FlufyFox SLAL Pack Update 27/05/2024

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to connect to and join the new Discord, tried to get through the 'verification' process, asked a Moderator for help because I genuinely do NOT know how to make a gif, and making even a short video showing what they ask for comes out to be several megabytes in size, and was basically told to figure it out for myself.

For folks who want me to pay $3 monthly to access a single set of animations, they have absolutely no clue how to correctly encourage people to do such, and so, I think I will just keep my $3 a month and soldier on without said animation set, nor dealing with rude asses.  Yes, I understand one can google such things, but anyone really interested in being helpful might go the extra step and say, 'oh, here, follow this link and try this tool'.  If they can't be bothered to help, I can't be bothered to fish out the ol' CC.

Sorry FlufyFox...I absolutely love the work, and I was totally willing to pay a little something something for them, but now, not so much.

On 11/23/2022 at 2:47 PM, FlufyFox said:

Thank You everyone that is helping reporting the posts, i need to work and dont have too much time looking for those, dont forget the accounts that he still shitposting here too with comments like some of the last ones ^^ i changed the discord link on the signature btw

Hi Fluffy, I joined your new discord, already sent message with my gif to Artanis, I didn't see your new server until now, I hope you're back to modding community soon, I really enjoy your animations :D

On 3/1/2023 at 12:47 PM, Thndrwlkr said:

I tried to connect to and join the new Discord, tried to get through the 'verification' process, asked a Moderator for help because I genuinely do NOT know how to make a gif, and making even a short video showing what they ask for comes out to be several megabytes in size, and was basically told to figure it out for myself.

For folks who want me to pay $3 monthly to access a single set of animations, they have absolutely no clue how to correctly encourage people to do such, and so, I think I will just keep my $3 a month and soldier on without said animation set, nor dealing with rude asses.  Yes, I understand one can google such things, but anyone really interested in being helpful might go the extra step and say, 'oh, here, follow this link and try this tool'.  If they can't be bothered to help, I can't be bothered to fish out the ol' CC.

Sorry FlufyFox...I absolutely love the work, and I was totally willing to pay a little something something for them, but now, not so much.

What happend? What is your discord id ? I having irl problems and with my computer too, thats why i couldnt do too much stuff lately, i am thankful for everyone that is helping me s2

17 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

What happend? What is your discord id ? I having irl problems and with my computer too, thats why i couldnt do too much stuff lately, i am thankful for everyone that is helping me s2

Lyru can explain, I am sure.  I was informed by them that they 'don't give tutorials', when all I asked for was to be pointed in the right direction.  I didn't ask for a walkthrough, but rather for ANY help in figuring it out.  I don't make gifs and I don't make videos, and yes, while I can Google such things, any helpful person would have said 'go look this program up', or 'check out this link'.  This moderator is rude and totally unhelpful in that respect, so I don't see why I should go out of my way for their benefit.

12 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Lyru can explain, I am sure.  I was informed by them that they 'don't give tutorials', when all I asked for was to be pointed in the right direction.  I didn't ask for a walkthrough, but rather for ANY help in figuring it out.  I don't make gifs and I don't make videos, and yes, while I can Google such things, any helpful person would have said 'go look this program up', or 'check out this link'.  This moderator is rude and totally unhelpful in that respect, so I don't see why I should go out of my way for their benefit.

You can send message to me, just add me on discord you can join the server too theres no problem, i ask ppl now to show account and stuff because of all that happend. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey hi guys how everyone is doing ? ^^  I just got banned from Patreon maybe i will be trying to talk with them again and see if they can help me xd

As i promised here version for you guys, i want to come back making some screens and vids too idk yet, thanks to everyone that was been supporting me all this time, its helped me improve a lot too, thanks everyone that have enjoyed all my work s2 i love you guys :3

Welcome back!

Sorry about patreon, but I'm happy to see you here again. Hopefully patreon gets it resolved and nothing further happens

I admit, I'm not a huge fan of your animations (quality's great, just the positions aren't my favorite), but what's happened to you has been absolutely atrocious, so hope you can put it behind you and keep on doing what you want to

1 hour ago, FlufyFox said:

Hey hi guys how everyone is doing ? ^^  I just got banned from Patreon maybe i will be trying to talk with them again and see if they can help me xd

don't bother, they wanted billyy to delete his animations from loverslab.

and a few days ago the fucking psychopaths wanted me to give them my photo id with age & address + my Social Insurance Number.

Welcome back, and good luck with Patreon. It sounds like they're still slowly descending into youtube levels of restrictions on what can post, but hopefully you can either get your stuff set back up, or get set up with another similar system like Subscribestar, Ko-Fi or maybe even something like Onlyfans(No idea if they'd work for this, but they'd probably be open to the content.)

3 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

As i promised here version for you guys, i want to come back making some screens and vids too idk yet, thanks to everyone that was been supporting me all this time, its helped me improve a lot too, thanks everyone that have enjoyed all my work s2 i love you guys :3

Obviously you don't stand a chance, poor thing.
First on Discord and now on Patreon.
As Dultry said, you still have Subscripstar or Ko-fi.
You should try Subscripstar. 
That's what Anubiss did and so far he hasn't had any problems.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

don't bother, they wanted billyy to delete his animations from loverslab.

and a few days ago the fucking psychopaths wanted me to give them my photo id with age & address + my Social Insurance Number.

Wait Patreon asked you all that ? wtf xD i starting to get scared now 

13 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Obviously you don't stand a chance, poor thing.
First on Discord and now on Patreon.
As Dultry said, you still have Subscripstar or Ko-fi.
You should try Subscripstar. 
That's what Anubiss did and so far he hasn't had any problems.

Alright ^^ I will def take a look on them Thanks guys :3

1 hour ago, dulty said:

Welcome back, and good luck with Patreon. It sounds like they're still slowly descending into youtube levels of restrictions on what can post, but hopefully you can either get your stuff set back up, or get set up with another similar system like Subscribestar, Ko-Fi or maybe even something like Onlyfans(No idea if they'd work for this, but they'd probably be open to the content.)

Serious?
Patreon is going down to the same level as Youtube?!
Well. I remember them and their "restriction level". I had my account permanently banned by them even though I had put the right stuff in my videos.
A nice bunch of wankers with ridiculous moderators.

Great set of animations, some of the best out there.

Only issue I've ran into is some missing assets. That massage bottle is all purple ( missing textures) and pole is missing ( for three sets of MF BoundPole). Are there any additional requirements not listed?

5 hours ago, Kanerah said:

Great set of animations, some of the best out there.

Only issue I've ran into is some missing assets. That massage bottle is all purple ( missing textures) and pole is missing ( for three sets of MF BoundPole). Are there any additional requirements not listed?

Its a kinda of bug... i made the objs on the esp already but some of them somehow dont work properly, you guys can get my poses too, i need to update it too, i gonna check out the esp again of the slal pack, maybe i going to need redo the file

21 hours ago, FlufyFox said:

Alright ^^ I will def take a look on them Thanks guys :3

There was an old video about Patreon new policy of interfering with creators. They can basically interfere with your work and may look into your personal hard drive. There is this story of creator who makes adult anime arts and do commission.  On Patreon the creator only posts the non-lewd arts and commission arts is done and sent privately to those who request. Patreon asked that creator to look into their Google Drive. This is not how it works and Patreon is wrong on this. It was suppose to be middle-man to just transfer money and get their small fees thats it and not to interfere and moderate on what and what not to do. People are jumping to alternate money processing site. Try Subscribe Star.