ERF Futanari CBBE SSE Uncut Option

View File

This is beta release of Uncut sliders pack for SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

Whats new in this version:

0. Base bodel (sliders on 0) is uncutted

1. Much mor accurate model rework

2. Proper weighting

3. Looks good with  SOS erection animations

4. 3 different "uncut" states: base, uncut more, uncut less (see screenshots)

5. Nomore conflicts with SOS size option in SOS MCM menu.

Some pictures for better undestanding :)

Spoiler

1.png

2.png

3.png

How to install this

1. Install main mod SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

2. Install this addon

3. Set up and build your cock in BS

Credits:

To EvilReFlex for main mod SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE and permission for this experiments

Permissions

Do not reupload this mod enywhere else.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

So... On my opinion this version is better solution then previous one. 

I think there will be reason to make little texture patch to remove red tone from cocks end. May be not.... Im not shure. I will be very grateful for tests, screenshots and feedback on this mod. You can post them here in the support thread of the mod. Perhaps I will be able to use scripts to animate the foreskin in different stages of erection. I'm not sure about this, but it's worth a try.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Currently using old ERF high poly with BHUNP conversion but find the alignment/angle is always slightly off during MF scenes. Is there a way to compensate for this on a global scale as opposed to editing for each animation/scene? I realize this is out of support scope for your mod but not sure where else to ask.

• 4 months later...

Simple question : 
The SMP Log reports duplicates to me 

Spoiler

[Sun Feb  5 00:09:28 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(36,0):
Bone NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] is already exist, skipped
[Sun Feb  5 00:09:28 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(37,0):
unknown element - mass
[Sun Feb  5 00:09:28 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(38,0):
unknown element - margin-multiplier
[Sun Feb  5 00:09:59 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(36,0):
Bone NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] is already exist, skipped
[Sun Feb  5 00:09:59 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(37,0):
unknown element - mass
[Sun Feb  5 00:09:59 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(38,0):

But despite everything, it works

To eliminate these errors, I simply edit the XML with the syntax <!--  --> at the beginning and end of the reported strings , but , this happens 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.0f6999e8605ae9eeb27274f2fd011cb2.jpg

ScreenShot100.jpg.562a26d955b59279ec0a9273a2b1878c.jpg

If, however, with the same syntax, I edit the subsequent strings, it reports that the constants cannot be executed

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.e61c97b5ca11cadbbb3ae988ccf2012d.jpg

[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(98,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] <-> NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], skipped
[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(112,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals02 [Gen02] <-> NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], skipped
[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(122,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals03 [Gen03] <-> NPC Genitals02 [Gen02], skipped
[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(132,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals04 [Gen04] <-> NPC Genitals03 [Gen03], skipped
[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(141,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals05 [Gen05] <-> NPC Genitals04 [Gen04], skipped
[Sun Feb  5 11:18:09 2023]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Futa\MaleGenitals.xml(150,0):
constraint between two kinematic object NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] <-> NPC Genitals05 [Gen05], skipped

In both cases, to fix the problem, simply ignore the log
But , is it fixable in any other way?

• 7 months later...

I loved your work so much that I made a outfit based on this addon! But there's a problem, Which occurs to the penis part of the outfit (that I copy & pasted the bone weight from your work) looks very wrinkled when my character hasn't erected. Mostly, It indicates that the bone is not applied correctly from my understanding.

Will you check the image from below? And if you could afford a little more of your precious time, Can you download my outfit mod and take a look into it?

I'd really appreciate it if you could!

https://mega.nz/file/Hh0xGBjK#4mS3FNsUAQO_WilCDh3IKC39ZNUjHLFrSVx7aE7VG1E