WW - Sims positioned wrong during animations and Code 19 issue

so this issue came up back a while ago and looking through it supposedly got fixed, I however seem to have the issue now all my mods are up to date as far as I know as they have only just been re installed. and were working fine until this issue started kicking in, as well as the code 19 issue. not sure as to why they have happened as I have made no changes to what was until the last few hours a working, happy modded game. anyone able to shed some light on this for me ?

cheers

6 hours ago, Husk said:

TURBO has just replied to another thread like yours check it out:

and as i said there the issue 19 is as an error issue and happens even when there are valid sims.

and also that dosnt solve the animation issues

Edited by einvar
3 hours ago, Vajranaya said:

I have the same issue too, a few hours ago my teen sims can have sex and now they can’t eventho i didnt change any settings

Wicked Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Teen Sex Switch: ON

2 hours ago, einvar said:

and also that dosnt solve the animation issues

Cottage Living patch broke the first person mode for WW sex animation viewing.

Have to wait for EA fix to use first person mode.

Height Sliders can also cause alignment problems.

Try Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

Sims gender preferences might also prevent sims from being available.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Cottage Living patch broke the first person mode for WW sex animation viewing.

Have to wait for EA fix to use first person mode.

Height Sliders can also cause alignment problems.

Try Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

Sims gender preferences might also prevent sims from being available.

as far as i know i have no active sliders and i dont have CL yet.

tried messing with intensity they will sex it up just not if i want them to :/

1 hour ago, einvar said:

as far as i know i have no active sliders and i dont have CL yet.

Have you updated your game?

If yes then you have the Cottage Living Pre-Patch and has nothing to do with buying that DLC.

1 hour ago, einvar said:

tried messing with intensity they will sex it up just not if i want them to

Guess I don't understand the problem.

You mean Auto Sex works but Manual Sex doesn't?

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Have you updated your game?

If yes then you have the Cottage Living Pre-Patch and has nothing to do with buying that DLC.

Guess I don't understand the problem.

You mean Auto Sex works but Manual Sex doesn't?

ah in which case yes id have the cl patch. ok so thats likely the animation issue then. hopefully as it doesn't seem to be all animations. or at least they start of ok then over time start being out of sync, misplaced models etc

and well ill have say a man and a woman and sometimes they will be able to interact other times not, sometimes th nots from the start sometimes its when getting say the male to join the female. or vise versa. auto sex is working mostly sometimes it has issues. i mean the games playable, but in random stints of time depending on how long it takes the issues to kick in, though some can be ignored XD

18 minutes ago, einvar said:

ah in which case yes id have the cl patch. ok so thats likely the animation issue then. hopefully as it doesn't seem to be all animations. or at least they start of ok then over time start being out of sync, misplaced models etc

and well ill have say a man and a woman and sometimes they will be able to interact other times not, sometimes th nots from the start sometimes its when getting say the male to join the female. or vise versa. auto sex is working mostly sometimes it has issues. i mean the games playable, but in random stints of time depending on how long it takes the issues to kick in, though some can be ignored XD

Find your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder and upload it here please.

Use the white paperclip below or choose files to upload the whole file.