Devious Locking System

View File

Devious Locking System 0.1.0

This mod follow semantic versioning.

A new devious devices lightweight system built from scratch and without SexLab.

Features

• Belts
  • Bras
  • Collars
  • Leg cuffs
  • Arm cuffs
  • Armbinders
  • Suits
  • Blindfolds
  • Collars
  • Boots
  • Corsets
  • Harnesses
  • Gags
  • Gloves
  • Vaginal plugs
  • Anal plugs
  • Breasts piercings
  • Vaginal piercings
  • You'll loose speed when wearing multiple devices

Missing features

• [ ] NPC supports

Known issues

• [ ] Sometimes, the gag does not match character facial, or the character's mouth is not opened.
  • [ ] Some gloves have some glitches
  • [ ] Sometimes, boots may visually disappear

Getting Started

Requirements

Languages

• [x] English
  • [ ] ...

Used by

Devious Traps

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, Devious Devices Assets SE, Nemesis
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

This might be really noob problems, sorry to have to ask: So I'd have to use Nemesis _and_ the FNIS (to get the usual SL animations)?

When running FNIS after installing this mod, I'm just getting the error screenshot'ed below. I'm running FNIS through MO2.

Spoiler

"Same Alternate Animation prefix >abc< used by DIFFERENT mods !!!!!
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  55 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\devious_locking_system\FNIS_devious_locking_system_List.txt):  AAprefix abc"

FNIS.png

Edited by BillyG
1 hour ago, BillyG said:

This might be really noob problems, sorry to have to ask: So I'd have to use Nemesis _and_ the FNIS (to get the usual SL animations)?

When running FNIS after installing this mod, I'm just getting the error screenshot'ed below. I'm running FNIS through MO2.

Reveal hidden contents

"Same Alternate Animation prefix >abc< used by DIFFERENT mods !!!!!
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  55 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\devious_locking_system\FNIS_devious_locking_system_List.txt):  AAprefix abc"

FNIS.png

This must be because I used the same kind animations as DDT. Thanks, I'll look into it.

You could use Nemesis or FNIS. Nemesis is just a fresh replacement of FNIS. It "enable" a lot of animations mods that normally conflict with each other with FNIS. Nemesis is fully compatible with FNIS mods (I use it myself).

9 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

I did not understand what it does. Is it upgrading DD or replacement? It is compatible with everything that uses DD?

Hum, I thought this was clear. I built a new system from scrath that replicate what DD does. This was done with performances in mind, and standolone maximum as possible.

By new, I mean, a... new one. Which mean, not compatible.

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 8:11 AM, Lyrod said:

Hum, I thought this was clear. I built a new system from scrath that replicate what DD does. This was done with performances in mind, and standolone maximum as possible.

By new, I mean, a... new one. Which mean, not compatible.

• Devious Devices SE (**`Devious Devices - Assets.esm` only**)

Do you mean you delete all other installed files (esms and folders)? Or do you just delete the other esms/inactive in MO?

So I've been using this for a bit of time. I used a empty esp for devious devices 5.1 because it requires sexlab.esm and sexlabaroused.esm. After everything was working fine, expansion, integration, and even conception were mostly working. The only things of note that didn't work were armbinders and the petsuit that I tested mainly the animations didn't work. So I'm not sure if that has something to with the load order or the way I generated the animations. I used nemesis though so technically it should have worked (?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to this. Will you use DAR for the bound animations in the future? I always encountered bound animations being overwritten by the animation set in the DAR folder when I use dd framework with nemesis. I just learned how it works and you just need to set a custom conditions that may look for keyword or equipment and if that condition is met the DAR framework will use the animations under that condition. It would be better than making calling animations within scripts.