CBBE Seamless textures for Wet Function Redux

Got rid of seams in Wet Function's women textures as best as I could.

Neck and hands specular seams are WAY less noticeable. 

Incompatible with Skyrim LE due to BC7 compression, but I suppose you can downgrade them to whatever format it uses.

Update

@alex77r4 converted them to LE and graciously shared thim with us.

They should work, but please tell us in the comments if they mysteriously don't.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wet Function Redux
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

The textures that i'm using in Legendary for Wet Function have DXT3 format.

Then, i save yours textures with Paint.net in BC2(Lineal, DXT3) and are working in my Legendary game.

Sure we lost a bit of quality but we are in Legendary.

Wet Function Seamless 4K Legendary DXT3.zipWet Function Seamless 2K Legendary DXT3.7z

If more people can confirm that works correctly in Legendary you can add it to the download section.

Edited by alex77r4
2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

If more people can confirm that works correctly in Legendary you can add it to the download section.

Thank you so much! 

I'll upload them anyway, so they are more visible to others. More people will tell us if they don't work, although I'm quite sure they will work since I don't see any reason why they shouldn't. 

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there a wet schlong texture available for any of the current schlong types?

I have one for SOS. 

I don't really remember from which post I downloaded it, but I'm sure I did it from this website. 

I didn't touch men textures because they are mostly seamless as is, by the way. 

42 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

Those are awesome , in game its perfect thanks !

Great! 

2 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

can this be used for unp bodies too?

As usual, UNP and CBBE textures are incompatible because their UVs don't match.

It's like trying to put a wallpaper on a sphere instead of a wall: it will be all deformed when you try to do so.

That being said, specular textures (these are of that kind) are subtler than normal or diffuse ones, so maybe the stretching will not be as noticeable.

• 1 month later...

Hey, thanks for those textures!

I took your textures and applied them as wet texture to the TRX schlong in an attempt to get WetFunction Redux to apply wet textures on futa characters.

My modified Textures are really bad and not seamless at all, but do I have your permission to upload them to LoversLab?

Spoiler

Drops setting:

100_only_drops.png.b56326b7eadd981d6c4453d59cbf56d5.png

Sweat setting:

010_only_sweat.png.4c7b42692ae4693930859d50351ffae0.png

Drops and Sweat:

110_drops_and_sweat.png.0af40447365593b29c7ddea963185bef.png

5 hours ago, kle500 said:

Hey, thanks for those textures!

I took your textures and applied them as wet texture to the TRX schlong in an attempt to get WetFunction Redux to apply wet textures on futa characters.

My modified Textures are really bad and not seamless at all, but do I have your permission to upload them to LoversLab?

Reveal hidden contents

Drops setting:

100_only_drops.png.b56326b7eadd981d6c4453d59cbf56d5.png

Sweat setting:

010_only_sweat.png.4c7b42692ae4693930859d50351ffae0.png

Drops and Sweat:

110_drops_and_sweat.png.0af40447365593b29c7ddea963185bef.png

Yeah. 

Do as you wish :)

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
8 hours ago, vivalamememan said:

I NEVER had a problem with the arms or the legs, it was only the neck seam. It is definitely less obvious but still sort of visible. Still an improvement over the normal textures. No idea why the original textures are not seamless.

It seems to me those textures were made by hand using some image editing program, so it is almost impossible to avoid seams when doing it that way.

The easiest way to make actually seamless textures is to generate them in Blender or something using "procedural textures" and some sort of  black magic that I tried to do around 1 year ago but was unable to export to Skyrim.

With recent versions of Blender maybe that is now possible :o

I'll check it some day :v 

9 hours ago, Papitas said:

It seems to me those textures were made by hand using some image editing program, so it is almost impossible to avoid seams when doing it that way.

The easiest way to make actually seamless textures is to generate them in Blender or something using "procedural textures" and some sort of  black magic that I tried to do around 1 year ago but was unable to export to Skyrim.

With recent versions of Blender maybe that is now possible :o

I'll check it some day :v 

Until then, thank you for putting these textures out. It's a damn sight better than what a lot of mods get nowadays (left abandoned, rotting away somewhere in the dark corners of nexus and LL).