[Ashtoreth] Castel Dimirescu SE & LE

[Ashtoreth] Castel Dimirescu SE & LE

Castle of House Dimitrescu from Resident Evil Village is coming to Skyrim

Delve into a dark and aristocratic castle inspired by the architecture of Castle Peles, Romania.

It's located north of Helgen, towering over Riverwood.

You can also use the console to get inside by using the command: coc casteldimitrescu.

This mod contains the exterior of the castle and two rooms, Main Hall and Entrance Hall, with more to be added in the future. So make sure you stay tuned.

Please do not post elsewhere! 

Update 1.1
-Added the second entrance hall

-Fixed camera clipping through walls

-Fixed missing footstep sounds
-Updated the lightning

Enjoy 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Remember all the Lady D hype when it came close to the release of RE Village.  And those times we be looking at rule 34s of Lady D and her three daughters before and after the release of the game.  Now, with the power of Skyrim modding, you can now live out those rule 34 fantasies...well, kinda.

21 hours ago, AshtorethH said:

le or se?

Legendary Edition.

I am trying since yesterday to find out why my game cannot load the plugin, maybe my saves are pretty fucked. I cannot find the reason yet, I am still trying. 

PD: I am sorry, it was my fault. I have a double .esp due to a recent merge plugin that conflicts with the castle. Now it load without issues, and by the way is super Awesome !!!! 

392083038_CastleDimitrescu.jpg.dc093c9455b558032b46f83d80a32d99.jpg

Edited by Gargolon
Sorry, I'm an Idiot
1 hour ago, Gargolon said:

Legendary Edition.

I am trying since yesterday to find out why my game cannot load the plugin, maybe my saves are pretty fucked. I cannot find the reason yet, I am still trying. 

i made some changes in LE ver, maybe you can try to download again and see if you still have that issue :) 

18 hours ago, AshtorethH said:

le or se?

Hey there , have the same issue in SE , and installing found out that you repeated the mod base folder 4 times  so it has the mod in the last one but than MO2 warning about wrong Fomod file structure , in game I was inside home when installed it , but game loaded fine in the minute I go out the door CTD. and the net script Frame work pin pointed the CTD issue here :

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF7EAD8B173 (SkyrimSE.exe+26B173) on thread 15564!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 06 Oct 2021 22:18:31.478

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [   1]    TESObjectCELL(Name: Wilderness, FormId: FF000A15)
  [   1]    TESObjectSTAT(FormId: F5013E4D, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`)
  [   1]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: F5013E4E, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectSTAT(FormId: F5013E4D, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`))

6 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Hey there , have the same issue in SE , and installing found out that you repeated the mod base folder 4 times  so it has the mod in the last one but than MO2 warning about wrong Fomod file structure , in game I was inside home when installed it , but game loaded fine in the minute I go out the door CTD. and the net script Frame work pin pointed the CTD issue here :

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF7EAD8B173 (SkyrimSE.exe+26B173) on thread 15564!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 06 Oct 2021 22:18:31.478

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [   1]    TESObjectCELL(Name: Wilderness, FormId: FF000A15)
  [   1]    TESObjectSTAT(FormId: F5013E4D, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`)
  [   1]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: F5013E4E, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectSTAT(FormId: F5013E4D, File: `[Ashtoreth] CastelDimitrescu.esp`))

i updated now and the SE ver, please can you check ? :)

10 hours ago, AshtorethH said:

i updated now and the SE ver, please can you check ? :)

Hey , just a suggestion, you might advise people to run DynDolod after installing this Mod , cause if you install it and not run it you might get weird landscape graphic bugs and even CTD due to the location and mod weight !  

So far it looks awesome thanks for the update matey !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...