Wicked Whims Nudity Issue

The issue I'm having is that my sims wont change their clothes when doing anything sexual or even when I make them undress everything. They still have their clothes on.
THE ONLY TIME WHEN THEY TAKE EVERYTHING OFF IS IN THE SHOWER
Been Haggling at this for a while, checking all my scripts to see if they're outdated and everything. Even went as far as removing all my ts4 scripts and CC except perversions, basemental, and wicked whims.

EDIT: I've also done commands: ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit, ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit

I'm going crazy, help Q ^ Q
I'm adding all the information that I can

image.png.881621fd4232e561b60b5a5bca748178.png
image.png.9d5d52e6bbcfa8d3963f45bd2b9bd499.png
image.png.3dfe3bb65e116195aae34dff5a47917d.png
image.png.da748dee953c5fa206df196c9bd9b20d.png
image.png.4b06b6008fe56bc5de716bcd981f7ffb.png

image.png

Edited by Stinatard
Adding more information that might help with my problem

Not sure, if Nisa's and WW in the same folder is a good idea. I have them in seperate folders (plus one for my animation files, but that shoudln't matter) and my Sims' undressing behavior is consistent across all situations (sex, showering, using toilets,...).

I've seen some funny stuff happen when mods interfere with each other, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another one of those cases.

You might also want to try the all-purpose "ww.fix" command, as it runs all fixing functions for various mod components at once.

4 hours ago, Stinatard said:

I'm going crazy, help

What I see myself needs to fixed IMO:

Azmodan22 Rough and Normal are both installed and you should pick one or the other but not both.

The Rough Animations are identical except for the sounds.

WW_Installed Animations file doesn't belong in the Mods/ folder so delete it and WW will make a new one in the correct folder.

Make a new Folder Named Wicked Animations and move all the animations into that new folder.

The only loose file that belongs in the Mods/ is the Resource.cfg file

The WickedWhimsMod should only have 2 files named TURBODRIVER inside.

Anything else belongs in it's own named folder unless it's an Optional WW file.

Next... Look in your saves and delete the WickedWhimsMod and WickedPervs folders or move to desktop.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder to clear old data.

Now Move your entire Mods folder to desktop.

Load your game but only to the map screen, but not into your played household.

Then 'Save As' 'Testing or whatever and exit.

Move your Mods folder back into game and retest.

Check your Wicked Undressing settings to make sure you don't have Undressing disabled.

You could also install a fresh copy of Wicked Whims.

Last resort do a Game Repair.

Assuming you have a legit copy of the game that is.

9 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Not sure, if Nisa's and WW in the same folder is a good idea. I have them in seperate folders (plus one for my animation files, but that shoudln't matter) and my Sims' undressing behavior is consistent across all situations (sex, showering, using toilets,...).

I've seen some funny stuff happen when mods interfere with each other, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another one of those cases.

You might also want to try the all-purpose "ww.fix" command, as it runs all fixing functions for various mod components at once.

I'll try ww.fix when I get home!
I put perversion in the WW folder temp when I was removing all my cc and scripts, but I'll put it in its own folder when I can!

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Azmodan22 Rough and Normal are both installed and you should pick one or the other but not both.

WW_Installed Animations file doesn't belong in the Mods/ folder so delete it and WW will make a new one in the correct folder.

Make a new Folder Named Wicked Animations and move all the animations into that new folder.

Next... Look in your saves and delete the WickedWhimsMod and WickedPervs folders or move to desktop.

Check your Wicked Undressing settings to make sure you don't have Undressing disabled.

I'll try just that when I get  home

I'll update later tonight!

On 8/15/2021 at 6:35 AM, Scorpio said:

I did everything as directed and I got the same result :<

I put perversions in it's own folder, deleted the cache package and ww folders in my save folder, did the test save and everything.

I've already downloaded a new WW copy, however I haven't done a game repair yet.

I'll do the game repair and if that doesn't work I'll post up all my nudity settings and maybe the problem lies there. 

On 8/15/2021 at 4:25 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Tried doing the ww.fix with the help of @Scorpio's assistance and still didn't fix the issue. I'll tyr to repair the game and post my nudity settings later

20 minutes ago, Stinatard said:

I did everything as directed and I got the same result :<

I put perversions in it's own folder, deleted the cache package and ww folders in my save folder, did the test save and everything.

I've already downloaded a new WW copy, however I haven't done a game repair yet.

I'll do the game repair and if that doesn't work I'll post up all my nudity settings and maybe the problem lies there. 

IDK WHAT IN MY SETTINGS WAS MESSING THINGS UP BUT I JUST SELECTED DEFAULT SETTINGS AND IT WORKED

I hope this forum helps anyone in the future!

Edited by Stinatard