NPC") anthros from the start by replacing the household templates, takes effect on new saves.

2. Making preset Maxis sims (the starting CAS sims) anthros from the start

3. Adding some extra stuff (like Lombaxes, 3D Pawpads for the planti paws (public already, working on something for digi paws now). Possibly some accessories that are cool for anthros and/or otherwise work better and new body bits.

4. WW Stuff! This is like very much in the future but maybe I can make some anthro specific animations.

5. Then the biggest hardest part once all of this is done, the anthro occults. You know adding actual gameplay to stuff. I take suggestions and I'm the most excited to continue working on this eventually. It was never necessary, anthros in place of humans just works. but it's going to be fun.

Oh cool that's pretty awesome, I look forward to seeing it and hope the work goes well!

• 4 months later...
19 hours ago, Kamilenco said:

What happened to the old one? Do I have to pay for the mods now? I'm mostly confused, I had a basic version of this for free for the longest but some shit happened and I lost it all. I really liked some of the models :(

Which old models? The Furry mod is made by savestatecomic and I'm just making some addons. Stuff like the Pawpads is already out. But most of my functional mods that make NPCs anthros are still not done yet. Most of them are in early access.